Chapter Fifteen

Infinity

 

Dongwoo POV:

"Woohyun! Woohyun!" I yelled his name over and over again as I ran towards him but he didn't look back at me. "Dammit Nam Woohyun! Look behind you!"

Woohyun stopped walking away from me and turned around, smiling. "Ah, hello Dongwoo."

"Dude, where are you going?" I asked as I caught up with him.

Woohyun looked around like it was the first time he had seen the scenery. "Uhm, honestly I have no idea."

"We all thought that you were going to talk to Sunggyu, but you were headed in the opposite direction," I said as I laughed which made Woohyun flash me a sad smile.

"Dongwoo, I don't know what to do," He said as he sat down on the grass.

"Well, whats wrong? Are you afraid of losing Sunggyu's friendship?" I asked, sitting down next to him and trying to be sympathetic.

"Well, I mean we have only been friends for about half a year, and look how close we got so fast. I mean if he can do that with me he can do that with Chunji."

"Woohyun, I think you like Sunggyu," I said as I put my arm around his shoulder.

"Of course he's my best friend," Woohyun said as he looked at me.

"No, I mean I think you like him more than that. You are also trying to steal glances his way, and if you didn't like Sunggyu in a romantic way you wouldn't have the three youngest guys in our group spy on them. And I get Myungsoo, but Sungyeol and Sungjong? Really?" I asked as Woohyun and I laughed together.

"You're right. I have to go tell Sunggyu how I feel," Woohyun said as he abruptly stood up.

"What are you going to say?" I asked as I leaned onto my elbows.

"Uhm... that I like him? A lot?" Woohyun said in a questioning tone as he raised an eyebrow. "Is that too much? Too little? Oh my gosh Dongwoo. I've never actually like someone in this way..."

"It's okay. Oh hey," I said as I pointed towards two familiar figures, "Look! It's Sunggyu and Chunji! And it looks as if they are coming towards us..."

"Oh my gosh I am not telling him how I feel infront of Chunji!" he said as he looked at me, mortified.

"You are freaking Nam Woohyun. You can do anything," I said as I turned Woohyun around.

"Hey Dongwoo and Woohyun!" Sunggyu said as Chunji smiled at me and nodded awkwardly towards Woohyun.

"Sunggyu!" Woohyun said, "And Chunji... What's up?"

"Uhm, we were looking for you, but I guess you weren't in the usual lunch spot. We did find Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol... That was a little awkward." Sunggyu said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well I guess Myungsoo and Sungyeol like Sungjong, but then Sungjong confessed to liking Myungsoo... Oh and Myungsoo is also confused on whether or not he likes Sungyeol. So it's like a love triangle." Sunggyu said as he shrugged.

"Ah well Sunggyu, I have something to tell you," Woohyun said as he smiled towards Sunggyu. Good job for Woohyun! He was finally going to tell Sunggyu his true feelings!

"Me too, Woohyun," Sunggyu said as Woohyun smiled wider, "Chunji and I decided that we wanted to actually have lunch tomorrow. I can't wait!"

Uh oh. I looked towards Woohyun whom now had a forced smile on, "Oh wow! I'm excited."

"Yeah," Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Woohyun. "I'm glad. So what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"That I cannot wait for our lunch together!" Woohyun said as he looked towards Chunji. They both exchanged awkward eye contact before Woohyun looked back towards Sunggyu and smiled.

But what really struck me was Woohyun and Chunji's awkwardness because it looked like there was more than what Woohyun was leading onto. So if Woohyun was hiding something, what was it? And why?

 

Hoya POV:

Great! I smiled as I finished the last problem of my homework. I had checked my math homework countless times and I had done every problem right! Now I get to go hang out with Dongwoo. I love the time we spent together. I got up from my seat and waved good-bye to my teacher. I walked down the deserted hallways, as everyone was outside for lunch, and made my way towards the main entrance of the school. But a certain conversation caught me off gaurd.

"Yeah, can't you believe that? Dongwoo!"

I stopped in my tracks. The voice sounded like it belonged to L. Joe. I slowly and quietly started walking backwards and saw them around the corner. L. Joe was talking to his friend Changjo. I quickly got behind a wall so that I could hear what they were saying without being caught.

"I don't believe that." Another voice said, which had to belong to Changjo.

"That's what I thought at first! But I called him this weekend, and sure enough the number was his!"

"So what did he want?"

"To hang out! Can you believe that?" L. Joe asked, overexcitedly.

"You better be careful L. Joe. Dongwoo is a big player. Plus, have you seen how close he and Hoya are now? I heard they are dating..."

"Of course I wouldn't want to date Dongwoo. I'd be too afraid that he would be cheating on me. And you know I have feelings for someone else. But Dongwoo wanted to hangout with me, let's not forget that."

"Yeah, it's about time that he asked to hangout with you. I mean you've only been on the same soccer team forever."

"Yeah... but there are good reasons. He and Woohyun are like, the popular people in our grade."

"And all of their friends, don't forget that."

"Oh yeah, but they only stepped into the spot light after this summer. I find it hard to believe they can be that close after being friends for such a short time."

"It is a little strange..."

I decided not to listen to them anymore as I walked back towards the main entrance. I didn't believe that Dongwoo was cheating on me, he loved me. And L. Joe isn't his type anyway. I pushed through the main doors as I walked towards the tree that we always sat by and found Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked up to them, "Where is everybody else?"

Myungsoo shrugged, not saying anything.

"I saw them run that way," Sungjong said as he pointed towards the sidewalk that leads off campus.

"Them?" I asked, hoping he'd clarify.

"Yep, Woohyun and Dongwoo."

"What up with you guys?" I asked, noticing the awkward tension filling the air.

"We have a minor delima," Sungyeol said.

"Which is?"

"Well Sungjong and Myungsoo like eachother, but Myungsoo is undecided if he likes me or not, and I like Sungjong."

"Oh dang, that ." I said looking back towards off campus, but decided that Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol needed me more than Dongwoo and Woohyun. "Let's work this out," I said as I threw my backpack on the ground and sat down. "Who likes who more?"

"Well I really like Sungjong, and I guess he likes me," Myungsoo said, "But after our day at the amusement park I've had some feelings for Sungyeol yet they weren't as strong as my Sungjong feelings. Oh and Sungyeol likes Sungjong."

"I love you too Myungsoo," Sungyeol said as he smiled.

"Stop being childish," Myungsoo said as Sungyeol laughed.

"Well I see your problem. Love triangle. The worst," I said acting like a professional even though I wasn't.

"Oh please doctor, tell us the cure," Sungjong said as Sungyeol smirked at his comment.

"Well I think you guys need to talk it out with eachother and really see your feelings for eachother." I said as I shrugged.

"Sure, thanks," Myungsoo said as I smiled.

Friends for a short time or not, we were still good friends. "Yeah Myungsoo. What are friends for?"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Wow... Chapter fifteen already? Wow! Haha.. Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! It means a lot to me! I hope you liked this chapter... even though it was a little rushed... But thank you again!!!