Happy For You

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

Hyuna glanced back at Doojoon and Junhyung’s house with sadness as she puckered her lips and looked down at her feet.

“Was it a good idea to go to the dance with Hyunseung?” She wondered questioningly in her mind as she sighed and looked at the cast on her arm. She felt the band aid on her forehead and realized that it had fallen off some time ago already.

She heard a motorcycle approaching from behind as she stopped and looked back. The bright lights flashed towards her as she blocked her eyes and moved aside a little with a slight smile. It drove right by her as her smile slowly faded.

A couple more motorcycles passed as she waited for them all to go by with a deep sigh. As soon as there were no more sounds of motorcycles coming, she started walking with her head down.

“Waiting for someone?” Junhyung asked from behind her, leaning on his motorcycle with crossed arms and a slight smile. Hyuna turned around rapidly at the sound of his voice and a smile came across her face.

“What’re you doing here?” She asked while walking slowly towards him. “Well…it was hard for me to think about talking to you again after what happened earlier.” He said with his head down.

“After what happened?” She asked curiously. “About me going to the dance with Hyunseung?” Junhyung looked up at her instantly and shook his head.

“I was talking about what happened at the hospital.” He said while scratching his head with a nervous laugh. “But I guess that’s one of the reasons too.” She looked down and smiled.

“You really think it’ll work between you two?” He asked curiously. She looked up at him and shrugged. “I don’t know.” She said through a sigh. “I hope so.” He smiled and handed her the helmet.

“Okay, if you have hope for your relationship, then I’ll have hope that you won’t let yourself get hurt anymore.” He told her even though he knew it was a lie. She'd get hurt again, just like what happened. But he wasn't in the mood to argue with her or create a scene. She smiled at him and grabbed the helmet while he secured his own back on.

“I won’t.” She said with a smile.

After he fastened his helmet on, he helped her put hers on as she waited patiently, smiling at him. After he finished, he smiled at her with a strike of pain in his heart but he shook it off and started the motorcycle while Hyuna sat comfortably behind him, wrapping an arm around his waist.

On the way to their house, Junhyung had so many things running through his mind. His hopes of protecting Hyuna was going away since her feelings were being stolen by someone else and although he had hopes that she would leave Hyunseung someday, part of him believed that it wasn’t going to come true. No matter how much Hyunseung abused her, it seemed as though she had no effect against it.

When Junhyung arrived home again after dropping Hyuna off, Doojoon was already sleeping in his room and Gayoon was asleep in the guestroom. Junhyung sat in the living room and ate some of the leftover popcorn on the counter. He sighed deeply and grabbed some wine that was on the table, along with a cup. He drank it in one long gulp and then leaned back on the sofa with his head facing the ceiling. He took a deep breath with his eyes closed and crinkled his eyes in thought.

Hyuna lay on her bed and her eyes were partially open as she took her phone out and smiled.

       “Sleeping?”

Hyunseung lay in bed asleep as he heard his phone ring with a text. He closed his eyes tightly and snored loudly, ignoring her text by tossing and turning on the bed and throwing the phone under the bed with a crack.

Junhyung awoke from a noise outside and slowly opened his eyes as he yawned and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He checked the time and realized that it has only been a few minutes that he’s been home. He walked towards his bedroom and closed the door when he got in.

He took his shirt and jeans off, standing in nothing but his boxers.

A/N: Omo! erted mind right here! Hehe...

His phone rang in his pockets as he picked up his jeans and searched for his phone. He sighed tiredly and finally found it.

        “Get home safely?”

He half smiled at Hyuna’s text and lay on his bed, throwing the covers over his body.

“Yes. Not sleeping yet?”

        “No, I’m not tired yet and Hyunseung isn’t answering his phone.”

Junhyung sighed, thinking about who he saw with him earlier and the girls that were with him. He slightly shook his head and sniffed.

“How often does he call you?”

        “Not much. I usually do the texting and calling.”

“That’s odd. It should be the other way around.”

         “Yeah, I wish. Are you sleeping yet?”

Junhyung’s eyes were almost closing but he didn’t want to disappoint her by leaving her up all night. He yawned and sat up on his bed, leaning his back on the wall.

“No, did you want to talk about something?”

Hyuna smiled and bit her finger.

        “I actually do, why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

“Do I have to have one?”

        “No! It’s just that there’s a line of girls wishing to date you! You just don’t know.”

“Actually, I did have my eyes on a girl, but she’s unavailable at the moment.”

        “What?! Who?!”

Junhyung chuckled and sat up taller, crossing his arms.

“Not telling.”

        “Why? I tell you everything.”

“No, I’m tired. Go to sleep before you wake up tired tomorrow.”

        “Not until you tell me.”

“I’ll tell you some other time. I’m tired right now.”

        “Fine. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

 

A/N: Hehe, sorry for the short chapter... I promise I'll try to do better next time!!

And, sorry for the random Author's Note earlier... I just had to write it... hehe...

Anyways, please comment and let me know how it's going okay?

I know this story is very annoying because of the characters...

But here's something to brighten up the story... Hyungseung's leaving soon!!!!

I'm thinking about making it the next chapter, but we'll see... Okay, see y'alls!!!! :D