Chapter Seventeen

Infinity

Sungyeol POV:

I walked down the hallway with Sungjong and Myungsoo. Even though we used to be so close there was an uneasy tension between all of us. I sighed as I dropped my head down, looking towards my feet. Why did I have to tell Sungjong that Myungsoo liked him? And Myungsoo likes Sungjong and me? Why would Myungsoo like someone like me? He is so serious, and I'm not... All of a sudden someone hugged me from behind with full force.

"Ow," I said as I pushed the person off.

I looked behind me to see Dongwoo laughing, "Sorry Sungyeol! But did you hear? Woohyun is giving a speech tomorrow infront of the whole school because he's president and what not," He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay uhm... good to know?" I said as Dongwoo shook his head.

"No you don't get it. He told me he has a surprize. That he is going to say something unexpected."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well Sungyeol, it's not that hard to figure out," Dongwoo said, but before I could ask what I was being called from Sungjong and Myungsoo.

"Sungyeol!" They said as I turned away from Dongwoo and walked towards them.

"Yes?"

"Okay like Hoya said, we have to talk about this," Myungsoo said as he smiled towards me, "So today after-school at Sungjong's house?"

"Sure," I said as the bell rang telling us to go to our last class of the day.

 

Sungjong POV:

I walked into my last class late, but thank goodness I could slip into my seat without being noticed. I sat down my Mir quickly and took out my notes so that the teacher wouldn't know. but then I noticed that the teacher wasn't in the room and it made me feel better.

"Hey," Mir said as I nodded his way. "So have you chosen?"

"Kind of," I said narrowing my eyes towards Mir, "This is all your fault."

"What is?" He asked innocently as I shook my head.

"You making me choose! Now Myungsoo likes me, and so does Sungyeol but Myungsoo also kind of likes Sungyeol and I like Myungsoo but only Sungyeol as a friend and now we have to talk about it at my house after-school!"

"Sounds like it's more like your fault," Mir said as he tilted his head.

"Yeah.. What should I do?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Sungjong, you shouldn't have to please other people. Only do things for yourself." Mir said as he winked towards me, as the teacher walked in late to start class.

 

Myungsoo POV:

We all sat around in Sungjong's room like we did priviously when we were spying on Chunji. We all looked around at eachother awkwardly, but didn't say anything. I have been thinking all day, and I think I had a plan where this would all work out.

"I have a plan to work things out," I said as the boys' attention was on me.

"Yes?" Sungjong and Sungyeol said at the same time.

"I think we should spend a week apart. I mean like I'll hang out with Sunggyu, Sungjong will hang out with Dongwoo, and Sungyeol will hand out with Hoya."

"What about Woohyun?" Sungyeol asked as I shrugged.

"He can be with everyone I guess. What I mean is I think time apart will help us realize our true feelings for eachother. So who is willing to do it?" I asked as I smiled towards Sungjong and Sungyeol.

"Me," said Sungyeol.

"Me too," said Sungjong as we all smiled at eachother.

"Great!" I said enthusiastically as I got my backpack and went towards the door to leave when Sungyeol called after me.

"Wait!" He said as he stood up, "I heard from Dongwoo that Woohyun was making a speech infront of the whole school because he is president, but Dongwoo said that Woohyun has a surprize. He has something special to say. What is it?"

I smiled at Sungyeol, "Isn't it obvious?" And then I turned around and left.

 

______________________________

Author's note: Sorry it seems rushed and short! I have to go to piano and I wanted to update ASAP! Thank you!