The Next Day...

How Do I Explain?

(Ren's POV)

"REN! OPPA! YAH! MINKI OPPA! WAKE UP!"

I sit upright in shock. 

Turning my face, I see Krystal next to me, pouting.

I groan, and collapse back onto the sofa. 

"What?", I moan, sleepy.

"You were hugging me too hard. I had to wake you up! I couldn't breathe!", she complains, frowning at me.

Oh. Yeah. I finally confessed yesterday. And so did she. The memory of it fills me with happiness.

I sit up, but she's not here anymore. Alarmed, I stand and look behind me, and yeah, she's in the kitchen.

It looks like she's trying to forget yesterday. I grin to myself. Not a chance.

I sneak up to her, and hug her tight from the back.

Her face turns a bright red, and she hits my head. Hard. Ouch!

"What? Can't I even hug you now?", I grumble, helping myself to the blueberry muffins she just pulled out of the oven.

She doesn't reply, and starts to fry the eggs.

I sigh, and start shovelling the food into my mouth. Man, I'm hungry. And she can cook well. I've never tasted food this good!

Suddenly, I'm aware of a spoon in front of my lips. I look up, and see Krystal smiliing at me, holding a spoonful of scrambled eggs.

I chuckle, and eat it. We take turns feeding each other, and then I help her wash the dishes.

I force her to rest, positioning her injured foot on a comfy cushion, and start to clean the mess we made yesterday.

"Ren? Why...why are you always so quiet in public? Are you shy?", I hear her ask softly.

My cheeks become hot. 

"I...well, I'm not used to that much attention. We're still rookies, and to have so many fans, it's just amazing. I wish I could thank every single one of them, personally. You..you're right, I am shy. No one paid much attention to me when I was at school, I was just an ordinary guy who has girly looks. But now, it's breath-taking.", I say.

Krystal motions for me to come over. I walk over to the sofa, and bend down over her.

She pinches my cheeks...hard. I instantly back away, rubbing my face.

"What was that for?", I snap. That hurt!

"To remind you that I'm not the only one who find you cute! Don't be so shy, your fans want to know more about you! Well, they also do find your mysterious approach intriguing, but seriously, express yourself!", she says, wagging a finger at me.

Woah. I guess, that's what they really want...

"Well, I try", I say hesitantly. She smiles, and pats my shoulder.

I continue to clean, and when I occasionally look over my shoulder to check on her, she's drawing things in the air. Gosh, she's so cute!

Once I'm done, I sit next to her. She immediately puts her head onto my lap, and pretends to sleep.

I spot the bracelets on her wrist. My fingers trace them, and she immediately stiffens.

"What?", I whisper softly.

"These belonged to them.", she says.  She doesn't need to explain for me to know who she's talking about.

Poor girl. She's suffered so much.

"They're pretty.", I say, after a long pause.

Her face immediately lights up. I tickle her, and she laughs, and pushes my hand away.

We spend the day watching movies, and eating unhealthy snacks. 

"Hey, Krystal? Once, you're healed, and you've finished training, do you want to go out?", I shyly ask her.

Her cheeks turn red, but she silently nods.

"Also, you can't tell anyone about what we talked about yesterday. The guys are awesome, but it might slip out, and as you know, we're banned from these things as trainees", I say. I really don't want her to get into trouble.

Her eyes fixed firmly on the gorund, she nods.

(End of Ren's POV)

(A/N:Sorry for the short Chapter guys!)