Chapter Twenty-Eight

Infinity

Dongwoo POV:

"You've got to be kidding me," I said as I stood in Hoya's practice studio.

"This is the only way!" Sungjong said as Hoya was stretching on the other end on the studio.

"The school year isn't over yet. I don't get why we have to start practicing." I said as Sungjong and Hoya exchanged knowingly glances.

"Do you want to be good and actually debut? Then you will practice," Said Sungjong.

"Hoya, do you actually back Sungjong up?" I asked Hoya.

Hoya looked from Sungjong, to me, and back, "Sorry babe. I have to agree with Sungjong on this one."

Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked in late as I groaned, "Nice of you two to show up."

"Sorry," Myungsoo said, "We got lost."

"How do you get lost?" Hoya asked, "It's like five minutes away."

"Someone wanted to take a detour," Myungsoo said while motioning to Sungyeol who was laughing.

"So what are we exactly going to do?" I asked Sungjong.

"Well I invited Sunggyu and Woohyun to watch us and tell us if we are good," He said as he shrugged.

I gaped at him, "You told Woohyun and Sunggyu we were practicing."

"No, I told him we had a surprise." Sungjong said as he glared at me, "Calm down they should be here any moment."

Just then the door opened again.

"Speak of the devil," I mummbled under my breath as they walked in.

 

Hoya POV:

Sunggyu and Woohyun walked in as they looked all around the practice room.

"Hoya this is so cool! Why didn't you tell us you had your own practice room?" Sunggyu said as he smiled at me.

I shrugged, "Wasn't the right time?"

"Doesn't matter now," Woohyun said as he smiled towards Sungjong, "So what's going on?"

"Well," Sungjong said, "We wanted to be a group, like a preforming boy group after high school and we wanted to know what you think about it."

Sunggyu and Woohyu's mouths opened so wide they hit the ground.

"Get out," Woohyun said as Sunggyu smiled.

"No way. We were actually going to be a duo group, but now that we know what your plan is do you mind if we join you?" Sunggyu asked as he smiled wide.

"Woah seriously?" I asked as they both nodded enthusiastically.

I looked at the others as they all nodded back, "Of course!"

"I'm going to record this practice so we can know what to improve on," Woohyun said while taking his phone out.

"What are we going to be named?" I asked as Woohyun shrugged.

"We don't need to worry about that now."

______________________________

Author's note: Sorry that is SUPER SUPER rushed, but I'm trying to finish this story in an hour!