SCARY SLEEPOVER!

How Do I Explain?

(Krystal's POV) 

"Shall we play Truth or Dare?", asks Aron. My head immediately jerks up, and everyone is smirking at me. Damn. I remember the last time we played this...

"Er, how about we watch a movie?", I say, and Aron is about to argue, but JR says yes. 

"Then you both can't see what movie us guys choose, okay?", Ren tells Soo-Li and me. We both look at each other, and then nod. Us girls can deal with whatever they throw at us, right? I just hope they don't choose a horror movie. I HATE HORROR MOVIES. They freak me out so much! 

The boys come back out of the room, and hold up the selected movie...The Grudge. 

. How am I supposed to cope with this? Ren sits down next to me, and I clutch his hand tight. He looks over to me, and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't worry. You don't have to watch. Just put your head on my shoulder, okay? The boys really wanted to watch this, so I couldn't say no. Sorry.", he says, and rubs my back. I smile at him, and then the lights go off. 

It's just Aron, who apparently wants this movie to be real scary. Ren glares at him, but he simply sits down. JR's arm is around Soo-Li, and Minhyun's lying down on Baekho's lap. Ren and I are leaning against the sofa. Doing what Ren said, I lean my head against his shoulder, and concentrate on him. This helps a LOT, because the movie is over pretty soon. But...I did watch a few scenes, and it WAS pretty creepy. 

Baekho and JR want ice cream, so they send Ren out to get some. I'm chatting with Soo-Li and Minhyun, when all of a sudden I hear a scream. 

We all turn in fear, and standing behind me, is the girl from the movie. Soo-Li screams, but some unknown force makes me stand up and push the girl away. I kick her hard, until she starts to yell....and it's Aron. In a costume. 

Tears fill my eyes, and I run into Ren's room and lock the door. The others bang on the door, but I pay no attention to them. I hear the front door open, and Ren comes in. There's some muffled talk, and then I hear Ren yelling. 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? SHE WAS SCARED ENOUGH DURING THE MOVIE!", he yells, and bangs on  the room door. 

"Krystal? Krystal, open the door. Now! Krystal, open the door! Open it, or I'm finding another way in.", he says. 

I'm scared...and angry. I thought that she was really there...but it was Aron...

"Okay, I'm climbing in through the window." he says, and I hear his footsteps. 

THE WINDOW? Oh , no. 

I run to the door, and pull it open...and fall right into Ren's arms. His arms snake arond me, and I start to sob into his chest. 

"I thought- I thought" I stammer, and then silently scream into his chest, unable to continue. 

"Ssh, I know. I know sweetie", he says, and my hair. Aron steps forward, and I turn my head away from him. 

"Krystal...I'm sorry. Really. I'm really, really sorry. I just wanted to prank you guys...I didn't realize that the movie really freaked you out", he says, talking in English. I can the sincerity in his voice. He really means it...

"It's kay...boys will remain boys, right?", I say, with a half smile. Ren lets out a sigh, and shoots Aron another glare. 

"I'm sleepy...", I say, with a yawn. Ren immediately picks me up, and drops me on his bed. He starts to hum the lullaby from Twilight, which I love. 

(Note: Here it is, it's better if you play it while reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoBoeg-oyBA

I slowly fall asleep, since Ren's arms are warm and strong around me. 

When I wake up, Ren's no where to be seen. I sleepily drag myself away from the bed, and quickly wash myself in his bathroom. Then i head over to the kitchen, where I find him making breakfast. 

"Everyone's still asleep, I thought that it'd be a change for you if I made breakfast instead of you.", he says, and starts stirring whatever is the the big orange bowl he's holding.

"Well...um...what are you making exactly?", I ask, a bit unsure...I don't really trust Ren's cooking, no matter how much I love him.

"For you, it's a surprise. For the others, scrambled eggs, toast and orange juice.", he winks, and then turns back to the stove. 

I sit patiently at the stove, while Ren hops about, cooking. 

Finally, he ties a blindfold around my eyes. I hold my hands up in protest, but he silences me with a kiss. 

"Just eat. You'll like it, I promise",, he says, and holds a spoon in front of my lips..

Sighing, I eat it.

And....he...made....CHOCOLATE CAKE???? FOR BREAKFAST? 

I start laughing so hard that I fall off the chair. Ren's immediately beside me, and he removes the blindfold, and tries to calm me down, but I just can't stop laughing! 

(Note: I've laughed for almost half an hour straight! My stomach ached for a damn long time after that!) 

My laughing wakes everyone else up, and they all rush to the kitchen, because by now I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying....

By the time I calm down, everyone's finished breakfast. 

Soo-Li and I get dressed, and leave for school. 

(End of Krystal's POV)