Sober Up

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

The next morning, Hyuna and Junhyung slept peacefully on the bed. Hyuna's back was closely against Junhyung's chest, his arm around her. His head was placed on top of her head, smiles on their face.

Hyuna moved around and turned around, opening her eyes slowly. She gasped quietly facing Junhyung's innocent and pure face still happily asleep.

She looked at his bare chest and looked at herself, making sure she wasn't fully .

 

3......

2......

1......

 

"Oh, my, goodness..." she said remembering everything that happened last night. She turned back around and grasped her head in pain from the hangover.

Junhyung sighed and moved around in the bed, moving closer to her, snuggling into her neck.

Hyuna turned her head slightly and looked at him. She thought back to what happened last night and softened her face.

Even though... they kissed... a lot... he... he even knew his limits. He was even drunk.

But the way he held her, and kissed her last night. The way he spoke to her... how he confessed to her. How THEY confessed to each other.

Hyuna found herself staring at his face for a while, just looking at his face as if it were her last time.

Junhyung exhaled and slowly opened his eyes, looking right into Hyuna's face and eyes. His barely opened eyes looked down at her confused.

"What...?" He asked trying to remember what happened last night with his arm still around her.

"Just wait..." Hyuna said as if she were counting down with him.

Junhyung looked around then gasped when it finally hit him.

"Yeah..." she said looking down, covering herself with the blanket.

Junhyung looked at his broad chest and at her bare white shoulders and backed away a little.

"Hyuna... I... I'm sorry..." he said looking away. He got up and looked down at himself, ashamed.

Hyuna got up, covering herself with the blanket.

"It's okay... you didn't do anything to me." She reminded him. He sighed and got out of bed slowly.

Hyuna sat on the bed, still covering herself with his blanket, looking at him who's putting on a shirt.

Junhyung looked at her and chuckled, handing her a long sleeve shirt awkwardly.

"Here, put this on for now." He told her. Hyuna looked at him and took his long sleeve then put it on, making sure he wasn't looking her way.

"Thanks." She said getting up from the bed. She fixed the long sleeve on her and glanced at him who was starting to walk out.

She sighed and grabbed his pinky with her fingers. "Junhyung..." she called him. He looked down at his pinky in her hands and looked at her.

"What is it?" He asked. Hyuna looked down and let go of his pinky.

"Um... yesterday..." she said in her lips.

Junhyung scratched his head and looked down, blushing when he thought back to yesterday night.

How they held each other so close. How they kissed so passionately and... so in love. How she whispered to him saying she loves him...

"Did you... really mean everything you said...?" She asked looking down at her fingers that were held together.

Junhyung looked at her and smiled, nodding his head.

"Every word." He told her. He sighed and looked down. "I know... that... you might not feel like me... but... I just need to let you know." He said then glanced at her.

"I don't expect you to feel the same way as me. I don't. But..."

"Junhyung..." Hyuna called him, fiddling his fingers in hers. He looked down at her fingers in his again, and looked up at him.

She cupped his face in her hand and smiled sweetly, pressing her body slightly against his.

"You've always loved me. And you still do. That's all I need to hear from you." She told him. He looked down at her face and lifted up his hand to rub her face gently.

"Do you really mean it...?" He asked her a little afraid. "I'm not forcing you to like me." He whispered to her.

Hyuna looked up at him and pressed her lips against his'. She tiptoed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, tilting her head to get better access to his lips.

Junhyung closed his eyes and grabbed her waist with his hands. He nibbled on her bottom lip and backed away, looking into her eyes.

"We should go out and clean up our mess." He told her. She looked at him and chuckled a little, nodding her head.

"Okay, let's go." She said removing her arms from his shoulders. She opened the bedroom door and walked out, making sure Dooyoon weren't out.

 

Junhyung watched her walking out and smiled, thanking God that morning didn't turn out bad or awkward much.

He walked out after her and saw her cleaning up the beer bottles that they were drinking the previous night.

 

Before they knew it, the bathroom door opened and out came Gayoon, yawning and stretching. Doojoon walked out from his bedroom and hugged her from behind, placing his head on her shoulders.

"When did you wake up already? I'm tired hun," he told her. Gayoon chuckled and rubbed his head from behind then went to get themselves some breakfast, meeting Hyuna who's just finished dumping the beer.

"Oh, Hyuna, you're up already?" Gayoon asked. Doojoon let go of Gayoon and went to grab himself a cup of water.

"Oh... yeah," Hyuna said glancing at Junhyung.

"Yah, go wash up then come eat. I'll make you some breakfast and lunch." Gayoon said pushing Doojoon to the bathroom.

He rubbed his eyes and walked to the restroom but saw Junhyung in the living room.

Hyuna gasped and looked at their shirts that were on the ground, right beside Junhyung's feet.

"Junhyung..." she called him then scratched her head, at the same time pointing beside Junhyung.

He looked at her and then looked down at his feet and gasped.

"Junhyung, you're up early." Doojoon said. Junhyung looked up at Doojoon and chuckled nervously. He kicked their shirts away and crossed his arms.

"Yeh, I... I couldn't sleep anymore." Junhyung said. Doojoon looked at him confused then went to the restroom.

"Weird..." Doojoon said closing the bathroom door behind him.

Junhyung bent down and grabbed their shirts then walked to his bedroom and threw their shirts in there.

"Unnie, what are you going to do later?" Hyuna asked Gayoon who was preparing breakfast and stood beside her.

"Oh, I don't know. We'll see. Doojoonie isn't going to be back until later in the evening, so... we can go see how auntie's doing." Gayoon said.

Junhyung looked over at them and coughed. "Are you two planning on going back already?" He asked.

Hyuna and Gayoon looked back at him and smacked their lips. "Uh..." Hyuna said looking at Gayoon.

"I don't think hyung will agree to it." He told them. Gayoon sighed and finished her cooking. "We'll see what happens then." She said.

Hyuna walked to Junhyung and grasped his shirt. "We should go check up on auntie Junhyung." She told him. He looked down at her and sighed.

"I don't want anything to happen. It's only been a couple of days." He said worriedly.

"Nothing will happen. He won't come back." She whispered to him. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Ask Doojoon... see what he says." Junhyung said then Doojoon walked out of the bathroom and looked at them confused.

"What's going on?" He asked wiping his face.

"Gayoon and Hyuna wants to go back and check up on auntie." Junhyung told Doojoon. Doojoon looked at them confused.

"Uh, no can do. It's still too soon." He said walking to Gayoon. She looked at him and smacked her lips.

"You can just call her Gayoon." He said with a hand on her back. She looked at him and sighed. "But we need to go grab some clothes too. We're not rich enough to go shopping everyday for things, you know." She told him.

Doojoon looked at Junhyung and sighed. "Well, then... since I'm off tomorrow, we'll all go tomorrow. So whatever happens, Junhyung and I will be there." He said looking at the girls.

Hyuna looked at Doojoon and Gayoon then peered up at Junhyung.

"I'll call auntie and let her know what's happening then." Hyuna said walking back to her bedroom. Junhyung watched her and sighed, smacking his lips, then looked at Doojoon and Gayoon who were feeding each other.

He walked into Hyuna's bedroom and went to her after closing the door behind him.

She sat on her bed and took a deep breath, looking worried. Junhyung walked to her confused, sitting by her.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly. She smacked her lips. "I'm scared something might happen to auntie because of me." She told him.

He scoffed and turned to her, bending his leg and putting it on the bed. in front of him "Nothing will happen to your auntie. Doojoon and I won't let that happen. Plus, why would he go after your auntie? It'd be stupid of him." He told her.

Hyuna looked down and sighed. "I'm just saying... she doesn't know anything. I just don't want him to go after her because of us. That's all." She said then stood up and placed her phone on the counter.

Junhyung sat on the bed with both of his feet on the ground. He took Hyuna's fingers in his and turned her around.

"Hey..." he said. She turned around and looked at him worriedly. He pulled her towards him and stopped when she was between his legs. He placed his hands around the back of her knees and pulled her in closer to him, resting his chin on her chest.

"Look at me for a bit." He told her. She looked down at him and rubbed the side of his head with her fingers.

"What is it?" She asked him quietly, whispering. He wrapped his hand around her leg and moved them up and down, squinting up at her.

"You know I'm here... right?" He asked her. Hyuna smiled and moved his hair away from his face. "Yeah..." she replied.

"Are you scared of Hyunseung?" He asked her. She shook her head and placed their foreheads together, both of them closing their eyes for a bit.

"I know you'll protect me with your life." She whispered to him. He raised his head up and still placed it against her head.

"Then why are you afraid?" He asked her feeling her breath against his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head down.

"Because... I'm afraid of loosing you... I'm afraid he's going to take you away from me." She told him.

Junhyung opened his eyes slightly and smiled when he looked at her closed eyes. "You won't loose me... he won't be able to take me away from you. Trust me." He told her then leaned up and kissed her lips.

Hyuna inhaled and kissed him back, grasping the back of his hair gently with her hand. He rubbed her legs and backed away from her.

They looked at each other and smiled romantically, seeing the spark in their eyes.

 

A/N: Another cute Junah chapter!!!!!

Well, they're not so awkward with each other right?? They're okay and are together now...

Keke... Well, until next time, SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!! >(^_^)<