Annoying Hyunseung >8

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

Junhyung sat by himself and took a small bite of his food and stopped chewing when he felt someone sitting by him. “Lonely much?” Hyunseung asked with a chuckle. Junhyung glared at him and set his chopsticks down.

                “What?” Junhyung asked not caring much. Hyunseung let out a light laugh and leaned back on his chair, taking out a back of chip.

                “You know anything about the girls in this class?” He asked curiously, changing the subject he was talking about just now. The first girl who came into Junhyung’s mind was Hyuna, which made him narrow his eyes a bit. “Why.” He said in a blank tone and stirred his food around with his chopsticks.

                “I’m new here and I just want to meet some fresh meat.” He said with a chuckle. Junhyung turned to look at him with an unbelievable look. “What? Fresh meat?” Junhyung asked. He nodded quickly while Junhyung held his perplexed look.

                “Want to know who I have my eyes on?” Junhyung remained silent as Hyunseung turned to his attention to Hyuna. “Her. This is my third time seeing her already. What’s her name?” He asked anxiously, lightly pushing on Junhyung’s shoulder.

                Hyuna ate and glanced over at Junhyung. “Hey, why isn’t Junhyung over here? Hyunseung’s all over him.” She said quietly as happiness grew all over her face. “Ohhh! And they’re looking over here! Hyunseung must be asking about me!” Doojoon and Gayoon sat still looking at each other and barely spoke as Hyuna stood up.

“I’m going to go talk to them.” She fixed her hair and clothes once more and then slowly made her way over as Junhyung ate in aggravation and glanced at her.

                “Hello.” Hyunseung said with a smile when Hyuna finally arrived in front of their desks. “I’ve seen you around but I have yet asked for your name.” He said. “Ahhh I’m Hyuna…Kim Hyuna.” She said with a nervous chuckle, patting her own chest. She glanced from Hyunseung to Junhyung.

                “Pretty name.” He said, still looking her up and down. Junhyung glared at him and then stood up in annoyance as Hyuna stared at him oddly.

                “Hey, why aren’t you eating with us?” Hyuna asked with a nervous smile, looking from Junhyung to Hyunseung. Junhyung looked at her in annoyance. “I’m not hungry.” He answered sharply and then slowly made his way out of his chair towards the classroom door.

                “Can I come join you guys?” Hyunseung asked with a wide grin. Junhyung walked out in anger as he glanced back, noticing Hyuna and Hyunseung already sitting together beside Doojoon and Gayoon, eating Junhyung’s plate of food. He huffed and walked out as Hyuna glanced at his invisible presence after he had already left.

                Junhyung waited outside beside his motorcycle, walking back and forth holding Hyuna’s helmet in his hand. He turned around when he heard footsteps and realized Gayoon and Doojoon walking together towards him. They spoke quietly amongst themselves and it was obvious that they were hiding something from him. Junhyung looked behind and around them peculiarly.

“Hey where’s Hyuna?” He asked in an almost demanding tone. Gayoon scratched her head and chuckled nervously. “Ohhh she wanted to stay and study-“

“She’s going on a date with Hyunseung.” Doojoon said with a straight face, not wanting to hide anything from him. “What?” Junhyung asked with a soured up face. “Date? They just barely met!” He yelled loudly with his fists tightening on Hyuna’s helmet.

“Plus, how are they going on a date when she’s dressed in her school uniform?” He asked, trying to make up excuses and not wanting to believe them. “He’s going to take her home first.” Doojoon said with his head down. Junhyung looked up immediately and squint his eyes, slowly shaking his head.

                “No…no. Where is she? I’m going to take her home-“

“Why are you making such a big fuss about it now?” Gayoon asked, holding him back with her hand on his arm. “She finally found someone that she likes and now you’re going to try to break them up?” She asked. “Break them up? They’re not even DATING!” He yelled in anger.

                “It doesn’t matter! Why’re you trying to make a move now?! You’ve known Hyuna for so long and NOW you decide to make your move??!” Doojoon brushed Gayoon’s shoulder, trying to make her calm down by mumbling words to her. “All of these years what did you even see Hyuna as? Just a friend?”

                “Yes!” He yelled almost too quickly, making Gayoon shake with his loud voice. “Only because that’s how she’s always felt towards me too.” He pointed to himself with those last words and glared at them both in anger. He gently threw Hyuna’s helmet to Gayoon and she caught it before he got on his motorcycle and drove off. Doojoon and Gayoon stood and watched him in sorrow.