New couple?

How Do I Explain?

(Soo-Li's POV)

8:30am

Aish, where the heck did I keep my phone? I look around the room, and spot it on the pile of boxes in the corner. 

Krystal and I just moved into our new apartment, provided by our company. It's just perfect for two! There's one spacious bedroom, where Krystal and I sleep, a large living room, and a kitchen that's kinda small, but since Krystal loves to cook, and I don't, it'll be perfect for her, as I won't be doing any serious cooking in there.

We just moved in yesterday, so the place is still a mess. I came before Krystal, so I cleared up a bit, like sweeping and mopping, and then once she arrived, the two of us started unpacking, and even though we went to sleep at 1:30am, it's still not done! Krystal and I both want to get our room walls painted with different colors, so I want to call the manager and ask him that.

He picks up at the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello manager oppa, this is Soo-Li"

"Ah, Soo-Li! How are you? Do you like the apartment?"

"Yeah, it's great! One thing, can Krystal and I paint our room walls? We'll buy the paint and brushes ourselves, but we just wanted to ask you first"

"Er...Soo-Li, it's your room. Do anything you want, just don't disturb the neighbours, they tend to get cranky at times. But, don't start now, okay? There's not much time left for your debut, and you need to practice as much as you can. Painting a room takes a lot of work, so save it for later. Also, you guys are late. JR will be there to pick you guys up in 15 mintues", he says with a chuckle, and cuts the line.

We're late? I look at the clock. 8:30am!!!! He wanted us there by 7:30am!!! CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP!

"KRYSTAL!!!! WAKE UP WE'RE LATE CAN YOU GET DRESSED FAST AND MAKE SOME BREAKFAST?", I yell right into her ear.

She sits up ninja fast, eyes wide. Then she spots me, moans, and goes back to sleep. 

I sigh. Grabbing a jug of water from the fridge, I slowly tiptoe to her, and pour the entire thing over her. She jolts up, growls at me, and stomps over to the bathroom. Giggling, I get dressed, and lay out her clothes. 

Mine: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64789254

Hers: http://www.polyvore.com/green_bunny_set/set?id=64790383

She hurries out of the bathroom, and quickly changes, while I shovel down some cereal in the living room.

"Didn't you want me to make you something?", she asks.

"No time, eat something fast, JR will be here any minute now", I say.

She grabs a granola bar from the fridge, and wolfs it down amazingly fast. I just finish my cereal when the doorbell rings. 

Krystal opens the door, while I wash my bowl. 

JR walks in holding a HUGE teddy bear. 

"NU'EST's gift to the two of you", he says, smiling cutely at me. I feel my heart melt, he's SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

"Aw, thanks! How fast can you drive?", I ask, placing the bear on the sofa carefully. 

"Relax, there's no traffic. But let's go down, shall we?", he says, and takes my hand in his, making me go red. 

I hear Krystal giggling behind me, and I know that from now on, she will forever tease me. 

JR does drive pretty fast, as we're there in about 15 minutes. He lets Krystal run off, but holds me back, winking at her. She smiles, and nods, and then steps into the elevator. 

WHAT THE HELL???

JR gently hugs me from behind, and I squirm, embarrassed. 

Chuckling, he lets go of me, and I run into the elevator, without looking back. Once the lift stops at my floor, I step out, only to see Krystal standing outside, grinning at me. 

"So..how did it go?", she asks, smirking.

I just walk into our studio. 

(End of Soo-Li's POV)

Sorry for the short chapter!