Its You...

How Do I Explain?

(Note: I seriously love my readers. Please subscribe, comment, and enjoy! I really hope you like my fan fic until now!)

"Krystal? Honey, when are you coming down?", asks Rose, standing outside my door.

"I need more time. I look horrible!", I moan, trying to apply mascara, and failing utterly.

"Pfft, I'll help you. Let me in!", shouts Marcela, banging on the door.

Aron had once again asked me to come to their dorms, and this time, I accepted. I had been in my room for over an hour trying out different outfits and applying makeup when everyone got impatient.

I meekly open the door, eyeliner dripping down my face.

Walter takes one good look at me, and bursts into laughter. The girls hurry in, raid my wardrobe, and wipe my face clean.

They soon chose a cute outfit for me, blue top, white jeans, brown boots, and a wooden bangle with a blue line across.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60487262

Then they do my hair in a simple but stylish ponytail, and use very little makeup on me.

"Kay, now hurry up! You'll be late other wise!", says Ramona, pulling me out.

James and Rose give me a quick hug, a mysterious look of pleasure on their faces, and then I jump into the car and Walter starts driving.

"So, excited huh?", he asks, smirking at me.

I shrug, looking out of the window.

"Minho asked them you know.", he says, all traces of teasing gone.

"Asked them to what?", I ask, curious.

"He asked them to keep you safe at school. Some of the girls saw you with them outside, and he says that most of them don't like you. He was really worried. That meeting in the mall? It wasn't by accident. He called them there. He wants you to be more like yourself, Krystal. Don't hide. We all care about you.",he says, stopping the car, and turning in his seat to look at me.

"He did that?", I whisper, my hands gripping the seat hard.

"Yeah. He was really worried about you. From the start.", Walter says, looking down.

How much pain did I cause all of them exactly?

"Aish, that boy doesn't have to worry so much. I can take care of myself. Sometimes I think that he does nothing but worry. Its not good for his health. Tell him that, will you?", I grin, not wanting him to see how much I was hurting.

'Yeah", he sighs in relief, and starts the car.

The rest of the drive is silent, but not in a bad way. Its more of a I'm-glad-we-had-this-talk kind of silence.

He stops at the front of their dorms, at kisses me on the forehead.

Smiling, I walk toward the doors, when someone crashes into me, making me fall.

"What the hell?", I gasp, trying to get up.

"YAH KRYSTAL! WE WAITED FOR SO LONG!",yells Baekho, pulling Ren off of me, and placing me on his back.

"Yah oppa! Put me down! I can walk!", I shout, trying to get off of Ren's back, but he just holds me there firmly, smirking.

Laughing, the boys walk to the elevators, ignoring my protests.

Once we're inside their apartment, Ren drops me onto the couch, and leans over me with a frown.

"What? Fine, I'm sorry. I didn't know what to wear.", I say, folding my arms and pouting.

"We got so scared! Aron said 1:00pm, and its 2:30pm now!", scolds JR.

"I said I'm sorry.", I say, looking down.

"Well, you have to be punished. What do we do boys?", smiles Aron.

"Snakes!", yells Baekho. I glare at him. Snakes??? Like seriously?

"Spicy food", says Ren. That, I can handle at least.

"Wrestling?", suggests JR. I stare at him, open mouthed. Are these guys human???

"Look at her face. She looks so scared!", smirks Aron. I instantly get up, and spoil his perfect hair.

"Well, how about tickling her?", asks Minhyun, looking at me with an evil glint in his eye.

The guys agree, and Baekho holds my arms while they all take turns tickling me.

I'm surprised the neighbors didn't come to check on us, all the noise we were making sounded like they were murdering someone!

"Okay, guys, lets stop."says JR, trying to loosen my pose. I had somehow gotten out of Baekho's grip, and I had curled myself into a ball.

"Krystal, we won't tickle you anymore, promise, okay?, says Ren, sitting next to me, and he my arm.

I slowly peer at them, and when I decide that they're telling the truth, I sit upright.

"So, what do we do?", asks Ren, placing me on his lap.

"Truth or Dare!", everyone yells.

It was Minhyun's turn first, so he turned to Ren.

"Truth",Ren says, before Minhyun can ask him. Beside us, the guys make chicken poses.

"Well, what did you think of Krystal when you first saw her?", he asks.

I hold my breath, waiting for his answer. He takes a long time, and his arms tighten around my waist.

"I thought that she was very pretty. And I was shocked by such a sweet voice, when she apologised to me, after she tripped over my feet.", he says, smiling at me.

Everyone had been thinking of the day at school, so we were confused by his answer.

"When did I trip over your feet?", I ask, staring at him. All I had done so far was try not to be seen with them in public.

"At the mall. You were running after your friend, into the k-pop shop."he says softly, tracing patterns on my hand.

I gasp in surprise. That boy, he had looked so familiar to me. It was Ren.

"So that was you. So were you surprised when you saw me at school?", I ask, turning to him.

"Yeah, I was very surprised.", he says, looking right into my eyes.

"Shall I play a love song?", Aron asks, looking at us with a teasing expression on his face.

Blushing, Ren and I quickly shake our heads and look away from each other.

Ren then turns to Baekho, who answers with "Dare".

After some thought, Ren dares Baekho to take 3 bites from a chilli, and to chew slowly in between each bite.

Baekho does it, and rushes to the kitchen after he swallows the third bite.

After he comes out, face flushed, he looks at Minhyun. Minhyun calmly says: 'Dare'.

Baekho dares him to do the y dance to me, and I cover my eyes.

Laughing, Ren forces me to watch, as Minhyun dances in front of me, not embarrassed at all.

Then he chooses me. "Truth or Dare?", he asks, and I chicken out and go for Truth.

"Well, who would you date from NU'EST?", he asks me, smirking as he looks around at the members.

They start clapping, and then lean forward, waiting for my answer.

"Can I change? Make it a dare?", I plead, not wanting to reveal my crush in front of them.

"Sure, I dare you to tell us who you would date from NU'EST.", laughs Minhyun, looking purely evil now.

Argh. Crap. I have no choice.

"Well...um...Ren.", I say, blushing from head to toe.

I feel Ren stiffen, and I'm scared to look back. Have I insulted him?

"Guys look! She's blushing, and so is he!", yells JR, pointing at the two of us.

Now its my turn to freeze. Ren's blushing? Really? I wanted to turn back so bad, but then I would get teased by Aron and the others.

"Well, I choose Aron.", I say. "Truth or Dare?", I ask, smirking at him now.

He gulps. I'm sure he can see the evilness in my eyes right now.

"Errr...dare.", he says.

"Perfect! Act out the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you.", I say, grinning mischeviously at him.

After much begging, he finally walks into the middle of the room, and acts it out.

After all the laughter dies down, he walks over to the phone. He talks in English, but really softly, so I'm not able to make out what he's saying.

He then walks over, and looks at Ren.

"Ren, what do you choose?", he asks, rubbing his hands together.

"Dare", he says, looking scared.

"Well, I dare you to sleep with Krystal tonight.", he says, laughing.

"WHAT?" everyone shouts.

"I called James and asked him if you could stay over tonight. Walter's bringing over your things now.", he smiles.

"But, dude! I can't do that! Lemme change it, please?", Ren begs.

"Sorry dude, I'm not Minhyun. He was kind enough to let her change it, but I'm not gonna do it. So, you accept it?", he says, looking as if this was the best thing ever.

"Um, excuse me? I exist you know! I'm supposed to have a say in this as well!", I scold in English.

'Wow, you're British? Nice accent. But take this as revenge for your previous dare.", he smirks.

I glare at him. He can't force me to sleep with my crush! God, this is so embarrassing!

"I accept.", I hear a soft voice say, and I turn to see Ren blush.

Everyone then surrounds me, and forces me to say yes, as well.

We play several games after that, (me winning most of them), and them Walter shows up at around nine, with a bag full of my pyjamas, toothbrush, and a change of clothes.

I don't want to go to sleep. I don't want to. But sadly, the boys start to get sleepy, and Aron shoves Ren and I into a room, and locks the door.

"YAH OPPA! WHAT THE HELL? WHY LOCK THE DOOR?", I yell, banging my fists on the door.

"Aish Krystal, just go to sleep already",he says. I swear I will break that pretty nose in the morning.

"Um, you can change in the bathroom", says Ren, and I turn. He's shirtless.

"WHAT THE HELL? AISH OPPA, DON'T CHANGE IN FRONT OF ME!"

I grab my bag and dash to the bathroom. I open the bag, and see a cute pair of shorts and a tank top.

I dump all the contents on the floor, but those are the only PJ's I can wear. Shorts? I will kill them all.

I reluctantly wear the PJs and brush my teeth.

Then I come out, and Ren, who's sitting on the bed, looks up. His mouth opens in surprise, and then he starts laughing.

"What?", I ask, going red.

"Looks like your family and the guys are on one side", he sniggers.

Yeah. Figured that out.

"Well, I'm sleepy. The sooner morning arrives, the better", I say, and lie down on the bed.

I feel his arms around me, and I like them that way. It makes me feel safe.

"Would you really date me?", he asks, and I know by his voice that he's serious.

"I like you the most. But, dating...I don't want that. I only said that because there was nothing else to say.", I whisper.

"Oh.", was his reply.

Have I hurt him? Please, no. I can't bear the thought.

"Ren? Did you really mean all that you said when you first saw me?", I ask tentatively. I just wanted him to keep talking.

"Yeah, I did. I was surprised when I saw you, and I was even more surprised when I heard your voice. And then at school, all I could think was 'Its you'.", he says, pulling me closer to him.

We stay like that for a while, and I'm about to break the silence, the I hear him whisper my name.

"Yes?" I ask, wondering what he wanted to say to me.

But there was no answer.

I slowly turn, and I see him asleep. He's dreaming of me in his sleep? That's really sweet!

I smile, and lay back down again, and after a few minutes, I hug him tight.

(Note: Guys, I chose Minho to be Krystal's brother, because I really like him, and Amber is NOT Amber from f(x). And Krystal is NOT Krystal from f(x) as well.)