Busy, Busy, Busy...

How Do I Explain?

Three months have passed since the debut of Black Velvet. They've become quite popular, and the fans love seeing Krystal and Ren together, and call them 'RenStal'. 

(Soo-Li's POV)

RRING! RRING! 

I groan as the alarm clock refuses to shut up. I whack it, and it falls silent. I look at the other side of the room, where Krystal sleeps. She's sleeping with the bunny ears that she got from Ren. Keke...I should take a few photos of her, and give them to him. 

I rummage through my bag, searching for my camera, but I can't find it. Damn. 

Oh well, my phone will do. 

I draw a cute bunny nose onto Krystal's face, and snap a couple of photos. Then I send them to Ren.

I get a reply almost instantly, with a smiley and a huge 'Thank You!.  Giggling, I nudge her awake.

It takes about 5 mintues, but eventually, she gets up and sleepily makes breakfast. 

"Can't you make it for once?", she asks. 

"You know what happened the last time I tried to cook!", I say, holding up my hands. I nearly set the kitchen on fire! 

She makes kimchi pancakes, and quickly cleans up. 

"What's on our schedule for today?", I ask, eating the delicious hot pancakes. 

  

"We have to meet up with our families for pictures, we have a fan meeting in the afternoon, and a photoshoot with NU'EST later in the evening.", she says, lazily chewing. 

"Oh. What time do we leave?"

"About 9:30"

"We have 2 hours left then" 

"Okay" 

I finish the pancakes, gulp down my glass of milk, and put on my headphones. 

(End Of Soo-Li's POV) 

(Krystal's POV)

Ahh..we're so busy, busy, busy!!! 

I get dressed after my shower, in jeans and a comfy shirt, as the stylists will make us change into something else anyways...

Soo-Li walks out, and we meet our manager outside of our building, standing in front of a car. We get in, and drive off towards Soo-Li's house first.

It's so big!!! 

I've been there before, but only her brother was home, so I'm excited to meet the rest of them! The car stops outside the front gate, and we all get out. 

Our stylists our already there, looking impatient. Once they see us, they drag us inside through a side door, and make us sit down in a really large room. 

They make me wear this adorable blue and white dress (http://polyv.re/13lllFO) with brown flats and a rose necklace. 

Soo-Li's dressed in a gorgeous frilly pink dress with white shoes and these white droplet earrings. (http://polyv.re/SlOFde)

Our makeup is neutral, and they do our hair the same way. 

Then it's time for pictures. Soo-Li hurries into the living room, and shrieks when she sees her mom and dad there. She jumps onto them, and her dad spins her around.

I smile softly, my heart aching. My dad would spin me around the same way when I hugged him like that...

I feel an arm around me, and I look up to see her brother grinning at me. I smile back at him, and step forward. 

Her parents hug me tight, and then her sister walks in. 

My jaws drop...because she's the most gorgeous girl ever! 

"SOO-LI! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!", she yells, and pulls her into a tight hug. Then she spots me, and grabs me as well.

"YAH UNNIEEEE! You're ruining our hair!", shouts Soo-Li. 

After about 15 minutes of cheerful arguement, we settle down, and the photographers snap the pictures. We have a quick snack there, and then leave for my house. 

(Note: I just realized that I've never posted a picture of Krystal's house. So here it is). 

When I ring the doorbell, the door opens a tiny bit, and a small head peeks out.

"Unnie! You're here, you're here!", screams Amber, and hugs me tight.

"Amber? What are you doing at home? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"I wanted to be home when unnie comes home, so here I am!"

I hug her tight, and allow the camera crew to go in. The stylists decide that we look fine in our current outfits, so we quickly proceed with the photoshoot. 

Once we're done, Minho pulls me aside. 

"Krystal, I know you're busy but listen to me, okay? Takashi got caught. He's in jail, and his trial is today. James didn't want you to know, but I think you have a right to know. We're going to it. Don't come. You're really busy, and....he might try to taunt you. Stay strong okay, I won't let him come anywhere near you", he says, and pulls me into a tight hug.

Takashi...got caught? My head feels light. I grab the back of a  chair, and Minho helps me sit down. I spot James looking at me, and I immediately change my expression. 

I smile brightly, and hug Minho and Amber. I step into the car, and text him. 

'Thanks for telling me. Don't worry, I'll be fine', I type, and hit send. 

'Ur welcum. Luv u sweety <3'

I smile, and lean my head against the seat, trying not to think. The fan meeting just whizzes past, and all of a sudden I find myself at the studio. 

Ren. Where is he? I make my way past all the people, and then I spot him talking to the boys. When he sees me, his face instantly brightens up.  

"Ren...h-he's i-in..jail.", I stammer, and hug him tight. His eyes widen, and he takes my face in his hands. 

"Who is? Tell me baby", he says softly, rubbing my cheeck with his thumb. 

"Takashi", I manage to whisper, doing my best not to cry. 

I see the flash of anger in Ren's eyes. 

"Good. When's the trial?"

"Today" 

"Oh. Do you want to go?"

"No, I'll only feel sick if I see his bloody face again", I say, furious. 

"Okay, whatever you want honey. Listen, smile a bit. Everyone's staring. Do you want to go home?", he asks, pulling me into a tight hug.

"No. I just want to stay with you"

"Alright. Then let's carry on with the photoshoot, alright? You and Soo-Li are staying over tonight", he says, and pushes me into my dressing room. 

Soo-Li dresses in this gorgeous brown dress with gold metallic heels (http://polyv.re/V5fLGD).

And I wear a blue shirt,  denim shorts, brown and turquoise shoes, and an owl necklace (http://polyv.re/VkJuJM)

NU'EST comes out of their dorm, wearing this: 

The photographers, knowing that it's no use to place me with someone else, asks Ren to wrap his arm around me, and stare into the camera, as if he was warning all the people who would try to hurt me. He certainly does that well. The photographer asks me to place my hands on my hips and look to my left, away from Ren, as if I care about nothing and no one. Then he asks Soo-Li to stand next to JR. Her eyes widen in protest, but she silently does it. She's supposed to hold JR's face in a caress, and he's supposed to stare deep into her eyes. The other boys are spread between us two couples. 

I'm nearly choking, trying not to laugh. Even though she hides it well, Soo-Li must be feeling so awkward right now! 

It nearly lasts an hour! Finally, exhausted, I sit down at my dresser, and wipe away my make up. Soo-Li comes in, opens as if to speak, but is interupted by JR, who comes in and asks her to come out for a bit. 

I give a a meaningful look, and she looks helplessly at me. Half an hour later, once I'm back in my comfy jeans sneakers, she comes back in, her cheeks a bright red. 

"So, what happened?", I ask, damn curious. 

"I...uh..well, he-he, er...CONFESSED!!!! AND OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND I START TO FREAK OUT AND THEN I STARTED TO CRY AND HUG HIM AND I SAID YES AND OH MY....I'm so happy right now", she says, and collapses into her chair.

"I could hear that from outside!", yells JR from outside the door, and chuckles. Soo-Li's face turns even more red, and she buries her face in my hands.

"Congrats! You two are perfect", I say, and hug her tight. She smiles at me, and squeezes my hands. 

An hour later, we leave, and pick up our stuff from our dorm, and then make our way to NU'EST's dorm. '

(End Of Krystal's POV)