Revenge...

How Do I Explain?

(Krystal's POV) 

I wake up with Ren's warm arms surrounding me. Confused, I look around, when yesterday's happening's flood into my mind. For a minute, I can't breathe.

I slowly walk out of my room, and run straight to Amber's. Softly, I tip toe inside, and place a kiss on her forehead. She's heavily bandaged, and anger fills my heart. Minho walks in, and beckons to me. I follow him out, and he simply walks to the hall and sits with his head in between his knees on the floor. He rocks back and fro, sobbing. 

This...why? Why us? I look around the house. It's so empty. It's not ours. We..we belong with our parents. OUR family. I punch the wall, causing a large crack to appear. Minho's head jerks up in alarm. 

James come down, and I turn to him in anger. "None of this would have happened if you had just told us!", I say, and I smash him against the wall.

He doesn't fight back though, even when I keep on punching him. Minho pulls me off of him, and he pins me to the floor.

"Krystal, KRYSTAL! Calm down! Dad asked him not to tell!", he says, and he tries to hold me down to, but this news angers me more.  

"Oh? So you were in on it too?", I ask, my voice dangerous. I take a step forward, my hands clenched into fists.

"No, James told us all whie you were unconcious", says a voice from behind me.

Ren. His mouth is set, and his eyes are firm,but beyond that, I can see the pain. Of course. He's hurting from this as well. 

"I don't care. Why didn't you do something before? Even if you didn't tell us, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!", I yell. 

"He couldn't-", Ren begins to answer, but I turn to him in fury.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!", I yell. His eyes widen, and he takes a step back. JR, Aron, Baekho and Minhyun are down by now, and so are Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin. They're all staring at me in surprise. 

"Takashi, he made sure that I couldn't touch him. Believe me, I want nothing more than to rip his head off. But I couldn't do a thing, at least not until yesterday. I filed a case with the police, and they're after him now. He's on the run Krystal. I'm sorry this happened to all of you. I really am.", he says weakly. 

I simply stare at him. Oh God. What have I done? He's covered in blood. 

"Can you guys take him to the hospital? Take Amber and Minho as well, do a full checkup. Please.", I say, and they silently nod and walk past me. 

I grab hold of Ren, and pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.", I say, and he my hair, singing softly into my ear. He nods gently, and walks away.

The boys leave, and I walk into the garden, barefoot. 

Lavender. Mother's favorite flower. I pick a few, and place them on my hair, surrounding myself with the smell. 

I hear a car outside, and after a few moments, Soo-Li appears. 

Soo-Li? Oh. Yeah.

She stares at me for a few momens tearfully, and then hugs me. 

I don't want hugs. I don't want anyone to tell me, "It's alright".

I want revenge. 

I push Soo-Li away. Spotting my manager behind her, I turn, and walk away. 

I run up to James' office. Once there, I search, scattering papers everywhere. Finally,I hold up a book, which has my dad's name written on it. Holding it close to my chest, I run to my room, lock the door, and start to read.

It's my dad's diary. It's filled with pictures of our family. Tears fall down my cheeks as I turn each page, spotting my mom smiling at me, or Minho cutting his birthday cake, and all of us, laughing at something I had said. 

Then I spot a picture of my dad...with his arm around Takashi. I scan the page and realize that this was the day that my dad had first met him. 

He looks so happy in this...why? Why did Takashi have to do this? Why us? I lie down on my bed, ignoring the knocking on my door, and Soo-Li's calls. 

I will get my revenge. 

Soon.