Please don't go.

How Do I Explain?

Guys, this chapter has a lot of fighting in it. But you'll miss the main part if you skip it, so unless you really can't bear the blood, keep reading. I'll do a brief recap in the upcoming chapters. Don't be too shocked at what happens!

(Krystal's POV)

This fear...it's the same. The same as what I felt on that day when everyone died. Who are these people? I stomp on one guy's foot, and when he still doesn't let go, I bite his fingers until they bleed. I run to Soo-Li, and free her as well. We turn to run, but we're surrounded. But just then, one guys falls down, his head bleeding. Baekho stands behind him, and he turns, and starts to run. We quickly follow him, as he takes out his phone and calls someone. The footsteps behind us get louder. Knowing that they'll reach us soon, I push Soo-Li ahead, and turn. The guys behind me didn't expect this, so they look pretty surprised as I punch them. 

Protect yourself. For Amber and Minho. Protect yourself.

Cursing loudly, Baekho comes back, after pushing Soo-Li into a nearby black car. He pulls me away from this one HUGE guy, and starts to fight him. James steps out of the car. I turn my head in surprise, and he's shouting something to me, but I can't hear. And then I feel the arms around me, and something pricks into my arm, and I slowly drift away as James runs towards me. I feel myself being dragged away, and I hear gunshots. 'Fight it' my mind tells me, but I can't. My eyes close, and I dirft away into darkness. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sit up, rubbing my head. Ow. Everything hurts. I look around, and I'm not in my room. This is unfamiliar. Panic creeps into my heart as the previous day's memories flood back into me. Or was it yesterday? For how long have I been unconcious? 

The door opens, and a well built man steps in. My eyes widen..because...I recognize him. But my smile fades away as I take note of the gun in his hand. Takashi. My dad's friend. None of this makes sense anymore.

"Hello Choi Mi-Ha", he says, sitting down beside me.

"Almost no one calls me that", I answer, my voice shaky.

"You are a bit confused about what's going on, right? I'll bet that James didn't tell you anything", he says, taking my hand in his.

"What's there to tell? He'd never hide anything inportant", I say, but doubt creeps into me, slowly replacing the panic.

"I really wouldn't like to be the one to tell you, but here goes. Long time back, I asked your dad to sell his company to me. Even though it was a small one, it had promise. Unfortunately, your dad saw it too. And he refused my offer. I was angry. Oh, very angry. But that slowly faded away, as I got to know your dad better. You and Minho were tiny babies then. Amber wasn't even born. I used to love to come to your house, it was full of laughter. But...then my company went bankrupt. I turned to your dad for help, but he shut the door on me. And the anger came back. But I didn't have anything left, so I waited. And I killed them all. I left you kids alone, since you were too small to understand anything. But here's one thing, I'll take your company no matter how many times I need to torture you.", he says, looking right into my eyes with a menancing smile.

I start to get dizzy. My father...no, he wouldn't do that. There has to be a reason.

"My father wouldn't do anything like that. You did something wrong. And he knew it. Or he'd have helped you.", I say, my voice emotionless.

"But he did, honey. And if you know what's good for you, you'll sign the agreement", he says, holding a sheet of paper in front of me. 

I stare at the paper. Does...does he really think I'll sign it? Idiot. 

"Why should I? I'm not even the oldest", I say. My eyes widen, and I clamp my hand over my mouth. ! He'll go for Minho now! No...no.

"Heh, but your father made you the heir. I did my research well, Krystal. So now sign the bloody paper!", he says, holding the gun to my head. 

My mouth turns dry. Please don't kill me, I think. But...I will never sign that filthy paper. My father died because of him, and he thinks I'll sign that crap? 

"No", I say. 

"I'm giving you a minute. Or you'll be sorry", he says, growling now. 

"Never"

He hits me on the head with the gun, and I feel the blood on the sheets. 

He grabs my hair roughly, and forces me to my knees. 

"BRING HER IN!", he yells. The door opens, and two men walk in, dragging a sobbing Amber between them. 

No. 

This can't be happening. 

No. No way! 

"Amber! Amber!", I yell, and try to get away from Takashi, but he holds me close to him. 

"I'll count to three. Sign the paper, or she dies, got it?", he says, and shoves me onto the floor. He forces a pen into my hands, and I stare at the agreement below me. 

I can't lose anyone else. I just can't. One. I shakily make out the blank spot, where I have to sign. My hands lose all feeling. Two. I bring the pen close to the paper, and it just touches the paper, when I hear the gunshot. 

The pen falls. I turn my head in horror. Amber falls onto the floor, motionless. 

I slowly stand up, my eyes fixed on her lifeless body.

"You....", I manage to say.

"I..what?", he asks, smiling at me.

"YOU ! I WAS ABOUT TO SIGN THE BLOODY PAPER! YOU DIDN'T EVEN COUNT TO THREE! HOW DARE YOU!", I scream, and I jump onto him. 

He stumbles, and I rake my hands across him face, making hs eyes bleed.

I snatch his gun away, and shoot his leg, and his arm. Then then it hits me. 

He's turned me into a monster. 

I drop the gun, and run to Amber.

Wait, she still has a pulse! Tears fall onto her face, as I pick her up, and rush through the open door.

The guards chase me, but Takashi calls them off. I dash around a corner, and then I spot James and Minho, running through other corridors, with their our men raid the entire place. One of them spots me, and he yells. James and Minho immediately rush to me, and Minho collapses at the sight of Amber. 

James gets out his bag, and starts to give Amber something to drink. He mutters something to the guards, and they immediately surround the four of us, guns out. They'll protect us, I know that for sure at least, so I turn to Minho, and take hold of his hand. I don't dare disturb James, as he slowly fixes Amber. I suddenly hear gunshots, and I know that Takashi's men have arrived. James picks Amber up, and Minho and I run, surrounded by my father's soldiers, who kill anyone who tries to come close to us. James opens a door, and we all rush out. He hands Amber to me, and I get into the car. Minho sits beside me, while James dirves away fast. Our men follow us in a Jeep, careful not to shoot in public view. 

Amber's losing consiousness again. 

"JAMES! Help, needed now!", I yell.  Minho shakes her softly, trying to wake her up.

"Just keep talking to her", mutters James, grinding his teeth as he takes a sharp turn.

"Amber? Honey? Listen, you're gonna be just fine, okay? Just stay awake, okay? For me. For Minho.", I say, tears falling onto her face freely, "We're going home soon, Amber. You'll be home soon. Can you hear me? I love you. We all love you. Please...please don't leave me. We're going to buy you a huge tub of chocolate ice cream. That's your favorite, right?". I stop, my sobs threatening to choke me. 

"And we'll sing you your favorite song, Three Little Bears. You like that song, right? We'll all bake more cake together, we'll do more things together. Krystal and I...we'll come back home. We'll come back sweetie.", sobs Minho, her soft cheeks.

She mutters something. I lean closer to hear. 

"I..want to go to Mommy and Daddy. I miss them", she says, and a single tear rolls down her cheek.

I just hug her hard, when the car suddenly stops and she's taken from me. I look up, screaming, but Minho holds me, back, as it's only James. 

We follow him into the house, and the men stand guard outside. Marcela, Ramona, Walter and Rose come running down, their faces full of panic. 

James nods at them, and them grab both Minho and I, and drag us upstairs. Marcela and Ramona drag me to my room, while Walter and Rose drag Minho to his room. Both of us are screaming at them, and Minho breaks their hold, and rushes to me, but Baekho steps in front, and so does Ren. 

Ren? My mind is confused. If he's here, then...it's safe, right? 

Baekho, JR and Minhyun drag a screaming Minho away, while Ren turns to me. His eyes full of tears, he motions to Ramona and Marcela to let go of me. When they do, he enfolds me in a tight hug, and slowly carries me to my room. He lays me on my bed, where I can hear Minho's screams. 

I simply sob into his chest, clutching him tight. 

"Shh, baby, it's okay. You're alright. There's nothing to worry about. Everything's alright", he says repeatedly, as he rocks me back and forth. 

My sobs soon turn to howls, and then I become hysterical. He still doesn't let go of me, even when James asks him to. 

Finally worn out, I lay in his arms, weak. 

"Ren....are they okay?", I whisper. He nods, and gives me a weak smile. 

As my eyes start to close, he moves away, but I catch hold of his hand. 

"Please...don't go.", I say.

His eyes widen slightly, but he lays down beside me, and hugs me again.

"Never", he whispers into my ear, and he sings me to sleep. 

(End Of Krystal's POV) 

 

Hey, how did you guys like it? Amber won't die, don't worry about that. I might not post more for a couple of days, so please make do with these, okay? Thanks again to everyone, even the silent readers. :)