Feel Sad

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

Gayoon and Hyuna linked arms with huge bags in their hands as Junhyung and Doojoon tucked their wallets back into their pockets. “Did they really have to be so picky?” Doojoon asked with a scoff while Junhyung chuckled and shook his head.

“Hey.” Gayoon said loudly with a blank expression. Hyuna and Gayoon both stopped their tracks, staring at Doojoon with an angry expression.

“All of this is to make myself look good beside you, not that I DON’T look good already.” Gayoon said while fixing her hair, looking around. Hyuna chuckled and looked at Junhyung who was holding in his laugh.

“BUT if you want me to walk around in rags and flip flops then just say so.” She crossed her arms tightly and walked ahead as Doojoon chuckled and followed her.

“Hey, I was just playing around!” Doojoon yelled when he caught up with her. “You’ll look beautiful in rags too. Since you asked, will you… wear it to the dance?” He asked jokingly with a laugh as she playfully pushed him away with a chuckle. Junhyung walked up to Hyuna as they started walking behind them.

“So…red huh?” He asked with a smile. Hyuna nodded and glanced at him with a chuckle. “Is it too noticeable?” She asked with an odd look on her face. Junhyung chuckled and placed his hands in his pockets.

“It’s okay. I guess it’ll be easier for Hyunseung to notice you.” Hyuna smiled and held on tighter to her bags.

“Hey, do you think I should give him a call to see what he’s going to wear?” She asked curiously. He looked down at her while they walked and shrugged. “I don’t know. My opinion doesn’t count.” He said before walking ahead. Hyuna stopped walking and squint her eyes at him.

“Why does he keep doing that?” She asked in annoyance and slowly caught up after a while of thinking.

 

Doojoon and Gayoon arrived back at home as Gayoon headed for the couch first after throwing her bags on the floor. “So tired!” She yelled, stretching deeply on the huge couch.

Doojoon took his shoes off and gradually followed as he laid his head on her lap and closed his eyes after a yawn. Gayoon smiled and brushed his hair back as her smile slowly faded.

“Do you think Junhyung’s going to be okay tonight?” She asked curiously. Doojoon slowly opened his eyes and smiled. “Of course.” He answered tiredly. “Even if he’s not okay, there’s not a chance that he’ll show it to anyone anyways.”

 

Junhyung stood in front of Hyuna’s steps while she waited and smiled. “Call me if anything goes out of hand.” He told her. Hyuna chuckled and scoffed. “He’s not dangerous ALL the time.”

“He shouldn’t be dangerous at ALL.” He said with an annoyed look on his face. “You know I’ll stay if you want.” She smiled and shook her head.

“No, I don’t want Hyunseung to think anything. He gets jealous easily whenever I mention your name.” She said with a scrunched up face. Junhyung smiled proudly and stood up taller.

“That’s good. Keep mentioning my name.” He said with a smile. She clicked her tongue and chuckled. “Take care. I’ll see you all at the dance.” Junhyung smiled and slowly walked ahead as she watched him till he turned the corner.

 

Back at the school gym, there were all sorts of decorations and designs along the walls to make everything seem more real than it already was. There were already people dressed in formal clothing trying to get last minute decorations done while others were still dressed in sweats and t-shirts. There was a big disco ball in the middle of the room and a DJ fixing the music that he was going to be putting on.

People were starting to appear when it was getting dark, eating the refreshments by the table and drinks while 2 motorcycles were heard from outside the gym.

Gayoon jumped off the motorcycle with both her legs in one direction and shook her hair out after taking her helmet off. She was dressed in a long green tube dress and tight on the stomach.

She had a scarf-like cloth hanging from her neck to her sides to keep her back and arms warm even though it barely covered. Her hair was curled down to her sides and glistening in the moonlight. The light green makeup on her eyes reflected with her color dress as she squealed.

“I’m so nervous!” She squirmed with a huge smile while her lip gloss gleamed with delight. Doojoon chuckled and stood up with a sigh, taking his helmet off immediately and fixing his hair.

“Why?” Doojoon asked with an odd look. He was dressed in a green dress shirt, a black slack, and suit to match Gayoon’s dress.

“I don’t know!” Gayoon yelled nervously, holding onto Doojoon’s arm. Junhyung turned his engine off and took his helmet off as carefully as possible without ruining his hair. He had spiked it up into a tight Mohawk and made sure it was still in place. It was shining with the amount of gel he used as Gayoon chuckled.

“I can’t believe you used the whole bottle.” She said while shaking her head and laughing. Junhyung ran his hands along his Mohawk and smiled proudly fixing it. He was dressed in black from head to toe, looking more handsome than usual with his stance.

“I’ll buy you a new gel later.” He said with a chuckle and hand on Doojoon’s shoulder. They both laughed silently and walked towards the gym as they heard a car coming up behind him.

While Doojoon and Gayoon walked ahead, Junhyung turned around to see the car parking beside their motorcycles as he squint his eyes. The car stopped as the door opened and a pair of long legs appeared from the car.

Hyuna stepped out in a pair of red heels and a bright red dress that hung from her shoulders. Her hair was flowing in the moonlight and silky as she turned around to close the door. Her makeup was light with a bit of black eye shadow and red lipstick. Hyunseung stepped up beside her as he reached for her right hand quickly.

Junhyung watched with an angry look and noticed that she had taken her cast off already. He huffed an angry breath and walked quickly towards the school hoping that Hyuna wouldn’t recognize him.

A/N: I understand it's getting really annoying... :/

Please bear through it for a while...

After Hyunseung leaves, I'll heal them with MANY Junah moments okay???

Thank you all for still reading this story with me... :(

I love you all!!!!! SARANGHAE!!