Sleeping

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

Late at night, Junah and Dooyoon got home with bags in their hands. Doojoon and Gayoon were happy again, but they were still having little arguments.

Junhyung gave Hyuna a bag and told her to go change into those clothes. Hyuna smiled and went to change.

"Yah, Gayoon, are you ready?" Doojoon asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow. She looked at him disgusted and went into the room with Hyuna.

"YAH! GAYOON!! I'M STILL CHANGING!" Everyone heard Hyuna yelling when Gayoon opened the bedroom door. Good thing their bedroom was facing the other way, so Doojoon and Junhyung didn't see anything.

Junhyung glanced at the door and chuckled when Gayoon chuckled and closed the door after she went in.

Doojoon walked over to Junhyung and patted his shoulder. "How's Hyuna?" He asked. Junhyung looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. She looks fine. She's not really talking about yesterday much, but I don't want her to also." Junhyung said.

Doojoon nodded his head and smacked his lips. "At least everything seems okay..." Doojoon said then went to put his bags away.

 

Late at night, Hyuna walked out of the shower in her new outfits: an oversized longsleeve that had such a wide-cut neck it showed her collar bone and almost her whole shoulders, with a grey short-short. She had on high socks with her wet hair alongside her face. She walked pass Doojoon's room and saw Gayoon settling in there.

"Yah, I don't want to sleep on the wall." Gayoon yelled sitting on the bed. Doojoon sat across from her and smacked his lips. "But I don't want to sleep there also." He told her.

"Then forget it!" Gayoon yelled frustrated then was about to walk out, but Doojoon held her back. "Okay, I'll sleep on the wall." He told her then put his pillow beside the wall.

Hyuna walked into her room and fixed the blanket on the bed. Junhyung came by after his shower and leaned against the door.

"Are you going to be okay by yourself tonight?" He asked her. She looked at him and smiled then looked away. "I'll be fine." She told him. He looked down and nodded his head and walked away.

Hyuna watched as he walked away and looked down again.

 

Late at night, Gayoon slept peacefully in Doojoon's arm. He held her close beside him and landed his head on top of hers.

 

Junhyung laid in bed with his eyes still opened. He faced the ceiling and took a deep breath.

 

Hyuna laid in her bed with her eyes still opened. She took out her phone and text Junhyung.

 

Junhyung felt his phone vibrating and opened the new message he got.

"Sleeping yet?"

He smiled and wrote back.

"No... can't sleep tonight... :/"

Hyuna smiled and wrote back quickly.

"Wae?"

"Because you're not here with me." He said quietly.

"Because it's cold."

Hyuna cuddled in her blanket and smiled.

"I'm cold too..."

"Doojoon and Gayoon are warm tonight though... hehe..."

"I know, I'm jealous..."

"Wae?"

 

Hyuna thought to herself, biting her finger.

"Wae...?" She said to herself. She shrugged her shoulders and text him again.

"Idk... hey, wanna watch a movie with me? I can't sleep."

"Right now?"

"Yeah... when? Haha... meet you in the living room!"

Junhyung read the text message and heard Hyuna's bedroom door open. He smiled and got up, putting a shirt on, then left his bedroom also.

Junhyung went to the living room and saw Hyuna who was cuddling in her big blanket. She the TV and looked at him with a smile.

"Come cuddle with me!" She whispered with her left arm reaching out so he could come. He looked at her and chuckled then went to sit beside her. She moved her left hand and moved it back to her side.

Junhyung held the blanket around his shoulder and glanced at Hyuna.

"You could've just told me you wanted to cuddle with me tonight." He joked, shouldering her. Hyuna looked at him and chuckled, covering .

"Whatever... I just wanted to watch a movie. And since you can't sleep either, I thought we should watch together." She said then turned the channel and watched a drama together.

Junhyung smiled and looked at her arm. He'd forgotten that her arm was hurting this whole time, be didn't even pay attention to it. He reached over to her right arm and slightly brushed his hand against it.

Hyuna looked at her hand then at Junhyung who was leaning against her.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked her softly. She looked at him and shook her head with a smile. "No. I haven't felt any pain lately." She told him. He looked at her face and looked at her pure innocent eyes. Those eyes that made his heart feel weird.

She looked at him and down at his lips and started panicing a little. She gulped and looked away. Junhyung looked at her and moved away back to his spot beside her.

"Yah! Let's drink some beer!" Hyuna said to break the awkwardness, and then went to grab some cans of beer from the fridge. She came back and placed it on the couch, sitting closely beside Junhyung again.

"Yah, since when did you drink beer?" He asked her. She opened one up and took a sip of it then looked at him with a smile and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it all remains a mystery." She said.

Hyuna handed Junhyung one but he refused to take it. "What? Why not? I won't tell Doojoon." She told him. He shook his head and chuckled a little.

"I'm not much of a drinker." He told her. She looked at him for a while and cracked up laughing. "Yah, you get drunk easily then, or what?" She asked. He looked at her nervously but nodded.

"Yeah, is there something wrong with that?" He asked. She shook her head. "Just drink. It's only you and me."

"It's because it's only you and me, pabo!" Junhyung thought to himself. Hyuna opened it and shoved the can into his face. He sighed and took it.

"Okay, I'll take it." He told her. She chuckled and continued drinking hers.

 

Moments passed, they've drunken almost all of the beers there were in the fridge. Yes, they were both... drunk.

 

"Junhyung..." Hyuna called him with her head wobbling a little. He looked at her and smiled, his eyes half-opened. "What?" He asked. She chuckled silently and looked him in the eye.

"Do you like me?" She asked then took another sip of her beer in the hand. Junhyung choked on his saliva, coughing loudly. Hyuna patted his back and chuckled slightly.

"What? Sorry... was it too sudden?" She asked him. He shook his head and coughed slightly then looked at her nervously.

"Why do you ask?" He asked. She shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her fingers. "Because... I just want to know..." she said. Junhyung looked at her, trying to think of something to say so it wouldn't sound weird, but because he was a his drunk state, his brain wasn't helping him at all.

Hyuna looked at him, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm-"

"No..." Junhyung interrupted her. She closed and looked at him with her innocent eyes piercing through his. Junhyung looked at her and looked down.

"Should I just tell her the whole truth?" He thought to himself.

"I... I uh..." Junhyung stuttered. Hyuna looked at him and waited for his answer curiously.

"I don't know how to answer you." He told her. She looked at him and smiled sadly. "Then... show me..." she told him, looking into his eyes.

Junhyung looked at her and down at her lips. His heart beat rose, pumping loudly inside his chest.

"Um..." he looked away from her stare and watched the TV again. "What...?" Hyuna asked confused. He glanced at her nervously and coughed.

"I don't think you'd want me to show you." He told her. She looked at him confused. "Why not?" She asked scrunching her eyebrows together.

He looked at her again and down at her lips. "I might... kiss you..." he told her. He couldn't hold it in anymore. It's been too long. He should just reveal himself now, huh? Well, she's asking as if she wants him too. Well, not the kiss part, he thinks, but she asked him.

Hyuna froze and looked at him shocked. Junhyung looked into her eyes softly then looked at her lips and leaned in closer to her face. "I uh..." Hyuna said centimeters away from Junhyung's lips.

Junhyung looked at her and waited for her to finish her sentence. "I can't kiss..." she told him. He backed away a little. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, I... I can't kiss. I've... I've never kissed anyone before." She told him. He chuckled at her innocence and leaned in again. "I'll show you how." He said then watched as she closed her eyes and let him take control.

Junhyung pressed their lips together and placed the palm of his hand on Hyuna's jaw line. Hyuna landed her hands on Junhyung's legs and leaned in more to get better access to his lips.

Junhyung tilted his head and kissed her bottom lip slowly, taking his time kissing her and tasting her lips that he's always wanted to taste. Hyuna on his top lip and inhaled with satisfaction, placing a hand on his neck while her other hand was on his chest, grasping his shirt.

He backed away and looked at her closed eyes, their nose brushing against each other. He opened his eyes slowly and looked down at her lips. She finally managed to open her eyes and looked into his soft eyes.

"So... I'm guessing you like me then?" She asked him through a whisper. Junhyung pressed their forehead together and smiled. "I'm showing you... aren't I?" He told her then kissed her again.

Hyuna landed her fingers on the side of his chin and continued kissing him with warmness in her heart.