Talks

How Do I Explain?

( Krystal's POV)

"Krystal? Honey, are you okay?"

I sit up, rubbing my head. I felt so stiff, it was like I had been sleeping for a long time.

Then it all comes back.

"Oh ! I collapsed in front of everyone?", I shriek, tearing the blankets off of me.

"Hold on young lady. You're staying right here. You danced with a severe sprain you dweeb! And that strain made you break your ankle!", says Minho, taking hold of my shoulders, and shoving me back onto the pillows.

I look around. Everyone was there; Onew, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, JR, Aron, Minhyun, Baekho and Ren. They were all looking at me anxiously.

"Guys? I'm not dead. I just broke my ankle. There's no need to look like it's the end of the world.", I chuckle, wagging a finger at them.

"Yeah, but you just collapsed right there! What were we supposed to do? Do you know how scared we all were?", yells Ren, suddenly furious.

I jump, startled by his outburst. Why was he so angry?

"Ren....is everything okay?", I ask softly, scared.

He just walks over to me, sits at the edge of the bed, and pulls me into a tight hug.

I feel terrible. How worried was he? I quietly ask the others to go out, leaving Ren and I alone.

"Ren, I'm sorry. But, I really wanted to get accepted", I say, gently his hair.

"It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry. I shoudn't have shouted like that at you. I just....I got scared. If something happened to you, I'd shoot myself.", he says, gripping me tightly.

"I'm gonna be fine. You're really sweet you know. But you shouldn't worry so much. You'll get wrinkles", I say, poking his forehead.

He laughs weakly. Then he sits up straight, and takes my face in his hands.

"Krystal, what am I to you?",he asks, looking right into my eyes.

"A wonderful brother", I answer calmly.

He sighs. Is he relieved?

"Ah well, then I'm going to ask you something only a brother would ask.", he says, looking away from me.

"Yes?"

"Are you in love with Shinwa?", he asks, suddenly furious again.

Ah. I had been expecting this.

"He is quite good looking", I say, feeling mischevious.

"What? Krystal, that boy is no good!", he yells, grabbing my shoulders.

Ow. He has a tight grip.

"Ren? He is good looking. You can't argue with that. but I never said that I'm in love with him. I'm not into that kind of thing, I told you before right? Besides, I already know that he's no good.", I say, smirking.

I so knew that boy would react this way.

"Gosh, Krystal? Please give me a clear answer the next time I ask you something like this, okay?", he asks, burying his face in his arms.

"But girls like to play like this. We never give a straight answer!", I protest, holding my hands up.

"Well, don't play with me, okay?", he says, holding my face close to his.

A jolt of electricity rushes down my body. What is this? I hurriedly take my face away from his.

"Er, sure.", I say, biting my lip. I sneak a look at him, and he's SMIRKING!

Gosh, this guy is so weird.

(End of Krystal's POV)

(Ren's POV)

I knew it! She likes me! The moment I held her face close to mine, she blushed, and her eyes widened!

Now, she says that she doesn't like Shinwa, the boys and I are gonna have to keep him away from her.

I hurry downstairs, where the guys are looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"What?", I ask, suddenly self-concious.

"So, how was your private chat with Krystal?", asks Aron, leaning against the wall.

"I, um, forget that. She's doesn't like Shinwa. She knows all about him. Now, the only thing to do is to get him away from her.", I say, looking at them earnestly.

"Sure, anything for our maknae, right guys?", says JR, putting his arms around me.

The boys nod eagerly.

Anything for me?

"What do you mean?", I ask, confused.

"Pull off the innocent act dude, we all know that you're in love with her", says Key, smirking at me.

HOW THE HECK DID THEY FIND THAT OUT? My mouth drops open.

"B-but...h-how...?", I ask, to surprised to continue.

"Dude, relax, we won't tell her", says Minho, laughinng.

"So, what to do about the Shinwa?", asks Baekho.

"Warn him.", says Minhyun, serious. "That's the only thing we can do."

"Then lets go to his place. I heard that his parents have gone away for a month, so he's living alone.", says Minho, grabbing his bag.

The guys hesitate, and then we follow him out. Walter comes with us, and Rose asks us not to hurt him.

Minho starts the car, and drives to the apartment pretty fast.

We reach there in about 20 minutes, and we all get out.

Onew walks out to the receptionist, and starts flirting with her. He then asks her for Shinwa's flat number, and she obviously gives it to him.

"Nice job Onew.", says Jonghyun, patting him on the back. He stops when Onew glares at him.

"I hate flirting. Either you fall in love and talk, or you talk normally.", he says, frowning.

Hmm, that's true.

Minho stops outside Shinwa's flat. He presses the doorbell, and we wait for about 2 minutes.

The sounds of footsteps reach our ears, and then the door opens.

Shinwa's mouth falls open, he obviously wasn't expecting us.

"W-what, what are you guys doing here?", he stammers.

"We'll explain inside.", says Minho coldly, and pushes him inside.

We all follow, and Shinwa, a little worried, takes us to the living room.

"Um, my parents aren't here, and my cooking isn't that good, but can I get you anything?", he asks nervously.

"No thank you. We just want to talk to you about something. Please sit down",I say, waving at a chair.

He sits down, and looks at us expectantly, when his cell rings.

" Hello, Mary? Oh yeah, it's still on. I'll meet you at the cafe tomorrow, okay?", he says, and then cuts the line with an annoyed sigh.

"Girlfriend trouble?", asks Key.

"What? Oh, yeah. She keeps calling every half an hour to make sure that our date tomorrow isn't cancelled. I asked her to meet me up cause I want to break up with her. Girls can be so annoying at times", he says, frowning.

"So do you think that Krystal is annoying?", asks Minho, looking right into his eyes.

"Krystal? Oh no, she's wonderful. And really pretty as well.", he says, smiling.

Great. He makes me want to punch his face.

"Stay away from her.", Minho says, quietly, yet scarily.

"Why should I? She cute, funny, and innocent, just what a guy like me wants in a girl. She won't suspect a thing when I ask her to date me.", he says, rubbing his hands together,

Okay. He's BEGGING for me to break his nose.

I start to laugh. I get up slowly, grab him by the collar, and pin him to wall.

"She isn't interested in you, ert. Stay away from her, or we'll force you, got it?", I growl.

"Sure, sure, whatever.", he says, laughing.

Minho gets up, and kicks him right in the stomach. His laughter stops immediately, and he falls onto the floor, clutching his stomach in pain.

Key grabs Minho's arm, to make sure he doesn't do anything else.

"Stay AWAY." he says, and kicks him one last time.

I'm at the door when I hear laughter. Confused, I look back. Was that creep actually laughing?

"If she's not interested, I'll make her interested in me", he chokes out.

Minho swears loudly, and storms back into the living room. Key tries to go after him, but I stop him. That idiot deserves whatever Minho is gonna do to him.

Minho arrives in front of us holding Shinwa by the collar.

"Lets go", he says curtly, and then walks out, dragging Shinwa along with him.

We look at each other, and then run after him.

"Minho hyung, where-?",Taemin begins to ask, but Minho asks him to stop talking.

He shoves Shinwa into the car, and starts driving.

I look around and read the question on everyone's mind:

Where were we going?

(End of Ren's POV)