Junhyung's Visit

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

A/N: So, I’ve been suffering from unsubs… L But don’t worry, for those of you who are still reading this, I’ll continue to write okay? Please continue to support me! Saranghae everyone!!! :D

 

                Doojoon and Gayoon both appeared at the hospital a few minutes later as they walked out of the elevator towards Hyuna’s room to see Junhyung waiting outside the elevator that they had just come out from.

“Junhyung?” Doojoon said. He looked up and smiled at him and Gayoon. “You guys finally here.” He said with a hand in his pocket.

                “Where’re you going?” Gayoon asked curiously. “I’ll be back. Go take care of Hyuna for a while.” He said with a calm smile before walking into the elevator. Doojoon and Gayoon looked at each other oddly before heading for the halls to look for the correct room number.

                “That’s weird.” Gayoon said with a strange look on her face. “What’s up with him?” Doojoon shrugged his shoulders and looked at each of the room numbers slowly.

                Junhyung arrived outside of Hyunseung’s apartment building and waited outside, leaning on his motorcycle. A car arrived shortly after him while he stood up tall with his arms crossed. Hyunseung glared at him the whole time while he got out of the car. As they stood face to face, Hyunseung slouch his shoulders and set his hands in his pockets.

                “What brings you here?” He asked as if nothing happened. “I don’t see what good Hyuna sees in you.” Junhyung said, trying to keep as calm as possible with his clenched fists beside him. Hyunseung scoffed with a chuckle.

                “It seems like you’re jealous.” He said with an amused look on his face. “Looking at this from a guy’s point of view, I wouldn’t doubt the fact that you have feelings for Hyuna.” Junhyung smiled and stood up taller.

                “At least you can see that.” He said with raised eyebrows. “Considering Hyuna’s feelings towards you, this is the only thing stopping me from beating you right now.”

                “Ahhh, so your purpose today was to come show me your jealousy through anger?” Hyunseung asked in mockery. Junhyung slowly shook his head and smiled.

                “No, because Hyuna continuously forgives you for your abusive acts, I came here to tell you that if you lay another finger on her again…it’ll be the last of you.” He said calmly with confidence. Hyunseung’s smile slowly faded as Junhyung gave him a last glower before putting his helmet on and driving back to the hospital.

                Gayoon sat by Hyuna with a devastated look on her face while Doojoon stood near the window, looking outside with his hands on his hips in anger. “Why didn’t you call me?” She asked while Hyuna looked down and touched her fingers together.

                “I was…confused and lost. Sorry.” She said without looking up.

                “Well at least you knew your way to the hospital.” Gayoon said with a silent chuckle and smile. Hyuna looked up at her and smiled.

                “Did Junhyung tell you where he was going?” Doojoon asked, walking back to sit beside Gayoon. “Yes, he’s going to Hyunseung.”

                “WHAT!” Doojoon and Gayoon screamed at the same time with shocked expressions. “And you let him go?!” Doojoon asked, already standing up.

                “He promised me that he wasn’t going to start anything serious.” Hyuna said with a determined look on her face. “He never breaks his promises.” She assured while Doojoon headed for the door unbelievably. Before he reached the door, Junhyung opened it, looking at Doojoon with a puzzled look.

                “Whoa…where’re you going?” Junhyung asked with a humorous look on his face. Doojoon squint his eyes, looking him up and down, stepping back to come back in while Junhyung followed.

                “Are you okay?” Doojoon asked as Junhyung chuckled. “Of course, why?” He looked at Hyuna who looked down quickly. Gayoon stared at Junhyung as if she was waiting for him to tell them what happened. “Ahhh…nothing happened. We just…had a talk.”

                “What KIND of talk?” Doojoon asked, looking Junhyung’s face over for any scars or marks to prove that they got in a fight.

                “You guys didn’t get into a fight…right?” Hyuna asked from the bed. Junhyung smiled and pushed Doojoon away with a chuckle. “No, I already promised you didn’t I?” He asked with a sigh. Doojoon scoffed and turned to Hyuna with a smile.

                “Okay, I have to go back to training.” He said in a polite tone. “I want to stay longer but I have to go back before they kick me out already.” He said with a chuckle.

                “You go ahead, I’m probably going to stay with Hyuna here.” Gayoon said with a smile. She stood up and looked at Junhyung and Hyuna. “I’m going to walk him out and I’ll be back.”

                “Yes, drive safely.” Junhyung said. “I don’t know if I’ll go in to work later or not. Either way I’ll let you know.” Doojoon nodded with a smile and wave while he and Gayoon stepped outside. Junhyung turned his attention back to Hyuna and sat down on Gayoon’s spot earlier.

                “Tell me what happened.” Hyuna asked eagerly. “All the details.” Junhyung chuckled and scoffed. “Nothing bad happened! Trust me.” He said with a smile.

                “I got there and he wasn’t home yet so I waited for him. When he arrived back, we just had a…little talk and then I came back.” She stared at him unbelievably and pressed her lips together.

                “What’d you say to him?” Junhyung looked down and smiled with a bit of a long pause. “I-“

                There was a knock at the door as they both looked towards the door. “The doctor is here for a check-up.” The nurse said with a smile. Hyuna smiled with a nod and looked at Junhyung. “You go home and eat something.” He smiled with a nod and sigh. “I’ll be back later.”

                “Go ahead and go to work too. I’ll call you if anything happens.” She told him again. He gave her a second glance and smile before he left the room and the room filled with the doctor and a couple nurses.

 

A/N: Well, at least he didn't do anything to Hyunseung...

So... how was it??? :\ Please comment and let me know okay?

I feel like I'm loosing my interest in this story... but please pour in your support!!!

I'll update again tomorrow... so until then, saranghae!! :D