Diary.

How Do I Explain?

(Krystal's POV)

It's been a long time since I wrote in this diary...  two months have passed now, and Ren's been becoming cuter with each passing day. My training's been going well, and now, it's like I'm finally free. It's like..it's like I can stop feeling guilty about their deaths. I dreaded each day, because always, the thought that I should have stayed with them that day always lingered around me. Now...it's like I can breathe freely. Minho's a really sweet brother, and one thing that I don't have to worry about anymore is Shinwa.  I heard that S.M.Ent. kicked him out, since he was disobeying almost every single rule. I know that it's bad to feel glad for something like this, but he's had to move far away, since his parents were only letting him stay in Seoul because of his training. I've been so scared that he'd come back for Ren and minho with this crazy notion of REVENGE. A person can't help but feel it, but I'm glad he's moved away. Let's move to a lighter topic, shall we? Yesterday, it was Amber's birthday. It was a typical surprise party. We all pretended that we forgot her birthday, and I even told her that Aron and Baekho had to take care of her, since the rest of us were going to watch a movie that wasn't suitable for her. I felt so bad doing that! She just went all pale, and silently got her coat, and held both Aron's and Baekho's hand. That girl is so cute and innocent, she didn't suspect a thing. It took us very little time to decorate, since we're all pretty fast at that type of thing. Minho invited SNSD as well! I was so surprised that I just stood there with my mouth open. Once we told Baekho and Aron to bring the birthday girl home, we found out that she had been crying at the back of the car. The mintue she entered the house and I threw my ams around her and whispered the words: 'Happy Birthday Darling', into her ears. She looked so shocked, yet so happy, when she saw everyone there. When we brought the cake out, she nearly cried again. It was a chocolate-vanilla cake, with bright frosting covering the outside of the chocolate cake. Since NU'EST,  SHINee, SNSD, me and the rest of our family wanted to decorate the cake, I decided to give NU'EST and SNSD a cake, SHINee and everyone else another cake, and one small cake just for me. The cake looks weird, but to us, it's beautiful. Anyway, it was demolished quite quickly...so I guess they all liked it. Once we all cleaned up, JR and the others had to go. They said that they had a concert tomorrow, somewhere far, so they had to leave early. Minho and the others, including SNSD, said that they could stay. So we dragged all the mattresses from upstairs, to turn the living room floor into one huge bed. Amber got really hyper, after all the cake and ice cream and soda, and she demanded a horsey ride from everyone.  Sooyoung unni looked so funny playing the horse!!! Taeyeon unni actually made all these weird sounds that sounded NOTHING like a horse, and everyone else ended up trying to be funnier than the previous person. then we all attacked the SHINee boys, and gave them a manicure, a WONDERFUL face mask which smells like blueberries, and then we all dared them to reveal all their darkest secrets to us. I knew most of Minho's but I was PRETTY surprised when he said some more. Of course, I won't write it here, because if some stranger found this, then what would happen? All in all, yesterday was pretty good. I woke up pretty early, and I remember the diary. I'm eating some blueberries right now, I just love them so! That's about it for now. 

I look up from the diary, and look around. Woah. It was pretty dark when I came into the attic, and now the sun is out. I stand up, and stretch, and then I tiptoe downstairs. I walk into the living room, and I have to slam my hand against my mouth to stop myself from squealing out loud. 

Baekho is hugging Ren tight from the back, Amber is sleeping on Minho's stomach, with her darling tiny feet on Taemin's chest. Taeyeon and Tiffany are hugging each other, while Jessica's arm is across Hyoyeon's face. 

I do this little fan girl dance, and suddenly, someone's arms wrap around me. 

"Boo!", whispers Marcela into my ear. I grin in relief. Sheesh, this girl is a silent as a ninja. 

We both head into the kitchen, and start making breakfast for everyone, and soon, thanks to the smell of pancakes and cinnamon, they all wake up, and stumble sleepily into the kitchen.

(End Of Krystal's POV)

 

Hey, HOW ARE YOU ALL? Enjoy the story so far?

Well, if Krystal says anything about her family, like this: 'The rest of our family wanted to decorate the cake', then it means James and everyone else, okay? :D

Small spam for my readers: 

Yes, very small, but still cute!