Style.

How Do I Explain?

(James' POV)

She's got a month left. A month until her debut. She should be pretty nervous, but...thanks to Minki she's not. He understands her like only Minho and her mother could. I seriously thought that she'd go back to the way she was during those painful days, but..thanks to Minho, she didn't. Amber's birthday was last week. I hope nothing happens to her...or Minho. Krystal's father promised me not to tell, but these days, it's just hard to keep that promise. Though, what she would do if she found out that her family's death was not an accident....I will tell her when the time is right. Until then, I will do my best to protect my best friend's three children. Takashi will pay for everything he has done to that beautiful, happy family, but for now...I will protect them. 

I look up from my journal, and close the book, and then seal it. I place it carefully inside a drawer, and walk out into the corridor. Hearing laughter from downstairs, I sadly smile to myself, and head to the living room.

(End of James' POV)

(Krystal's POV)

"Ramona, please stop!!!", I squeal, as she tickles me continously. Walter tries to pull her off, but she just brushes him away, and smirks as I laugh uncontrollably. Taeyeon and Tiffany watch on in amusement, and Marcela is finishing her homework. 

Finally, getting really annoyed, Marcela pulls Ramona off of me, and helps me to my feet, shooting Ramona a glare. I sit next to the wall tiredly, and close my eyes. Someone's arms wrap around me, and I don't feel like opening my eyes...it's like I'm back home, with my mother's arms around me. But...my mother, she always smelled like she had just baked some delicious treat, which might have been true, since she loved to bake. But this perfume, it's lavender. I push the arms away, and open my eyes. I'm back into reality. Everyone's eyes are on me, but instead of looking away, I smile, and start to chat with both Tiffany and Taeyeon. James comes into the room, carrying Amber on his back, and she jumps into my arms when she sees me. 

Maybe this is how it would have been if not for the fire...all of us sitting here, laughing, talking, like a family. Which we were. I painfully force the memories back...no need for a breakdown right now. I hug Amber tight. I haven't spent much time with her recently, as my training took up most of my time. I'll make it up to her, I think. Just Minho, her, and me. The three of us, together alone. We'll take a trip somewhere quiet, book a hotel, and maybe stay for a week. Yeah, I'd like that.

Just then, my phone rings. Being a Sunday, I was relaxing at home with SNSD and the others, so I wasn't expecting a phone call from my manager.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Krystal. The stylists have arrived, so we'll need both you and Soo-Li here now, okay? Wear something pretty, they want to see your style. See you there in an hour.", he says, and the phone the clicks into silence.

I change into a pretty yellow dress, with brown boots, and a brown vintage bag. 

http://sapphire-blaze.polyvore.com/

I call Soo-Li to tell her our manager's message, and tell her that I'll pick her up.

Walter offers to drop me, but I say that we'll go by taxi, since he has classes in about half an hour. 

Giving everyone a quick hug, I hurry out, and walk all the way down to the main street. Catching a cab from there, I tell the driver Soo-Li's address, and very soon we pick her up and are on our way to see our stylists. 

So-Li looks seriously cute, she's wearing a bright blue halter top, with white shorts, blue bracelets, and white design sandals, with matching shades on the top of her sliky hair. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.svc=facebook&id=64576863

We soon arrive at the Pledis Ent. building, and I pay the driver, and we hurry inside. We go up to our training room, and we find it empty. 

Confused, I call my manager. He tells us that they'll be there in 15 minutes, and that we should try to check if our makeup and dress was alright. 

Makeup? I look at Soo-Li, and her face is just as confused as mine. No one said anything about wearing makeup! I know a few things about wearing makeup, but to match my dress, I need Marcela. And she's at home. 

Soo-Li thankfully, knows everything about makeup, and she quickly does mine and hers. 

Just as she stuffs everything into her spare bag, the door opens, and our manager walks in with two men, and about eight women.

Why are there so many people? I mean, aren't four more than enough for two girls?

They walk around us in circles, examining us. I feel nervous, like I'm writing an extremely hard exam, and these guys are the teachers who are checking it.

Finally, they walk off to a corner of the room, and start whispering among themselves. We shoot a glare at our manager, who coughs, and then sheepishly looks away. 

The stylists coome back to us, and the two men step forward. Looking closely, they're both quite cute.

"Well, we both quite like your style, but I have a question, did you both do your own makeup?", asks the taller one. This guy has blonde hair, and he doesn't look like he's from Korea. 

"No, I did it for the both of us", says Soo-Li, clasping her hands tightly behind her back. 

"It's very good. Exquisite actually. It looks like it's done by a professional. How long did it take you?", asks the second guy. He doesn't look so serious, and his eyes are full of laughter. I immediately take a liking to him, and I think he notices it, as he winks at me, which makes me blush.

"T-thank you", she stammers. 

Then it's time to get down to business. They have to decide the theme for the songs in our album, 'Be Brave', which is about encouraging girls to feel confident about themselves. 

They want to have a strong look for both of us, but keep the feminity, and not make it ultra weird. After a couple of hours, in which they sketched our faces with different hairstyles, they decide to dye my hair auburn, and cut it into a wavy bob. Soo-Li's hair color, which is a dark brown, will stay the same, but with a few  black streaks. The stylists say that they have already designed our outfits, and when they bring them out, our jaws drop in surprise. It's so pretty! One of my dresses is like this: 

 

 

 

 

 Soo-Li's dress is like this: 

(Btw, this is not how Soo-Li looks) 

These are just the dresses for one scene.Our stylists have created so many other pretty dresses! Soo-Li and I spend hours trying them on, while our stylists find the right makeup to match our dresses and our face.    

(End of Krystal's POV)

 

I JUST LOVE DRESS HUNTING!!! That's why I'm going to spam with the dresses I have in mind, for them to wear. I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

(Krystal's)

  

(Soo-Li's)

 

(Krystal's)

 

(Soo-Li's)

 

What do you think of them??? 

Also, the links for some of the words above, like 'chat' or 'book a hotel', are not by me, it's automatic.