What to do?

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

                “Hey! Stop it!” Hyuna screamed with tears filling her eyes, making it hard for her to see. Hyunseung punched Junhyung once more as Junhyung kicked his feet with all his might, making Hyunseung fly off of him, landing on the ground a couple feet across from them. There was a loud motorcycle approaching as Hyunseung and Junhyung finally stood up at the same time, breathless and faces filled with marks and bruises. Doojoon and Gayoon arrived as they quickly reached them. Hyunseung glanced at Hyuna and managed to reach for her hand before Junhyung pulled her back forcefully, making her body glue right next to his. As Doojoon neared, Hyunseung glared at Junhyung before running into his car.

                “You’re lucky your little friend is here.” Junhyung snickered before Seungri drove off with Hyunseung.

                “Hey! What happened?!” Doojoon yelled loudly with bated breaths as he held his hands on his hips and looked up to the sky. “You BETTER drive away!” Gayoon yelled at the top of her lungs and pointing threateningly at Hyunseung’s car.

                “Hey are you okay?” Doojoon asked as he looked Junhyung over. Junhyung gradually released his hold on Hyuna and glared at her. She still had a hand covering her cheek, looking down in embarrassment.

                “What did I say to you about him?” Junhyung told Hyuna calmly in frustration with a quick remark before he felt his  cheek stinging from the fight and walked towards his motorcycle. “Hey….” said Gayoon while looking at Doojoon.

                “Wait…” said Doojoon, walking towards him in a slight jog. He placed a hand on Junhyung’s shoulder, making him stop. “Don’t be like that man.” Doojoon said in a sour expression. Junhyung looked down and finally caught his breath.

                “Just…take them home. We’ll celebrate some other time. Sorry.” He grabbed his helmet and got on his motorcycle without taking a glance at them, and then drove off.

                “Hey! How am I supposed to take them home?!” Doojoon yelled in disappointment.

                “Are you okay?” Gayoon yelled while she stood in front of Hyuna and looked at the wound on her left cheek. She gasped loudly at the sight. “He-he-he HIT you?!” She screamed loudly. Doojoon jogged over and narrowed his eyes in confusion.

                “What?” He asked. “That jerk slapped her! Look at his hand! It’s IMPRINTED on her!” She yelled even louder. Hyuna kept her hand down with little droplets of tears here and there as she sniffed and walked ahead. “Hey…Kim Hyuna!” Gayoon yelled loudly as she kept walking. Doojoon looked at the time and hissed in anger.

                “I have to go to an early meeting for the academy today to talk about what I’ll be doing.” He said as Gayoon pushed him away. “Hurry and go. We’ll talk and take the subway.Make sure Junhyung is okay too." She said with a sad smile.  He nodded and leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the cheek as she smiled.

                Junhyung arrived home and threw his helmet with his motorcycle before storming inside. He squint his eyes and soured his expression at the pain through his jawline and gritted his teeth. He sat on the couch, huffing violently as he felt his fists tighten much more.

                Hyuna and Gayoon walked in silence on their walk home as Gayoon turned to glance at her. Hyuna kept her head down, her hands both holding her purse, and her hair was a mess. “At least fix your hair.” Gayoon said turning to fix it. “A girl should look beautiful no matter what.” She said with a smile to cheer her up. Hyuna kept her head down and breathed silently as she stopped walking.

               “What’s….wrong?” Gayoon asked oddly. “Do you really think…my relationship is a joke?” She asked without looking up. Gayoon rubbed her neck and held a painful expression. “Well-“

               “Just answer me!” She screamed, making Gayoon crinkle her eyes in anger. “Of course!” Gayoon yelled loudly to match her scream. “Everything that involves that Jang Hyunseung is a joke! Did you not see what he did to you?” She asked while pointing at Hyuna’s cheek. “Never have Doojoon EVER laid his hands on me abusively!”

                “Stop comparing him to Yoon Doojoon!” Hyuna yelled with red eyes in anger. Little streams of tears were flowing out her eyes as she tightened her tiny fists. “I KNOW that Hyunseung isn’t perfect like Doojoon, but I can change-“

                “You can’t CHANGE men! Period!” Gayoon yelled with an amused chuckle. “Especially if that man’s name is ‘Jang Hyunseung’!”

                “No, he’s just going through a rough time because his parents both passed away. We share something in common and this little thing is not going to make me leave him.”

                “This LITTLE thing?” Gayoon asked with an unbelievable look on her face. “If he’s able to slap you across your face within a couple days of dating, what else do you think he can do after a year? If you can last that long.” She asked as Hyuna looked down and sniffed in anger.

                “I’m…I’m going to work.” Hyuna said quickly and walked ahead. Gayoon watched her leave as she breathed heavily and huffed her breath with her hands on her hips. She took her phone out and dialed Doojoon’s number quickly.

                “He’s probably already at the meeting.” She assumed when he didn’t pick up. She sighed and looked up while she walked as she dialed Junhyung’s number.

                “What.” He answered sharply as Gayoon cleared . “Hey, are you okay?” She asked curiously while she turned the direction to walk towards her home.

                “Yes, why.” He said with his eyes closed in annoyance. “Well, Hyuna is not so I just wanted to see how you were doing. She’s such a fool! She STILL said it’s okay for him to hit her.”

                “That’s how Hyuna is. She doesn’t listen until she’s hurt…enough.” He said through a sigh. “She believes that Hyunseung is acting the way he is because he doesn’t have a family too.” Junhyung scoffed on the other line.

                “I don’t have a family. Am I the same?” He asked in irritation. “She’s making up too many excuses.”

                Hyunseung arrived at the bar after patching up some band aids on his cheek. He walked towards his friends with a huge smile as they each looked at him oddly. “What the hell happened to you?” Seungri asked with a chuckle as the other guys laughed.

                “Just some dumb guy trying to take my girl.” He said while sitting down with them and grabbing a drink. “Ahhh, so who won?” Another asked, looking him over with a chuckle. “It looks like you got beat pretty bad.” Hyunseung scoffed and chuckled.

                “Of course I won.” He boasted while throwing a piece of meat in his mouth. He narrowed his eyes in anger at the thought of Junhyung and drank his drink quickly.

                Hyuna got off work as she immediately headed towards the streets without looking back. She held her purse closely by her side and hung her sweater by her arm while keeping her head down and recapping about all that had happened today. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes, trying to erase everything on her mind as she felt her sweater slip down her hands. She bent down to pick it up when a pair of hands quickly picked it up for her. She looked up and noticed Junhyung staring at her with a smile, handing her sweater to her. She slowly took it and looked down shamefully.

                “I knew you weren’t going to take care of your wound.” He said while looking at her swelling cheek. She looked up at him and held her hand to her cheek. “It’s just swollen.” She mumbled without looking at him. He kept his hands in his pockets and looked up to the dark sky with a sigh.

                “What’re you doing here? Where’s your motorcycle?” She asked, looking around. He shrugged and gave her a crooked smile. “I decided to take a walk tonight since the atmosphere is so cool.” He stretched his arms out wide and let out a huge breath as he slowly walked. She gradually walked beside him, glancing at him strangely.

                “You…are you okay?” She asked, looking at the band aid on his face. He nodded and smiled. “Of course. There’s no one tougher than Yong Junhyung.” He said with a chuckle and looked down. She smiled finally and looked up at him.

                “Sorry about earlier.” She said silently. “You…you’re not mad at me?” She asked with a curious look on her face. “Yes, I am mad at you.” He said truthfully with a glance at her and then looked straight ahead.

                “I thought so.” She said knowingly, holding her sweater and purse tightly in her hands. He looked down at her and smiled.

                “No.” He said with a smile. “How can I be mad at my Hyuna?” He said with a short chuckle and walked a couple steps ahead after a sigh. “Hurry so we can get some ice pack before the stores close.” He said while glancing at her. She watched him with a happy smile that he could still accept her after all that happened and quickly jogged after him.

                At school the next day, Hyuna hung around with Junhyung, Doojoon, and Gayoon since Hyunseung didn’t come to school. After class they all decided today was a good day to finally celebrate Doojoon’s acceptance into the police academy. Hyuna and Gayoon were home getting ready while Hyuna got a text from Hyunseung.

“Can we meet?”

               Gayoon grabbed Hyuna’s phone when it rang and read the text with a scoff. “Who the hell does he think he is?! You DARE still text Hyuna?!” She yelled at the phone and text back quickly with a snarling nose, angry. Hyuna ran over and snatched her phone quickly.

                “Hey!” Hyuna yelled with narrowed eyes before she could send the text message. Gayoon glared at her and pointed at her angrily. “He BETTER not get in the way of our celebration this time.” She said threateningly. “This is supposed to be a special day for Doojoon and I’m not letting him ruin it AGAIN.” She said in annoyance.

                “I know, let me just reason with him.” Hyuna said before walking outside to call him.

                Doojoon was still wearing his shirt as he heard his text ringtone. He grabbed his phone and read it quickly. His facial expression slowly changed from calm to violence. “WHY?!!” Doojoon screamed loudly with his hand gestures after reading the text.

                “What?” Junhyung asked, popping his out from the bathroom quickly into the bedroom. “What happened?” He asked curiously.

A/N: Well, there goes the update!!! Did you like it???

Please comment and let me know okay??

I'll try to update as soon as possible, but maybe not until next week or so...

Thank you for your support all this time! Saranghae everyone!!!