Letting it All Out

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

"I'm afraid of loosing you... I'm afraid he's going to take you away from me." Hyuna told Junhyung..

Junhyung opened his eyes slightly and smiled when he looked at her closed eyes.

"You won't loose me... he won't be able to take me away from you. Trust me." He told her then leaned up and kissed her lips.

Hyuna inhaled and kissed him back, grasping the back of his hair with her hand. He rubbed her legs and backed away from her.

They looked at each other and smiled romantically, seeing the spark in their eyes.

 

"Yah, Hyuna, what-" Gayoon opened the door and saw them still kissing. She widened her eyes and started screaming.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!!!" She yelled closing the door and pressing her back against it.

Hyuna and Junhyung looked at the door and moved away from each other. They both looked down and sighed.

"What? What's wrong?" Doojoon asked running up to Gayoon breathlessly. He looked at her shocked.

"What is it Gayoon?" He asked again. Gayoon looked at him shocked, wide opened.

Hyuna and Junhyung opened the door and came out with their heads down.

Doojoon looked at them confused while Gayoon moved away and hid behind his back, pressing her face on his back embarrassed.

"Uh..." Junhyung said standing closely beside Hyuna.

"What? What's wrong?" Doojoon asked looking at them. He gasped and pointed at them.

"Were you two..." he asked with a shocked expression on.

Hyuna and Junhyung looked at each other with their eye brows scrunched up and scoffed.

"We weren't doing anything!" Junhyung told them.

"Yeah, we weren't..." Hyuna repeated.

Doojoon and Gayoon sat together on the couch while Hyuna and Junhyung sat on another couch across from Dooyoon.

They all looked down embarrassed while Doojoon peered at Junah with his suspicious eyes.

"So, when were you two planning on telling us?" Doojoon asked.

Junhyung and Hyuna looked at each other and sighed.

"Well... we..." Hyuna said touching her fingers continuously.

Gayoon sighed and looked up at them.

"Were you two... always like... what I saw earlier?" She asked. Hyuna covered her face and hid it behind Junhyung's back.

"What? What did you see earlier?" Doojoon asked curiously.

Junhyung sighed and rubbed his face with a short chuckle.

"They were... kissing... like... more romantic than how you and I kiss..." Gayoon told Doojoon, looking into his eyes.

Doojoon looked at her and scoffed then looked at Junah.

"What? You two were kissing?" He asked shocked.

Junhyung sighed and got up. "Yah! Is it so shocking that we kiss? Is it so shocking that we're together? Sheesh, what's the fuss about it?!!!" He yelled frustrated.

He walked towards the kitchen and sighed loudly.

"So what if we kiss a lot?" Junhyung said. Hyuna widened her eyes and shook her head, trying to make Junhyung stop, but he didn't see her.

"So what if we slept together?!!!" Junhyung continued. Hyuna gasped loudly and covered her face.

"WHAT?! You two even slept together?" Doojoon asked standing up. Gayoon looked at Hyuna shocked and shook her head.

"Hyuna, that can't be true!" She said. Hyuna looked at her and shook her head, not wanting to reveal the truth.

"Yeah! So what? Is it bad that we slept together?! It's not like we did anything. We just slept on the same bed." Junhyung repeated again.

Doojoon walked up to him and scoffed, placing his hands on his hips.

"So... you two..." he said glancing at Hyuna. "You two... are really in love?" Doojoon asked.

Junhyung sighed loudly, grasping his hair, and looked at Doojoon.

"Hyung! Why are you making this such a big deal? It's not like you and Gayoon didn't sleep together yesterday?" He said.

"Gayoon and I have been together longer than you and Hyuna! How can you win your hyung in sleeping with Hyuna already?" Doojoon asked.

Hyuna and Gayoon looked at Doojoon and Junhyung.

Doojoon looked at Gayoon and sighed. "Yah, Gayoon ah, you need to be more like Hyuna. She's so open to her relationship! They've already won us!" Doojoon said sitting back down.

Gayoon looked at Doojoon and scoffed madly. Hyuna opened wide and watched Gayoon and Doojoon arguing now.

Junhyung sighed and placed his hands on his hips.

"I need to be more like Hyuna? Well, I'm not Hyuna! I'm Gayoon!" Gayoon yelled at Doojoon. He walked to her and looked at her sadly.

"But hun, they're already winning us. Yesterday was our first day sleeping together. But it's... probably their fifth time for who knows..." he said.

"We've only slept together twice!" Hyuna told them.

Dooyoon looked at them and sighed then looked at Junhyung.

Junhyung scoffed and shook his head, raising his hands all over the place.

"I'm out of here. I need to go to work. You all can talk about it yourselves." Junhyung said then looked at Hyuna and lend out a hand, motioning her to quickly come.

"Aigoo, aigoo, already acting like that too? Going out holding hands?" Doojoon asked with his hands on his hips jealously.

Hyuna coughed and quickly took Junhyung's hand, and then jogged outside together.

"Yah, why can't we be more like that?" Doojoon asked. Gayoon sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"What? Are you not happy with our relationship right now?" Gayoon asked. He smacked his lips and walked to her, taking her fingers in his'.

"Gayoon... you're just... sometimes you're too... self-protective." He told her quietly. She looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. He sighed and backed up to lean against the couch, pressing Gayoon's body against his'.

"Sweetie... you know we've been together for a long time now, right?" He asked her. She looked at him then looked down, pressing her hands on his chest.

"Yeah..." she said. He cupped her face in his and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked. "Why do you ask? I'm not." She told him.

"Because you never seem to show your affections towards me. Like Hyuna and Junhyung... they're always close together, always holding hands, always smiling at each other, always... you know. But us..." he said looking down.

"I feel like I'm boring you..." he told her. She looked at him and smiled, rubbing his face with her fingers.

"You're not boring me. I'm just... I'm just very cautious about things around me. I just don't want bad things to happen." She told him.

"Nothing bad will happen if you don't want it to." He whispered to her, placing their foreheads together.

Gayoon glanced at his lips then looked into his eyes.

"I know... I'm just..." she said then before she could speak any more, Doojoon leaned in and nibbled her bottom lip. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Gayoon closed her eyes and moved her hands that were on his chest up towards his face.

She nibbled on his top lip and backed away slightly, giving him another kiss on his warm lips.

Doojoon rubbed his thumb on her waist and tilted his head to get better access to Gayoon's lips.

He gently backed off a little and looked at her closed eyes, their nose touching.

"Can't we be more like this...?" He whispered to her, giving her another short kiss on her lips.

Gayoon backed off and took a breath. "What?" She asked, kissing him again.

Doojoon placed their foreheads together and placed a hand on her cheeks.

"Show our love in public..." he told her. Gayoon looked at him and chuckled then leaned in and kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Junhyung parked his car in front of a Donut Shop and got off after Hyuna did.

He turned to look at her and smiled, looking at her. Hyuna placed her helmet on his motorcycle and looked at him confused.

"What is it?" She asked. He looked at her with his head up and walked to her.

"I think we just made Dooyoon a loving couple..." he told her. She looked at him and chuckled, slapping his arm.

"Yah! How can you tell them all those things? It's embarrassing!" She told him looking down.

"Well, they're going to find out one day." He told her and went to embrace her.

"It's okay. The sooner they know, the faster it'll be for us to show our real emotions with them there also." He told her, kissing the top of her head.

Hyuna smiled and snuggled in his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Arraseo... if you say so." She told him. He smiled and sniffed her hair.

"Yah, someone didn't shower today..." he said. Hyuna moved away from him and scoffed, pushing him away.

"Yah! Freaken Junhyung! You're a jerk! You didn't either." She told him. He chuckled and walked off after shrugging his shoulders.

"It's okay. No one will know." He said then stopped walking and glanced at her with a smile on his face.

He reached out a hand to her and chuckled. "Come on. I'll walk you to work." He told her.

Hyuna chuckled and ran to him, and instead of taking his hand, she wrapped her arms around his waist and walked with him to work.

"My boyfriend is a jerk..." she said. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"You still love me anyway..." he told her. She chuckled and leaned her head into his shoulder.

Junhyung smiled and leaned his head down towards her head.

 

A/N: Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!

I decided to end it here... I don't know what else I could write about...

Well, at least Dooyoon are on the lovey dovey side...

And Junah are finally revealed and are more in love right...?

Thank you for those of you who stood out with me through all the annoying chapters and people... It's finally over now... I love you all!!

Thank you for all your support and love towards me and this story!

I'm sorry if this story was boring and not to your liking much, but thank you for still taking you time in reading this story! You're all awesome!!!!!!!!

I hope I'll see you all next time when I come out with another Junah fic! SARANGHAE!!!!