Liking.

How Do I Explain?

(Note: Ahh, guys, I seriously love my readers! Your comments are what keeps me going! Enjoy! Btw, if you enjoy reading this with f(x)'s Krystal in mind, then do so! :D)

(Ren's POV)

I woke up to hear someone yelling. Once my eyes adjust to the brightness, I see Aron tickling Krystal awake.

I smirk, and pull her over to me.

"Ahh, Aron hyung, don't you know that the princess is really sensitive?", I say, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Oh, how could I forget?", he grins, shoving me to make room on the bed for him.

"So, sleep well, royal couple?", asks JR, handing her a glass of milk.

Seeing her blush, I decide to save her.

"We both fell asleep almost immediately! We were really sleepy last night, right?", I say, nudging her gently.

"Yep!", she smiles.

"Sure...", say the guys, looking skeptical.

She hugged me! I could feel it, I was only half-asleep! She must like me, I know it! She's so pretty, and she looks so fragile as well. And she nearly always blushes when she looks at me...

(End of Ren's POV)

 

(Krystal's POV)

Aish, did Aron have to wake me up by TICKLING ME???

That was a shock. Lucky Ren pulled me to safety. Looks like he isn't upset by last night's conversation...

I hurry to the bathroom, change, and brush my teeth fast.

"Uh, guys? I have to go. I'm late. Like, really, LATE.", I say, looking at my watch.

"Late for what?", asks Ren, coming out of the bathroom, shirtless AGAIN.

"Dance class. And can you puh-lease wear a shirt?", I say in English.

"Dance class? You go to dance class? Oh, can we come watch? Please? We're free today!", says Baekho, getting down on his knees in front of me.

"Sure, sure, whatever. Just hurry."< I say impatiently.

"Well, that was easy.", grins Aron.

"Whaddya mean?", I ask. Easy? They just wanna watch me dance, right?

"Like, see, I figured that you would be ultra shy about showing us your dance moves, since we are after all, ah-mazing dancers", he says, in a mock British accent.

"I was hoping to get tips.", I reply, looking at my watch again to hide the laughter in my eyes. Oh boy, were they in for a surprise!

"We'll help ya out sweetie", says JR, swinging his arms around me. "Now are we going or what?"

The trip to my dance class takes a while, but I enjoy it as Aron and JR bombard me with tips on dancing, while I sit back and pretend I know nothing.

Finally, we arrive, and I dash inside.

"Dude, slow down. If your coach questions you, we'll take full responsibility for your lateness.", says, Ren, placing his hand on my shoulder to slow me down.

"Kay, kay, just c'mon.", I pant.

I walk past the beginners class, and I hear Aron and JR whisper confusedly.

I head straight for the advanced level class, where I have been for the past one year!

"You're...you're in the advanced level?", asks Aron weakly, while the others just stare on open-mouthed.

"Yep!" I say, as I tie my shoelaces.

"Krystal! You're late! Hurry up! We finally got sorted, you're with us!", shouts a group of girls who are standing by the door.

"Ah, COMING!", I yell, and beckon to the boys to follow me.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?", asks a blonde haired girl, walking over to Minhyun.

"We came to watch our friend dance", he replies, pointing at me.

"Her? She...she's your friend?", she asks, staring at me in disbelief.

Oh God. Please not here as well.

"Can we practice already?", I snap.

We do some warm up exercises, and then get down to business.

Starting with NE-YO's 'Let Me Love You', we end a one hour practice with PSY's 'Gangnam Style'.

"Yeah! Oppa Gangnam Style!", yells Baekho, twirling me around.

"Hey, Krystal, can we talk to you for a minute?", asks the blonde girl, whose name I later learn is Na-Mi.

'Um, sure.", I say, and head outside.

"Well, can you like, set us up?", she asks, looking at the door to make sure they weren't being overheard.

"Set you...what?", I ask, confused. Set who up?

"I mean, can you fix a date for the guys and us girls?" she asks, looking at the other girls.

"No. They wouldn't like that. And if they want to go out with you, they'll ask. So give it some time, and see if they ask. Otherwise, sorry.", I say, and walk back into the practice room.

I see the guys doubled up with laughter when I get step inside.

Mystified, I ask them the reason.

"We overheard the whole thing. Thanks Krystal, we owe you one. If you had set us up on dates with them...",Aron says, and then shudders, unabe to continue.

"No problem.", I say casually, avoiding Ren's stare.

"Nice moves by the way!", grins Aron, copying some of our moves.

"Nice copying!", says Na-Mi, shooting me a glare.

What? They want a date, the boys gotta want it too.

"Er...thanks.", he replies, half-heartedly. He turns to me.

"Listen, Krystal, when will you finish? James just called, he wants us to join you for a picnic at the park near our apartment.", he says hurriedly in English.

The girls are pretty fluent in English, but since Aron and I talk pretty fast, they simply look bewildered.

"Um, we'll be done in about an hour's time.", I say, retying my shoelace.

"YAH NA-MI! KRYSTAL! SOOYOUNG!", yells a cute brown haired guy from the doorway.

"Aish, what do you want?", snaps Sooyoung, irritated about being interupted from staring at Minhyun, who looks slightly uncomfortable.

"We're supposed to practice with you guys, remember?", he snaps back.

Some people have got to learn how to be nice.

"Fine, come in then", she says grumpily.

The boys walk in. Shinwa, the brown haired guy, walks over to me. The rest of the guys, Chulsoo, Jinwoo, and Jungwon, just stand by the wall.

"You need to warm up first, or shall we start?", asks Shinwa, speaking more kindly to me.

"Lets start.", I say eagerly. The dance we had with the guys was fun and energetic.

We head out to the middle of the room, and Jinwoo turns on the music.

Our dance is pretty complicated and close, so its no wonder that when we stop the NU'EST members are gawking at me.

I just airily wave my hand at them, and turn to Shinwa again. He's a really fun partner, he seems so full of energy when dancing.

We do another dance, this time a bit slower, but this is the one I have difficulty with. The others left for their own rooms, as it would be VERY hard to dance with different music on at the same time. JR and the others remained with us though.

Shinwa slowly goes through the steps with me, and there's one point when I look up for a second into the mirror, and I see Ren standing against the wall scowling at Shinwa.

Shrugging it off, I return to memorising my moves.

Once we're done, I pull on a sweatshirt, and head outside with the Ren, while the others run ahead of us.

"Do you like him?", he suddenly asks.

I was bewildered.

"Like who?", I asked.

"Shinwa. He likes you. Everyone could see it.", Ren says quietly.

"Um. We're just partners.", I say akwardly.

Shinwa? Like me? I rarely even greeted him when I joined this class! I was so into my own shell, I only smiled when we were dancing together!

Ren gets into the car without another word.