The Next Morning

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

Junhyung moved in his sleep the next morning but froze when he felt an arm around his waist and something heavy against his chest. He opened his eyes and looked down, seeing Hyuna still having her beauty sleep.

Junhyung smiled and looked at her beautiful, innocent face that was so pure. He placed his palm against her face and rubbed his cheeks gently.

Hyuna moved in her sleep, feeling Junhyung's touch, and cuddled tighter and closer against Junhyung's body. Junhyung gulped and tensed up, shivers and nervousness shooting all over his body.

Hyuna slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Junhyung's face. She placed her hand on his stomach and slowly got up. Junhyung opened his eyes and looked at her. He rubbed his eyes and sighed.

"Good morning." He said nervously, unable to look at her face for more than a second. She looked down at him nervously and smiled, pulling the blankets off of her. "Good morning." She said looking down.

"What?" He asked nervously. She sat up on his bed and fixed her hair while his big t-shirt rolled down her shoulder again, revealing her white skin. Junhyung looked away after pulling his shirt that was on her up and pulled the covers off of him also.

"I think we need to go shopping after breakfast." He said getting up. He walked over and towards the door, stretching deeply and tired. Hyuna chuckled and got up also. She walked over behind him and waited until Junhyung opened the door so they could go wash up.

Junhyung opened the door and became face to face with two faces, staring at them suspiciously. Hyuna looked at Junhyung's back confused as to why he stopped and peeked over his shoulder.

Hyuna gasped seeing Doojoon and Gayoon standing before Junhyung, their eyes squinting with suspicion.

"Why are you two coming out of Junhyung's bedroom?" Gayoon asked. "And why is Hyuna wearing your clothes?" Doojoon asked with his arms crossed.

Junhyung and Hyuna glanced at each other nervously and coughed, scratching their heads.

"Uh... well, Hyuna she uh... she... had a... nightmare last night... and so..." Junhyung spoke through stutters. "And so she came to sleep with you?" Doojoon asked with an eyebrow up.

"Well, unnie was dead asleep so she wouldn't even wake up and hug me to sleep!" Hyuna yelled.

"Hug? So... you two... hugged each other to sleep?" Gayoon asked pointing at them.

"So what hyung. It's not like you and Gayoon have never slept together before." Junhyung said moving aside and walking to the kitchen. Hyuna scoffed and nervously followed Junhyung.

"Yah, yah yah, following each other now too?" Gayoon asked then she and Doojoon turned and looked at them.

"Yah, Gayoon and I have never slept together before." Doojoon said with his hands on his waist. Junhyung and Hyuna looked at each other confused and glanced at them then went to look for breakfast together.

"Aigoo, look at them love. Pretending like they're a married couple." Gayoon said shaking her head. Doojoon looked at Gayoon and coughed.

"Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?" He asked with his puppy eyes. Gayoon looked at him and scoffed, pushing him away.

"No! You kick in your sleep. I'm just going to end up on the ground." She said then walked over to Junhyung and Hyuna.

Doojoon smiled at everyone who was happy. Being the hyung in the house, at least what happened yesterday was just like a dream. At least he wished it was really a dream.

Even though it wasn't at least for now they're enjoying the moment.

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter... but many more Junah moments coming soon!!!

And some Dooyoon also... hehe.... please comment on how it's going okay??

Thank you for all your support and love!

I think I might end it soon now... I mean, since everyone's jolly and happy... >(^_^)<

I know it's soo short, but then I don't want to bring any more problems...

Or should I create more problems??? Of course there will be many junahs before it ends...

But I just need some suggestions on if I should end the story or bring up another problem?

Please comment and let me know okay?? Thanks and much love!!