Are you Okay?

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

               “Kim Hyuna.” The nurse said while Junhyung nodded impatiently. She checked the computers and papers nearby and then smiled at him. “She’s on the second floor room number 275.” She said as Junhyung already started running towards the elevator. His knuckles pierced through his hand as he held tightly onto his helmet by his side.

                Doojoon was on his second break as he took his phone out to call Gayoon. “Hello?” She answered in a tired tone. “Didn’t even text or call me at all?” Doojoon asked in a fake, angry tone with a chuckle. Gayoon smiled and crossed her feet while sitting in her desk, reading a book.

                “Hey I don’t have THAT much free time to be bothering you every second of my time.” She said with a smile. He laughed silently as she sighed. “How’s training?”

                “It’s tough.” He answered after a deep breath. “But, you know me. I’ll eventually follow through with it.” He said with a smile. “When are you going back to work?” He questioned curiously.

                “Ahhh…aunt won’t let me work at all for this week since she’s working overtime already. Maybe I’ll go back in next week since she won’t be working double shifts.”

                “Does it really matter that whenever she works overtime, she keeps you away from work?” Doojoon asked with a chuckle. “Well, aunt is very cautious about the house so she’s relying on me and Hyuna to watch the house.”

                “Really?! Your apartment has like the best security!” Doojoon yelled with a chuckle. Gayoon and Doojoon quickly received a text at the same time from Junhyung as they read it quickly.

“Hyuna is in the hospital. Hurry and come over.”

                Junhyung sat beside Hyuna in a separate chair next to the bedside as he held Hyuna’s hand gently with a painful look on his face. She was sleeping so peacefully with gauze around her head from bashing her forehead and a cast in her right hand. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply, holding her hand to his forehead while he looked down. He felt her hand twitch and looked up at her instantly. She slowly moved her head and closed her eyes tighter with a sour look on her face.

                “Hyuna? Kim Hyuna?” He asked, still holding her hand tightly. “Are you okay?”

                “It-it hurts.” She said silently with a winced look on her face. “What?! Nurse-“

                “No.” She said as he stopped quickly. “You’re….holding my hand to hard.” He looked at her hand and released as he nervously looked down and smiled nervously.

                “Sorry.” He said while wiping his hands on his jeans. “How are you feeling?” He asked again with a painful expression. “I’m fine.” She said without looking at him. She glanced at her cast and felt the gauze around her forehead.

                “What…happened?” He asked curiously. She ignored him and gulped loudly, motioning for the water. Junhyung grabbed the water by the side and handed it to her as she sipped the water from the straw slowly.

                “Kim Hyuna.” He said in a sharper tone. She finished drinking and handed it back to him. “It was just…” she her lips and the thought of Hyunseung ran through her head as she closed her eyes tight and sighed. “It was just an accident.” She finally said after a few stutters.

                “Accident? What’d you do? Fall???” He asked question after question. “Were you with someone?” She looked at him and slowly nodded with wandering eyes. She tried to sit up and felt pain in her head as he clicked his tongue.

                “What do you need to get up for?!” He asked in irritation. She glanced at him like a child and looked away. “Tell me what happened. Please.” He begged with questioning eyes.

                “I…Hyunseung and I-“

                “Hyunseung?!” Junhyung yelled immediately. “Did he HIT you again?! He DID this to YOU?!” He screamed while Hyuna flinched.

                “It was just an accident!” She yelled silently with a hoarse voice. “If it was an accident then WHY isn’t he here with you?!” Junhyung stood up now with anger as a knock came at the door. Junhyung and Hyuna both looked towards the door as a nurse walked in.

                “Is…everything okay in here?” She asked while looking them back and forth. Hyuna nodded and Junhyung tried his best to calm down. “Yes, sorry I just got…a little carried away.” He said with a hand on his forehead. The nurse nodded in understanding and stepped back out. He turned back to Hyuna and sat down with a deep sigh after the nurse gave them their privacy.

                “Sorry…for losing it…again.” He said through pauses. She slightly smiled and looked down. “It’s okay.” She said in almost a soft whisper. He clasped his hands together and watched her in silence. After a few minutes of no one speaking, he took a deep breath.                

                “Kim Hyuna.” He said while she slowly looked at him. “Do you…trust me?” She stared at him and gave him a corner smile. “Of course Junhyung. I trust you with everything.”

                “Then tell me what happened.” He said again. “Please.” She gave him a sad look and took a deep breath.

 

A/N: So, will she tell him everything??? Should she??? Well, yeah right???? It's about time!!!

Here’s the double update :D I hope it was good!!

Please don’t forget to comment as well so I’ll know what to put in the next chapter…

Until next time, SARANGHAE!!!! :D