Vow.

How Do I Explain?

(Note: Guys, Shinwa and his other friends are just guys I made up, okay? I'm only familiar with a few k-pop bands, and I rarely watch k-dramas, so I don't know if there is anyone with those names. I got those names from the internet, since I'm not very familiar with Korean names as well. I didn't mean to insult anyone.)

(Ren's POV)

What did I just do? Sheesh, she said that she wasn't interested in dating ANYONE. That obviously goes for Shinwa as well! And I just turned my back on her.

After I promised Minho as well...I'll try and fix it later, at the picnic.

"Krystal...have you heard from Minho?", I hear JR ask her.

I look at her anxiously; will she start to cry? To my relief, she just shakes her head and looks out of the window.

She looks worried. Someone should tell her not to frown so much. She'll get permanent wrinkles!

"Hyung, how much longer until we reach the park?", I ask Minhyun, curling bits of his hair.

"About 15 minutes.", he says, not paying attention to me.

I lean back against the seat. James had sounded excited when he called us, I wonder what surprise he's got for her?

"Yay, oppa, we're here! Get up!", yells Krystal, right into my ear.

I look up with a start. I had fallen asleep? Sheesh, what's wrong with me? 15 minutes, and I fall asleep?

"Okay, I'm coming!", I say, and get down.

Krystal climbs onto my back, much to my surprise. She then insists on making me run all the way to where James had asked us to meet him and the rest of her family.

"YAH REN OPPA MINHO IS STANDING THERE GO FASTER!!!', she yells, jumping up and down on my back, and pulling my hair.

I look up. Minho was standing by Ramona, and he comes running towards us as soon as he spots Krystal.

"HI! Gosh, Krystal, I missed you.", he says, lifting her off of my backand twirling her around.

I shyly stand behind Minhyun, not wanting to ruin their reunion, and he past my arm understandingly.

"YAH REN! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU AND THE OTHER GUYS NOW!', yells Minho, waving his arm at us, and then walking towards a tree a little far away.

(End of Ren's POV)

(Krystal's POV)

WHAT? That was it? He just picks me up, twirls me, and then talks to the guys? I swear, I will make him pay for this. *evil smile*

I make my way over to James, and hug him tight.

"How was your night?", he asks, pushing me a little away so that he can look at me.

I freeze in his arms. Did the boys tell him?

"Good.", I say, smiling at him.

"Really? Slept well?", asks Walter, putting his arm around me and winking.

Crap. He knows.

"Yeah. I had the best sleep ever!", I laugh.

I turn to see Minho walking back towards us, a huge smile on his face, as well as the rest of the boys.

(End of Krystal's POV)

(Minhyun's POV)

After Minho had asked us about how she was, I took him aside.

"Um, Minho, the other members and I, except for Ren, think its best to tell you", I say softly.

"Tell me what?", he asks, looking suspicious.

"There is someone who is in love with your sister.", I whisper, scared if his reaction.

"Who?", he asks. His voice was calm. But underneath that calmness...fury.

"R-Ren.", I stammer. I so hope he won't do anything bad to him.

To my utmost surprise, he laughs.

"Ren? Oh God, I'm so relieved. I thought you meant Shinwa.", he laughs.

"Shinwa? Yeah, well he's in love with her too, its damn obvious, but we're gonna keep him away. Our little maknae comes first.", I grin.

"He's a bloody playboy, and he can easily trick an innocent girl like her. Never let her go alone anywhere with him, do you understand?", he growls, suddenly furious.

"Y-Yeah.", I say, shocked. Was Shinwa that bad? Still, Ren looked pretty mad when he saw them together. We'll all take care of her.

We head back towards the others, I tell them all in low tones what Minho had told me.  Everyone except Ren, who has no idea of what I told Minho, or what he told me.

I tell Ren about the part where Shinwa's a playboy, and how he could easily hurt Krystal. He clenches his fist hard, but waits for me to finish.

"I-I will never let him go near her.", he chokes out. His face was white with fury.

"Dude, they're dance partners, remember?", I say gently. A flicker of surprise, flickers across his face, and then he nods once, and walks back towards Krystal and her family.

Once he reaches her, he pulls her towards him, and wraps his arm around her. She looks surprised, but she hugs him back.

Poor guy. She has absolutely no special interest in him, does she? He's just like a brother to her.

Baekho and Aron eavesdropped on their conversation when we locked them up in that room, and they came back and told it to JR and I.

We all made a solemn vow to get them together somehow, after hearing that.

Our maknae is really sweet.

(End of Minhyun's POV)