Shoot.

How Do I Explain?

(Krystal's POV) 

O.M.G!!!!

Soo-Li and JR??? They match sooo perfectly! 

I couldn't help laughing when the lift doors closed. I mean, Soo-Li looked so helpless there, and JR was blushing like crazy, and I so wanted to yell, "Aha! A perfect picture!", but instead, I ran away so that JR could have her. 

And then, when she came up to our floor, she just stormed past me! I swear, she's so cute when she's mad!!!

I follow her into our studio, chuckling. We enter, just to be ushered out again by our manager. 

"Uh...where are we going?", asks Soo-Li.

"Guess"

"Pizza?"

"No"

"Tell me!!!"

"Guess"

"NOOOOOO!"

Finally getting tired of this game between my manager and Soo-Li, I decide to answer.

"We're going to film our album, right?", I say. We'd done a couple of photoshoots recently, and they spread around pretty quickly. We're becoming popular before we've even debuted!

"Finally, you're right.", says our handsome manager oppa, and then he pushes us into a room, where our stylists are waiting.

They get us dressed in the blue outfits first, and then do our hair and makeup with a cloak wrapped around us, so that nothing spills onto the outfits.

Then they give us our shoes. Soo-Li seems pretty comfy with her brown sandals, though they look seriously high. 

But mine???? THEY'RE LIKE A FOOT HIGH!

Well, not a foot, but my boots ARE pretty high. Sitting down, I slowly put them out, and stand up, my arms stretched to balance myself. 

But...I'm not falling. They actually feel okay. I guess all those long hours of dancing in heels did pay off. 

I'm up first, because I'll be shooting with JR. The story goes like this: 

JR, dumps me for another girl, just because I'm not PRETTY enough. Instead of falling into depression, I party with my best friend, Soo-Li, or Sapphire, and forget all about him.  *song starts here* We comfort other girls, who had the same thing happen to them, and eventually they get up and party with us. JR comes back to me, but I just shoo him away, and walk away from him. *end of song* 

The song and dance is in the nightclub, but everyone is a little worried about shooting in an actual nightclub, because they freak me out. So they just have a huge party in a house instead. 

Once the director motions for us to start filming, I slowly walk towards JR, who is standing by a park bench. His face is cold.

"Y-you wanted to see me?", I stammer.

"We're breaking up", is all he says, and he turns to walk away. Tears fill my eyes. I feel the cameras zooming onto my face. We both pause for a minute, as instructed, and then I grab hold of his arm. 

"No oppa why?", I sob, hugging him from the back.

"Pfft. Stop being so annoying. Why did I ever fall in love with someone as annoying and ugly as you?", he says, pulling his arm away from me, and he walks away. 

I wipe the tears falling from my eyes, and take out my phone. I pretend to dial a number, and whisper the words, as the camrea crew don't really want my voice at the moment.

Then we cut to the party, where we start to sing and dance. After that, I film some happy scenes with JR, so that the editing team can insert them as flashbacks. 

Once we're done filming, we change into yellow, and the film both me and Soo-Li separately, asking us to do things like water the flowers, write in a diary, stare at the phone, or just watch T.V without any interest. 

It's about 12:30pm, when everyone is done, and tired, Soo-Li and I walk home. We could have taken the car, but I really wanted the cold air against my sleepy face, so Soo-Li offered to walk with me. 

(End of Krystal's POV)

(Baekho's POV)

All of us just stared at the T.V screen. Krystal and Soo-Li were just...amazing. Once JR was done, he watched with us too, though I noticed that he mostly watched Soo-Li.

Keke...he likes her. 

Once they're done with the shooting, we all offer to clean up, and we finish late. Krystal wants to WALK home for some weird reason, and naturally, Soo-Li goes with her.

We can all see that JR wants to follow them really bad, but, instead, like the good man he is, he comes with us instead.

But I sneak off. I got this really bad feeling in my gut, and I normally trust my gut. So I follow them.

They pass several alleys. By this time, I'm almost dead. The urge to sleep is so strong, that I trip several times.

But then I hear a scream. I look up, wide awake now, to see several people grab hold of Krystal and Soo-Li.

(End of Baekho's POV)