I love you. I love you.

How Do I Explain?

(Krystal's POV)

Three weeks have passed since the attack. I'm back at my dorm again, even though I don't want to be here. Amber made me come. She wants to see me debut. She's old enough to understand what's going...so I came. 

Funnily though, I'm nervous. Our debut is today....I just have to practise.

I slowly tip toe out of our bedroom, and leave a note for Soo-Li, saying that I've already left. 

I chew a granola bar as I walk towards the building. Everyone told me not to go anywhere alone. Heck, I'll do what I want. If Takashi comes again, I'll be ready. 

I make my way up to our practise room, and turn up the music. I try to dance away my emotions, but I end up crumpled on the floor, silently swearing at everyone I hate. 

I start thinking about Ren, even though I don't want to. I've been trying to avoid him ever since that day. And I guess he's been doing the same. I wish I had never shouted at him like that...his hurt face still haunts me. He had called me up a few days ago though, and told me that it'd be better if we hid our feelings, since the CEO won't take it so well if he knew that we liked each other. It helps...that excuse. It gives me a reason to stay away from him. I just can't look at him in the eye now.

I get up, and I'm about to start dancing again, when I hear footsteps. The door blasts open, and Ren runs in. He halts in the middle of the room when he sees me, and lets out a sigh. When he looks up again, his eyes are scary. He pushes me against the wall, softly, but I'm unable to move. His arms wrap around my waist, and he buries his head in my hair.

"Please don't do that ever again", he sighs, his arms tight around me. 

"Sorry. But I had to get away. Also, isn't it good to practice before your debut stage?", I ask, innocent.

"Yeah, it is. I'll help, okay?", he says, chuckling with any humor, and walks over to the speakers.

No. I don't want help. But I can't say this out loud anyways, so I just start doing warm ups. 

The music starts, and I dance, moving perfectly in time with the music.

Ren stops the music midway, and I swirl around in confusion. 

"Let's just talk, alright? It looks like you're perfect with your moves anyway, so why not?", he says, and sits cross-legged against the wall.

Sighing inwardly, I sit next to him. The urge to lean my head against his chest is strong...but I can't. Not when he's surely hurt at those words.

"Listen, I talked to the manager."

"About what?"

"About...us. I knew that if someone found us out later on, it'd be bad. So I told him myself." 

I felt hurt. Really hurt. Did he never like me? We'd be forced to stay away from each other now...how could he not know that? 

Tears well up in my eyes, and I stand up.

"I hate you", I manage to say, and I try to run away, but his arms wrap around me.

"Yeah, I knew you'd say that. Listen to the whole story first! He listened patiently to everything I had to say, and then he said that it'd boost our popularity if we continued with this! He's fine with us going public!", Ren says, and gives my shoulders a slight shake. 

"He...is?", I ask. This seems too good to be true...at least for me. My luck's been all wrong for sometime now.

"Yeah. He isn't bad Krystal...he just wants what's best for us and the company. Okay?"

"Okay." 

I'm really happy...but I have to say something to him first. 

"Ren? I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have shouted at you that day....I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me.", I say, and my voice catches at the last bit. 

His eyes soften, and he takes my face in his hands. 

"Baby, listen. You have a right to get angry, okay? You're normal....and perfect. That's why I love you. Never, ever think that I would hold a grudge against you, okay? I will get upset, I may argue back,but at the end, I will come back. To you. Because no matter what, I can't stop loving you.", he says, and leans in and kisses me. 

His lips are soft, and sweet. The warmth from them draws me in, and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His hands get tangled in my hair, and then the door opens. 

My manager and Soo-Li walk in, but when they spot us, they become a bright red, and rush out. 

Ren bursts into laughter, and soon I do too, for his laugh is just to infectious to ignore. His arms snake around my waist, and he pulls me onto him. So now I'm lying on top of him. 

"I love you."

"I love you." 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Liked it? Sorry I haven't updated for a while...I've been a bit busy. Love you all, and hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D