It's Okay Junhyung

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

Hyuna walked slowly beside Hyunseung as he walked ahead quicker. "Wait for me." She said in a whiny tone. "I can’t walk fast in these shoes." She said with a glance down at her feet.

"You shouldn’t have worn them then." He said with an annoyed expression and dragged her inside.

 

"Hey! My arm still hurts!" She said in a louder tone and wincing in pain. "I don’t want us to be the last people to enter." He said in a sharp tone.

 

"Then YOU go ahead and I’ll follow. You’re hurting my hand." She said with a painful expression. He sighed in annoyance and kept dragging her. "It’s not even that far, stop whining." He said as she tried to walk faster.

"Hey…." She said with a lingering tone. There was a cough ahead of them as Junhyung walked into the light in the parking lot with his hands in his pockets.

"Jang Hyunseung, remember what I said to you last time?" He asked without a look at Hyuna. They both stopped as Hyunseung glared at him. Hyuna was shocked at his different appearance and gulped loudly. Junhyung’s eyes were fixed angrily on Hyunseung and his grip on Hyuna’s tiny hand.

 

"What?" Hyunseung asked with a chuckle. "That little threat didn’t scare me."

"Hey….." said Hyuna with a trailing voice. "When did you guys get here?" She asked curiously towards Junhyung, trying to change the atmosphere. He sighed angrily and then looked at Hyuna with narrowed eyes.

 

"We just got here. Gayoon and Doojoon are inside." He said in a blank tone.

"Ahhh, and who are you here with?" Hyunseung asked looking around the area with a humorous look on his face. He clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"What fool would come to a dance without a date?" Hyunseung asked while Hyuna looked up at Hyunseung with a glare. "Hey, don’t say that about Junhyung-"

"Shut up." He said threateningly at Hyuna, making her become silent instantly. She looked down and nervously up at Junhyung who had tighter fists.

 

"Hey, Jang Hyunseung, I’m warning you right now. Don’t you dare push my buttons-"

"Hello everyone!" A staff member of the school yelled walking towards them. "I hope nothing’s going on over here." He said looking Junhyung and Hyunseung back and forth. "No, we’re just saying hi." Hyuna said with a smile.

 

"Okay, I hope." He said with a smile and fixing his tie. "You all look great by the way." He said with a smile when none of them made a move.

"Go on and get inside." He waited for them all to go while he followed slowly behind them. Junhyung went first, walking quickly as Hyuna tried her best to catch up but her shoes and Hyunseung weren’t helping much. When they entered, Hyuna turned towards Junhyung’s direction but Hyunseung pulled her hand the other direction forcefully.

 

"There’s no way we’re going to be hanging around with your ‘friends’ tonight." Hyunseung said with a scoff. Hyuna looked back at them and quivered her lips.

Junhyung grabbed a drink from the refreshment table and then walked towards Gayoon and Doojoon who were sitting at a table already.

"Hey, is Hyuna here yet?" Gayoon asked with a smile, chewing on her straw. Junhyung kept an angry expression on his face without looking up. Gayoon and Doojoon looked at each other and then Gayoon choked on her drink and pointed behind Junhyung.

 

"There she is." Gayoon whispered while Doojoon searched for her towards the point on Gayoon’s finger in the dance floor. "Be quiet before Junhyung hears!" Doojoon whispered gently pushing Gayoon’s shoulder. Junhyung looked up at them with an amused look on his face now.

 

"I can hear you guys over the music." He said and drank the last of his drink.

"She doesn’t even come over to say hi?" Gayoon asked with a sad look on her face. "He’s not going to let her come anywhere near us." Junhyung said with a scoff.

 

"She took her cast off?" Doojoon asked while Gayoon gasped. "It wasn’t even healing yet!" She said while she saw Hyuna started walking towards them. "Oh! She’s coming over here!" Gayoon and Doojoon both stood up with huge smiles as she neared them.

"Wow! You all look so great!" Hyuna yelled as Gayoon and Doojoon looked at each other and smiled. "You look great too!" Gayoon said with a squeal and smiled.

"Hey, your arm doesn’t hurt anymore?" Hyuna looked at her arm and shook her head. "It was feeling better…but it’s starting to hurt a little again." Junhyung turned to look at her arm and set his cup down.

 

"Was it from earlier?" He asked with a sharp tone, already getting angry. Hyuna looked at him and didn’t speak.

"What? What happened earlier?" Doojoon asked curiously, looking them back and forth. "Nothing." Hyuna said with a nervous chuckle. "It was just-"

"Kim Hyuna." Hyunseung said walking towards them. "What’re you doing over here?" Hyuna turned around quickly while Junhyung slowly stood up so he was standing beside Hyuna. "I’m just saying hi-"

"Okay, it doesn’t take that long to say hi. Let’s go back now." He reached towards her hand as she looked at all 3 of them with a sad look. Junhyung took a step as Hyuna lightly touched his arm and smiled.

 

"It’ll be okay." She whispered with a smile at him. He watched as she glanced back at him with quick smiles before she disappeared into the crowd with Hyunseung.

 

An hour had passed and a slow song finally came on as Doojoon and Gayoon quickly ran into the dance floor, getting entangled in each other’s arms, filled with smiles and love. Junhyung watched them enviously and laid his head against his hand that was set on the table. He felt a tap on his shoulder and slowly turning around.

 

"Hello! My friend was wondering if you’ll dance with her?" A student at their school asked as Junhyung turned to look at the girl she was pointing to from afar. They were all squealing when he turned around as Junhyung looked up at the girl with a slight smile.

"Sorry, but I’m just not in the mood right now." He said as the girl sadly walked away with some mumbling. Junhyung watched Doojoon and Gayoon dance as he caught a glimpse of red in the corner of his eye. As he looked towards the exit door, it disappeared and he didn’t think much of it.

"I must be seeing things." He assumed as he took his phone out and leaned his back on the chair while all the couples danced in the soft music.

 

Hyuna walked out the exit door looking for Hyunseung as she finally caught sight of him near the parking lot. He was fumbling with a student she had never seen before as her eyes narrowed in anger quickly.

"Hyunseung! Jang Hyunseung!" She yelled when she neared them. Hyunseung looked up at her and the girl moved aside with a smile. She seemed older than them and Hyuna has never seen her before. She was dressed in casual street clothes, thin, and tall.

"What the hell is going on here?" She asked angrily looking them back and forth. "Who is this?"

 

"What’re you doing out here?" He asked, slipping his hands in his pockets. "Just go back inside and I’ll be back in a bit."

 

"What?" Hyuna asked with a scoff.

"I thought you broke up with her already?" The girl asked as Hyunseung smiled. "It’s going to happen tonight before I drop out." He said with a click of his tongue. Hyuna’s eyes widened as she caught what he said.

"Drop out? You’re going to drop out?" Hyuna asked unbelievably. "I didn’t want to believe that rumor I was hearing in class these past few weeks…but it’s true?!" She asked louder. He sighed in annoyance and pushed the girl behind her.

 

"Get in the car and I’ll be in soon." The girl smiled and quickly got into his car, closing the door tight. Hyunseung turned to face Hyuna and glared at her. "Do you have to be so loud?"

"I don’t care! Tell me what’s really going on!" She yelled louder. He smiled and looked up at the sky. "It seems you really are taking this seriously huh?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I thought you would’ve caught on by now, but I see that you’re just an airheaded girl desperate for a boyfriend." Hyuna stood up tall, in her breath at what she had just heard. Her eyes warmed up as she pursed her quivering lips together.

 

"What’re you talking about?" She asked finally through a stutter. He sighed deeply and rested his elbow on his car. "I wanted to make today memorable for you before I dropped out but I don’t think it’s going to happen. I-"

"Why are you dropping out?! School is already almost done!" She yelled as Hyunseung stood up tall with his arms by his side now, slowly walking up towards her. He grabbed her injured arm and held her wrist tightly as she winced. He leaned down to kiss her as she pulled back quickly with a squirm.

 

"You see?" He asked with an amused chuckle. He continued to squeeze her wrist while he talked as she struggled to get away from him in pain. "You’re inexperienced, stupid, and you never want to do anything that I want to do. How do you expect me to hang around you for longer than a month?" She looked up at him and bit her lip from anger.

"I was trying to wait how long you would FINALLY say it’s over but I see that you’re too desperate to ever speak those words." He said with a chuckle. She was crying now from the pain on her hand as she remained motionless with his words ringing through her mind.

 

The song finally ended as Doojoon and Gayoon walked back to Junhyung, hand in hand and huge smiles on their faces. "That was a good song!" Gayoon said with a chuckle. Junhyung stood up when they neared and looked around the area with an odd look.

"What? Did something happen?" Doojoon asked looking at Junhyung oddly. "Hyuna and Hyunseung aren’t in here anymore." He said with a strange tone. He quickly headed for the door still looking through the crowd as Doojoon and Gayoon quickly followed.

A/N: YAY!!! He's finally out of her life!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll make it certain and clear next chapter...

Then after that... guess what?? JUNAH MOMENTS ONLY!!!!!!

I know! Finally right??!! After a long problematic life, Junah will finally appear...

Okay now, please comment and let me know how it's going okay??