Romantic Couples

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

Hyuna looked at her watch in confusion and chuckled. “I thought you don’t get out till another 5 minutes?!” She asked unbelievably with a chuckle.

                “The boss was being nice today.” He said with a shrug. Hyuna chuckled and pumped him some gas real quick. “Liar, you forced him to let you out early again huh?” She asked while he scoffed loudly.

                “What?! When did I ever do that before?!” Hyuna chuckled loudly and set the pumper back to its position with a smile while he tried to fight back some lies. “I know how you are Yong Junhyung.”

                “And that’s why you’re my best friend.” Junhyung said with a chuckle. He parked his motorcycle in the gas station parking lot while Hyuna changed her clothes and he waited patiently for her, holding her helmet in his hands. He glanced around and noticed some thugs walking up and down the gas station laughing and talking to themselves. He looked down at her helmet and took a deep breath. He looked up just in time when Hyuna opened the door and reached for her helmet. He looked at her and smiled.

                “What?” She asked nervously, glancing around while she buckled the chin part of her helmet. “Have you ever considered getting a new job?” He asked with a few stutters. She sighed and narrowed her eyes in confusion.

                “Why do you ask that all of a sudden?” She sat behind him on the motorcycle and held him close so she wouldn’t fall off. “Nothing…I was just thinking…that it doesn’t look safe here.” He said while he started the motorcycle.

                “Hey do I look THAT wimpy to you?” She asked with a chuckle. He glanced back at her and scoffed without answering before he drove off, mixing into the other motorcycles that drove by.

                Gayoon and Doojoon stood outside of her house as they both glanced back at the house. “Sorry about my aunt.” Gayoon said with a nervous chuckle, scratching the side of her neck.

                “I don’t blame her.” Doojoon said with a chuckle. “Just change the containers will you.” He said with a short laugh, grabbing his helmet. She chuckled sarcastically and pushed him closer to his motorcycle.

                “We’ll see if I remember.” She said with a smile. “Drive safe back home.” He nodded with a flash of his beam and set a hand on his motorcycle with a smirk on his face. He pressed his lips together and turned to look at her. He raised his hand and pointed his index finger out at her, motioning for her to come closer to him.

                “No.” She said with a smile and then made up an angry face, turning the other way. Doojoon chuckled and grabbed her hand to pull her close to him. One of his hands quickly held her face as he leaned in for a kiss.

                “Hey!” Gayoon yelled with a shriek when Doojoon’s helmet bumped into her forehead. He quickly moved back and held her face with both his hands. He chuckled and looked her face over as she snarled at him.

                “Too romantic!” Hyuna yelled while she stood beside Junhyung on his motorcycle. Both of them had their arms crossed and huge laughing smiles on their face.

                “I can’t believe you guys didn’t even hear us.” Junhyung said shaking his head with a chuckle. Doojoon and Gayoon clicked their tongues at Hyuna and Junhyung in bothersome.

                “Be quiet.” Doojoon said with a threatening look towards Junhyung. “You ready to leave?” Junhyung asked. Hyuna walked slowly towards them while Junhyung crossed his arms where he was and nodded. “I’ve been.” Doojoon glared at him and said bye to Hyuna and then turned his attention to Gayoon.

                “I’m tired so I’m going to head in first. Bye you guys.” Hyuna said with a wave to Doojoon and smile to Junhyung before disappearing into the house.

                “Let’s hope that doesn’t scar.” Doojoon said with a quiet chuckle, rubbing Gayoon’s forehead. She smiled and pushed him away. “It hurts.” She whined.

                “Hurry up and go.” She said again with a chuckle, glancing at Junhyung who turned his back to them. He quickly kissed her forehead and then leaned back with a smile.

                “Hopefully it doesn’t bruise up tomorrow.” He said with a chuckle before getting on his motorcycle. “Yah, if it does….you’re dead.” She said with a threatening, yet funny, look on her face. He snickered and gave her a loving look before him and Junhyung both started their motorcycles and drove off into the night.