How Do I Explain?

How Do I Explain?

For my dearest friend and sister, Neelam.

(Krystal's POV)

I don't really feel like changing my clothes, so I just eat quickly and left a note for Soo-li, telling her that I might be late.

I walk to his dorm, and press the doorbell. The door opens at once, and Baekho's smiling at me.

"Hey, you're right on time! Listen, I'm going to have to blindfold you, okay? It'll spoil the surprise if you see it, and we don't won't any peeking!", he says, cheekily grinning at me.

Puffing out my cheeks, I grumpily let him do it. He then takes hold of my hand, and leads me into a room slowly. I can tell that it's the hall, because I've been to their dorm so often that I know all the turns.

He slowly walks behind me, and removes the blindfold. I slowly open my eyes, and I take a few steps back.

The hall is decorated with flowers and teddy bears. I'm standing right on top of a dark blue carpet, in the middle of the hall, and Ren is in front of me, down on one knee, holding a small box in his hand.

"Krystal, I love you. I think you know that, I mean, we have been going out for quite a while now, right? I've never met, seen or even heard of a girl more amazing than you. You're brave, loyal, caring, loving, beautiful. Just like a princess. My perfect princess. I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?", he asks, opening the box. Inside is a dainty silver ring, with a single sapphire.

My head is spinning. Is this real?

"Minki...you are incredible. I'd give you a whole speech, but I just really want to say one thing. Yes!", I say, jumping onto him!

He lifts me, and twirls me around. Then he slips the ring onto my finger, I to see it. It's beautiful! He kisses me, and the boys whoop.

"Ren, I...how do I explain? I, I love you so much that at times it feels like my heart might burst. When I saw my house burn down, I felt my heart burn along with it. I was like an empty shell. Later, I got better, but I stayed away. I was scared to love, because I was afraid that the people I loved would be taken away from me. I thought that I was a curse. And then I met you. Even though I shied away, you didn't give up on me. Thank you. I'm here because of you. And I love you.", I say, smiling through my tears.

"I love you", he whispers, and kisses me again.

"One thing though. We can't have a wedding just yet. Think about what our managers would say! It'll take a few years at least. Are you okay with that?", he asks me.

I smile. Taking his face in my hands, I say, " As long as you're with me; anything is okay."

His face lights up, and his arms enfold me in a warm hug.

 

 

(8 years later)

Rose, Marcela, Lily, Ramona and Soo-Li stand around me, smiling. Soo-Li and Lily do my make-up, while Ramona does my nails, and Marcela and Rose do my hair. After around four hours, I'm done. I slowly stand up, and turn to face them. Rose hurries to the wardrobe to take out my dress. My wedding dress. I had wanted something simple, but elegant, and after a month of searching, I found the perfect dress.

 

 

 

My bouquet is long, and full of beautiful white roses, with a few sapphires here and there. I pick it up, and do a small twirl for them. They jump in delight, and then it's time to go.

As I walk down the stairs, I see Minho waiting for me. Smiling, I take his arm, and we walk outside together. Everything has a blue and white theme; we were aiming for the vintage look, and it seems like we nailed it.

As we walk through the doors, everyone stands up, and turns to face us. I see Ren, standing at the altar, wearing a tuxedo. His smile broadens when he sees me, as does mine. Clutching Minho's arm tight, we slowly walk down the aisle, and he gives my hand to Ren.

As I turn to face him, he gives my hand a small squeeze. I grin, and turn to my family. They all smile at me, and Minho and Walter actually wink at me!

A small giggle escapes my lips, and I turn to face Ren again. We say our vows, and while we kiss, everyone stands up and starts to clap. 

The rest of the day passes by in a blur, with people wishing us, and with so many photographs to be taken.

Soon, I find myself in bed, with Ren's arm's around me. My husband's arms. I turn to say something to him, but he's already fast asleep.

Smiling, I close my eyes, and snuggle against him.

(End of Krystal's POV)

 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a long, long, time, because first, I had exams, then, I was too nervous to do anything because I was waiting for my report card, and then, my account wasn't working for a while. Anyway, they've gotten married! At last! I tried to find a picture of my precious Ren in a tuxedo, but none appeared. There'll be a lot of pictures in the next chapter, which happens to be the last. Can anyone guess what happens? Thank you for sticking with this fan fiction. I love you guys.