Back to Normal??

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

A/N: Hey  everyone!!!!! I'm back!!!!! It's been so long sincei got to update!!! keke, hope you all are still with me!!! :D But here goes another chapter! Hope it'll be okay. It's kind of short, but without any further ado, enjoy!!!!

                Doojoon sat in his bedroom with his legs outstretched on his bed and ankles crossed. “I don’t know what’s up with Junhyung these days.” He said on the phone with Gayoon.

                “Didn’t you hear earlier? He just CONFESSED that he liked HYUNA.” Gayoon said in irritation. “Of all days, I don’t understand why he’ll speak up now.”

                “Hey, why’re you so against it?” Doojoon asked in curiosity. Gayoon calmed down and walked to sit in her bedroom after eating a bowl of noodles.

                “I’m not against them being together. I’m just confused as to why Junhyung decided to say something now. It would’ve been great if he made this move earlier.” She closed the door to her room and jumped on her bed with a loud yawn.

                “I just hope he’s doing okay.” Doojoon said. “Did he come home at all?” She asked peculiarly. “No, I think he just went straight to work.” He said with a slight yawn. “I haven’t called him yet either. Plus it’s already 11 and he hasn’t come home yet so I’m assuming he’s working over time.” Gayoon nodded and scratched the side of her neck.

                “I guess Hyunseung is taking Hyuna to work and picking her up then.” Gayoon said through a deep breath. “I guess.” Said Doojoon with his eyes closed. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up on his bed as a thought came across his mind.

                “Hey, and does Hyuna really like him too?” Doojoon asked. “Like who? Junhyung or Hyunseung?” She asked while Doojoon clicked his tongue. “Jang Hyunseung.” He said in annoyance.

                “Ahhh…it seems like she really does like him. I’ve never seen her so excited to meet a person before.” Doojoon looked down and slump his shoulders again. “Once Hyuna has her eyes on someone, it’s hard for her to have a change of heart. That’s why I was yelling at Junhyung. I just don’t want him to get hurt for these meaningless reasons.”

                In the dark night, Junhyung sat on his motorcycle with a coffee cup in his hand. He parked his motorcycle near Hyuna’s workplace in a darkened area so she wouldn’t be able to see him. He rubbed his eyes and yawned tiredly taking a huge drink of his coffee.

               “Yes, your welcome.” Said Hyuna with a smile after a lady she served drove off. He watched as she crossed her arms and looked up to the dark sky. He smiled and leaned on his motorcycle to look at the time when he saw her go into the gas station to go change. It was almost 12 and he figured that she was finally getting off. He threw his coffee cup on the side on the ground and slipped his phone in his pocket squinting his eyes when he watched her step out with pouted lips. She looked around the area as though she was waiting for someone and took her phone out. After dialing a number without speaking and putting her phone in her pocket, she took a deep breath and started walking. Junhyung slightly shook his head and sighed, starting his motorcycle towards the gas station. He entered one of the pumper stations and took his helmet off when he saw her walking a few feet away.

                “Kim Hyuna!” He yelled with narrowed eyes. She quickly turned around and squinted her eyes at him. “Junhyung oppa?” She said as her eyes widened a bit more as she recognized him. She started to walk towards him with a smile spreading across her face.

                “Hey! What’re you doing here this late?!” She asked with a chuckle. He crossed his arms with a shrug and walked towards her. “I needed a late gas.” He said with a smile. They reached each other as she quickly headed towards the pumper after a smile at him.

                “Well, since the person taking this shift isn’t here yet, I guess I can fill in for a minute.” She said with a chuckle and set her purse down on the ground. Junhyung picked it up and crossed his arms watching her.

                “Hey, why’re you walking home?” He asked curiously. She looked up at him after setting the pumper on and smiled sadly. “Ummm…Hyunseung said he was going to pick me up.” She stood up taller and put her hands in her pockets. “But something came up and he-“

                 “You mean to say that he ‘forgot’?” He asked as she looked down with a sour face. The pumper stopped while she quickly took it out. She became silent while Junhyung sighed in annoyance.

                “Hey Kim Hyuna, what’s going on with you?” Junhyung asked. “Nothing.” She said with a smile. “Everything’s going great…what’s wrong with YOU?” She asked curiously.

                “I saw you earlier.” He admitted. She held a blank stare at him and wandered her eyes. “What… what do you mean?” She asked in confusion.

                “I saw you on the steps of his apartment earlier Hyuna. If a girl cries on a ‘first date’ then obviously there’s already something wrong with the relationship.” She looked down in embarrassment as he handed her his helmet.

                “What’re you doing?” She asked silently now, looking from his helmet to him. “Wear it. I’ll take you home.” He said and got on his motorcycle, still handing it towards her.

                “Why? Where’s the helmet I always wear?” She asked while looking around the motorcycle.     

                “It’s not here. I gave it to Gayoon earlier. Hurry and just get on. I don’t need a helmet.” She slowly slipped the helmet on while she struggled with the strap on the chin. He started the motorcycle and glanced at her when he noticed that she was taking longer than usual.

                “Come here.” He said with a click of his tongue, pulling her towards him.

                “Sorry, this clasp is different from the one I always wear.” She mumbled. He pulled her face closer and leaned his head in to tighten the strap to fit her tiny face. She looked his face over and noticed the tensed look on his appearance. His eyes were tapering and she could tell his teeth were gritted to keep himself from talking by the look of the edgy muscles on his jawline.

                “How much did you see….earlier??” She asked curiously. He focused on the clasp and finally finished. He looked her in the eyes without moving back and kept his hand on the clasp.

                “I saw enough to make me angry at you for your decision and…it made me hate Hyunseung more than I already do.” He said with deeply narrowed eyes. She looked down in disappointment and pressed her lips together.

A/N: Well, at least JUNAH is together, right????

Well, please comment and comment now!!!! :D Hope you loved it!!!!! :D