School....

How Do I Explain?

(Krystal's POV)

Ah, I can't wait for school! I'll see the boys again, and finally my brain will have some work! It's gotten rusty during the holidays...

I walk through the gates, taking in the beautiful buildings. I spot a group of girls who are in my class standing quite close to me, and I try to walk away, but they spot me, and stop right into front of me, blocking my path.

"What's your problem huh? We left you alone in peace, even when you ignored our invitations, and now you steal our boys away? What's wrong with you huh loser?", asks one of the girls, and pushes me against me a wall. I wince as my left shoulder hits the hard brick wall.

"You even think that they'll like you? They just pity you, sitting all alone, no family. You aren't fit for their eyes. You think that they would want someone like you hanging around them? Pfft, you don't even have parents. You'll only give them a bad name. Stay away from them, got it?", says another girl, and gives me a small kick.

Tears pool in my eyes as I digest this. Did they just pity me? No, they couldn't have, they're too nice. 

You'll just give them a bad name.

The word hang around me. Will I really? The girls watch me, smile, and then turn. One of them screams. Because standing in front of them, are Ren and Minhyun.

They're scary, I've never seen their faces this mad before. Minhyun walks up to the girl who pushed me, and shoves his face close to her. 

"If you do anything to her, none of us will ever forgive you. Anyone of you, do anything like this again, and you will be sorry", he says, his voice quiet yet terrifiying. The girls burst into tears, except for the one who was with Minhyun. 

"Oppa, just look at her! She's a complete eyesore. She'll obviously spoil your images, you know how the media can get! Just leave her, there are other girls, much better than her, like us. Why don't you hang out with us? Krystal's just useless", she says, fiddling with his top button. 

Ren's face turns black. He walks up to her, and before Minhyun can stop him, he slaps her. The slap echoes, and there's a huge red mark on the girl's face. 

Her eyes widen, and she turns and runs away. The other girls follow her, looking back over their shoulders at us. 

Ren turns to me, and pulls me into a hug. 

"Whatever they said to you, don't you believe a word of it, okay? You a seriously great person, so don't even bother thinking about their filthy words. Alright?", he whispers into my ear. 

I hug him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Of course. If they really didn't like me, they'd pretend like they didn't see anything, and just walk away. Why should I listen to those horrible people? 

Minhyun gives an uncomfortable cough. Ren chuckles softly, and lets go of me. He takes hold of my hand, and pulls me towards the direction of our class. When I look around for the JR, Aron and Baekho, Minhyun explains that they were searching for me at the other side of the school.

"They'll come back to class soon. We know how rough some of these girls get, so we stopped by your house to pick you up, but you had left before us. Then when we got to school, Ren just ran ahead of us, searching for you. I ran after him, and that's how we found you. Don't think about what they said, okay? You're a wonderful sister to us", he says, and pats my shoulder.

"YAH REN!"

Baekho spots us, and jumps onto Ren. Ren curses, and tries to get Baekho off of him, but Baekho just sits there, smiling at us. 

Then he notices Minhyun's face. Alarmed, he gets up, and walks over to him. Minhyun just drags Baekho into the class, and they start to whisper at the back of the class.

Ren gets up, and dusts himself all over. He winks at me, and kisses me on the cheek. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHATTHEHELLJUSTHAPPENED?????? DIDRENJUSTKISSMEONMYCHEEK???