Happy Ending

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

A/N: Okay, so after reading the last chapter and from some suggesstions, I think I should re-end the story with a more... Junah loving chapter... keke... so this will be the REAL final chapter... >(^_^)< I hope you all will enjoy it! It is going to be a Junah make-out scene so for those of you who didn't like the scene from before, you don't have to read it... but those who did, well, I hope you enjoy this one as much as the one before!! I might make it more , but DON'T WORRY!! Like before, they won't go totally !! The wording wise just might be kind of ... so sorry if it gets too much... well, ENJOY!!

 

 

Late at night, Hyuna got off work and walked outside her workplace, crossing her arms in front of her to warm herself up from the cold night.

She took a deep breath and looked at her phone for the time then started taking a step forward, until she heard the sound of a motorcycle approaching her.

She turned around and saw... HYUNSEUNG!!!!!

 

A/N: I'm just kidding!!! He's not back! I just wanted to put in a laugh!!!!!!! Haha, all right... I'm sorry... no more jokes... Okay, back to the real story...

 

She turned around and saw Junhyung taking his helmet off, smiling sweetly at her. She chuckled and walked to him slowly.

"You didn't tell me you were going to come pick me up." She told him. He shrugged his shoulders and smacked his lips.

"Well, I'm not going to let my girl walk in the dark like that... it's not safe." He told her. She chuckled and hugged him when she got to him.

Junhyung chuckled and snuggled in her neck, kissing her neck slightly with his arms around her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist, feeling herself warm up from his body.

"I miss you." He told her. She smiled through his shirt and chuckled a little again. "I miss you too." She told him.

Junhyung backed off from her and gave her her helmet. "Here, let's go home. It's too cold." He said. Hyuna took it and put it around her and got on behind Junhyung, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. Hyuna nodded with her chin hitting his back then waited until he drove off.

When they got inside, Junhyung the lights with Hyuna behind him, both confused.

"Is Doojoon and Gayoon not home?" She asked laying her head against his back, her arm gently wrapped around his waist. Junhyung glanced back at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. Let's go check in the bedroom." Junhyung said then walked to Doojoon's bedroom with Hyuna right behind him, holding his hand in hers'.

They opened Doojoon's bedroom door and saw Dooyoon sleeping together already.

Doojoon's chest was against Gayoon's back, spooning her softly with his head against the top of hers'. Her arm was against his that was around her waist, her hand on top of his hand.

Since Doojoon works the whole day, when they finally see each other again, it's like heaven. They always cherish their love and like what Doojoon said, "show their love in public" keke...

Hyuna covered and chuckled quietly. Junhyung turned around to look at her and smiled then closed the door.

"I wanna kiss you..." he told her out of nowhere. She looked at him shocked and chuckled. "No..." she said then turned the other way and walked off into the living room.

Junhyung scoffed and walked after her, picking her up by wrapping his arm around her small waist.

Hyuna chuckled and held onto his hand. "Junhyung! Stop it!" She laughed from the ticklish feeling in her tummy. He chuckled and let her down, turning her to face him.

He rubbed her sides and looked down at her sweetly, their bodies pressed against each other.

"You're so pretty..." he whispered to her. She looked up at him and smiled then quickly leaned in for a kiss. She backed away and looked at his soft face then pinched his cheeks and chuckled.

"You're so cute!!! I wanna pinch your cheeks forever!!!" She said. He chuckled and stopped her then leaned in for another kiss.

Hyuna smiled through it and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, tip toeing to reach Junhyung's lips.

He inhaled with his hands on her waist still and pulled her up, making her wrap her legs around him firmly.

She leaned down and kissed his tasty lips while he took off her sweatshirt and threw it in the livingroom somewhere, leaving her in her black tank top only.

Junhyung walked to his bedroom and gently closed the door, walking to his bed. He gently threw Hyuna on it and kissed her passionately again.

Hyuna took off his sweatshirt then his t-shirt, leaving him topless, and rubbed his sides with her cold hands that sent chills all over his body.

He sighed and laid in between Hyuna's legs that were brushing against his' softly. He rolled them over and left Hyuna laying on top of him.

He took off her tanktop and once again brushed his hand over the clip of her bra. Hyuna chuckled knowing he won't be able to take it off again.

He smiled knowing she knows and kissed her neck, wrapping his arms around her waist. He flipped them again, with him on top of her again.

He ran his hand from her cheek to her arm, side, waist, then down to her legs. He felt her jean and touched the button, looking at Hyuna to get her permission.

She looked at him and then continued kissing him again. He nibbled on her lips and ed her jeans, taking them off gently, leaving her only in her undergarments now.

Junhyung spreaded her legs and pressed himself on top of her body with his clothes still on. He already took off his pants, who knew when for sure, but he didn't want to take off his short. He didn't want to go any further yet.

He gently moved his body in motion on top of her and kissed her neck passionately, planting short kisses on it. He for a while until she cupped his face in her hands and brought his lips to her lips again.

Hyuna placed her hands on his sides, moving them up and down, then wrapped them slightly around his waist.

Junhyung kissed her neck and kissed her chest, leading himself in between her s. He went back up to her collar bone and then to her lips and bit them gently.

"Maybe we should stop..." he told her through his short breaks in kissing her lips. Hyuna shook her head and let out a short moan.

"Nuh-uh... not today..." she whispered then attacked his lips again.

"Okay... I guess you're in control today..." he told her jokingly. They both chuckled and contined kissing each other.

Hyuna let out another moan when he moved his body up and down against her's, moving her head back from his kisses he kept giving her.

Junhyung placed his fingers on the tip of her underwear and outlined it slowly, making Hyuna's legs curl from his soft and cold touch. He grasped her leg and pulled them up and around his waist then pulled her up, making them both sit on his bed.

Hyuna sat on his lap with her legs to his side, wrapped around his waist tightly. He held her closely against him as they continued kissing, nibbling on each other's lips.

She rested her arm on his shoulders and bent her elbows up, fiddling with his hair.

He felt her waist again with his hand and went down to her , grasping her legs gently. He leaned his head up and nibbled on her bottom lip teasingly.

Hyuna bit his top lip gently and nibbled on it, panting with Junhyung. He kissed her roughly and then backed away and looked at her with his soft eyes.

He gently leaned in again and her lips as Hyuna slightly opened , giving him permission to enter her.

He smiled and explored with his tongue, laying her back down on the bed. Hyuna smiled and explored his mouth with her tongue also, returning the favor.

Junhyung grunted and backed away from her. He his lips and thought for a bit then looked down at Hyuna with a sigh.

"We have to stop." He told her wishing for them to not. But he didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to go on any further and do it with her.

Yeah, he loves her, and she loves him too... but it's just not the time. Not yet. That day will come... but just not yet...

Hyuna looked up at him and sighed. "Why? I don't want to stop." She whispered to him. He looked at her and attacked her lips again.

He grasped her and moved his body in motion on top of hers again. Hyuna let out a moan and grasped the back of his hair gently with pleasure.

Junhyung moved away from her and in his lips, shutting his eyes tightly. He shook his head and moved himself from being on top of her.

He laid beside her on his chest and looked at her cutely. She looked at him and chuckled.

"What's wrong? Why are you being like this again?" She asked looking at her cute boyfriend. She brushed his hair and leaned in towards him, her body touching his arm slightly.

Junhyung shook his head and sighed, closing his eyes. "I can't continue... I don't want to hurt you." He whispered to her. She looked at him understanding what he's trying to say.

Even though they love each other, she knew they can't let it happen yet either. She was happy that the man she love is willing to sacrifice such a tempting action for her.

Even though she hated the feeling of not being able to feel him in her, that day will come. But... he's doing this to protect her. She understood him. He loves her and just wants to protect her.

"Since when were you such a gentleman?" She asked kissing the corner of his lips gently. He closed his eyes from the touch of her lips and slowly opened them, looking into the eyes that were full of love.

She looked into his eyes that were sparkling up. She just slept there and looked at him, at his face, his lips, his eyes, every feature on his face.

Junhyung lifted up a hand and rubbed her cheeks gently, making her close her eyes for a while before opening them back up again.

She rested her head on her hand and smiled at him sweetly, still looking at his face.

Junhyung placed his hand on her cheek and smiled at her. "You're so beautiful." He told her so quiet it sounded like a whisper.

She closed her eyes and chuckled a little, trying to cuddle with him.

"I'm cold, my handsome boyfriend. Hold me." She told him with her shoulders shrugged inwards.

He chuckled looking at her almost- self and slept on his side, wrapping his arms around her, warming her up with the help of his blanket.

Hyuna wrapped her arm around his waist and slept peacefully in his warm arms.

Junhyung held her closely to him and wrapped his arms around her fragile body. He kissed the top of her head and laid his head against hers.

"Good night, my love..." he whispered to her.

"Good night, my love..." she whispered back to him then snuggled closely against his chest, trying to get as close as she could in his arms that she didn't want to escape from.

He chuckled and hugged her tightly. They both chuckled together and finally rested their eyes.

 

A/N: Okay, so this is the REAL ENDING!!! Keke...

I hope this chapter will heal those of you who's heart is down right now...

Otay, this shall be the end!! I'll notify you all when I make a new Junah fic okay?

You'll all support me, right?? Kekeke...

Well, until next time! SARANGHAE MY LOVES!!!!! >(^_^)<