Seeing but can't do anything

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

“The date is…good.” Hyuna said rocking back and forth.

                “Yeah? Where’s Hyunseung? Shouldn’t you be with him instead of talking on the phone? It’s bad to be talking to friends on the phone when you’re on a date. You know that right?” He asked, his eyes never leaving her one bit. He could see her nodding her head and still wiping the tears down her face. He slipped a hand out of his pocket and took his gloves off.

                “Yes….I just…Hyunseung is-“

“Hey, you sound different. Are you okay?” He asked while looking for cars on the street before crossing the road to her. He watched as she stood up and looked straight ahead instead of his direction.

                “Yes.” She said with a bit of a chuckle. “I’m just allergic to some of the pollen in the park so I was sneezing a lot earlier. Now I just sound terrible.” She said with her voice changing through a cough. He walked a little faster towards her to catch her as she started to walk a bit ahead and away from him.

                “Oh, you guys are at the park? Which park?” He questioned. He saw her look around for a bit and sighed. “The park where Doojoon and Gayoon always have their dates.” She said with a light chuckle.

“Why? Are you going to come stalk me?” She asked with a chuckle while he laughed silently on the other line and then became silent. Hyuna continued walking slowly, counting her steps on the way as she started to hear footsteps from behind. She stopped walking and held her phone lightless by her ear. The footsteps slowly stopped behind her as she leisurely turned around so see Hyunseung standing in front of her. She was about to put her phone down from her ears when she remembered that Junhyung was still on the other line. She kept her stare at Hyunseung and stuttered in her phone quickly.

“I’ll…call you back.” She said in a silent whisper to Junhyung before hanging up.

                Junhyung stood behind the apartment building corner breathing heavily. He soured his face up and hid so she wouldn’t be able to see him. He had almost reached her until Hyunseung ran out of the apartment after her, causing him to retrieve where he was previously and hide. He leaned his head on the brick wall and sighed deeply, slowly catching his breath. He gradually peeked his head towards the apartment door and noticed them both get in Hyunseung’s car before driving off. Junhyung came out from hiding after the car disappeared and held his phone tightly in his hand with a lost expression.

“Hey Yong Junhyung!” Yoseob yelled loudly from the auto section across from the apartment. “What’re you doing over there?”

                “Nothing!” Junhyung said while he checked the street before jogging across the road. “I just had to make a quick call and it was too noisy in there.” He said while he arrived back in his worksite. He sighed deeply, setting his phone on silent and throwing it on the counter sloppily. He slipped his gloves back on with narrowed eyes and quickly started on a car to get his mind off of all the trouble.