JUNAH Love!

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

Junhyung rode his motorcycle down the road with Hyuna behind him. His suit was covering her legs while she pressed her head against his back with her arms tightly around his waist.

Junhyung parked in front of his house and turned off the engine. "It might still not be safe to return home yet. So you and Gayoon will still have to live with me and Doojoon for a while okay?" He told her who slowly removed her arms away from his waist. "Okay..." she said then they walked inside together.

"Where's Gayoon and Doojoon?" Hyuna asked walking in front of him. He looked back at her and the heater. "Oh, I don't know. Hyung said they're gonna go somewhere." He told her then walked towards the bedroom that was beside his.

"Um, you and Gayoon will sleep in this room. Unless you want to have your own rooms, Doojoon and I can just share since we're in our own rooms." He told her. She shook her head and smiled. "It's okay. I can just sleep with Gayoonie." She said. He smiled and turned back around but Hyuna's voice stopped him.

"Uh, Junhyung..." she called him. He turned around and looked at her. "What is it?" He asked. She looked down at her ripped dress then at Junhyung. "Erm... do you have something I can change into to sleep in?" She asked nervously. He chuckled and went to his bedroom with Hyuna following him inside, looking around his bedroom.

"Let me see if I have anything." He told her looking through his clothes. Hyuna walked to his bed and sat down on it, seeing a picture of them together on the table set beside his bed. She picked it up and smiled.

"Junhyung..." she called him again. He picked out a t-shirt and looked at her. "Hmm?" He hummed to her, seeing her with his picture. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you." She told him. He scoffed nervously and looked away. "What for?" He asked taking out a sweat pants. He walked towards her and gave it to her.

"Here you are. I don't know if they'll fit you, but you'll have to wear those for the time being I guess." He told her. She got up and took them. "Thanks... again..." she said.

"You can go shower first. I'll go after you." He said then led her into the bathroom. He closed the door after she entered and went to sit in the living room.

 

"She... she finally left him." Junhyung said to himself happily. A smiled formed on his face as he looked up at the ceiling. He sat up and looked down.

"It doesn't mean that she'll come to you so quickly Junhyung..." He thought to himself. He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his face.

"Uh... Junhyung ah..." He heard Hyuna calling him from the bathroom. He got up and walked to the bathroom and found Hyuna's head peeping through the slightly opened door. He looked at her bare shoulder and quickly looked away with a loud gulp.

"Uh, what is it?" He asked nervously. "Um, can you get me a towel? I forgot..." she said. Junhyung stuttered. "Uh? O-Oh... o-ok-o-okay. I'll get it." He said then quickly went to grab a towel and handed it to her without looking towards the bathroom.

"Thanks." Hyuna said then closed the door. Junhyung took a deep breath and quickly walked back to sit in the living room. He quickly got out his phone and dialed Doojoon's number.

 

Doojoon and Gayoon were sitting at a bench in the park talking and laughing to themselves.

"Yah, they'll be fine now." Doojoon said before his phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello?" He answered. "Yah, where are you and Gayoon?" Junhyung asked from the other line. "Oh, we're going to be home VERY late..." he told Junhyung. Gayoon chuckled and slapped his shoulder playfully.

"What? Why?" Junhyung asked. "Just make up with her. Talk and make her feel better." Doojoon said then hung up.

Junhyung looked at his phone madly and hung up also. "What the heck?" He asked. He got up and looked ahead of him, finding himself in a frozen place.

Hyuna walked out of the bathroom with his big t-shirt on, rolling down slightly alongside her shouler. His sweatpants were too big for her, but she managed to pull them up after each walk.

"Sorry... they're too big for you." Junhyung said slightly chuckling. Hyuna smiled and looked around. "It's okay... but are Doojoon and Gayoon coming yet?" She asked. Junhyung chuckled and scratched his head. "I don't know... you can call them." He said then went inside the bathroom for his turn to shower.

 

Late at night, Doojoon and Gayoon finally came home and went straight to sleep. Junhyung and Hyuna went to sleep earlier since the atmosphere was getting awkward with just the two of them in the house.

 

Hyuna twisted and turned in her sleep with sweats falling down her head from having nightmares about Hyunseung.

"Hyuna, do you want to get hit?!" Hyunseung yelled. Hyuna was crouched behind the wall, crying to herself. "I'm sorry Hyunseung oppa. I won't do it again." She said.

"You snitched on me! Now I'm coming to get you!" Hyunseung yelled then he walked over to Hyuna and raised his arm, about to swing his arm towards her.

Hyuna woke up sweating and huffed with tears falling down her eyes. She looked at the dark room and turned to see Gayoon sleeping beside her, facing her.

"Gayoon ah... unnie." Hyuna called, shaking Gayoon. Hyuna was shaking herself, scared and frightened of her nightmare. She sighed when Gayoon didn't budge at all and scooted in closer to Gayoon.

"Yah, it's hot! Get away." Gayoon mumbled in her sleep, pushing Hyuna away. Hyuna moved away and huffed, crying silently, sniffing her tears away.

"I'm scared." Hyuna told Gayoon, but Gayoon already fell back asleep.

Hyuna huffed and got up then went into Junhyung's room. She slowly opened the door and saw him sleeping on his bed, turning with his back towards her. She closed the door behind her and walked to Junhyung's bed.

She sat down beside him and shook him slightly. "Junhyung... oppa..." she called him. Junhyung moved around in his bed and slightly opened his tired eyes slowly when he heard Hyuna's voice.

"Junhyung... I'm scared." She said with her voice cracking from her cries. Junhyung turned around with his tired face and looked at her. When he saw her, he sat up on his bed and pulled the covers lower, rubbing his eyes.

Because he usually sleeps without wearing a shirt, he quickly pulled one from the side and slipped it on to cover himself... and his abs... keke...

"Oh, Hyuna, what's wrong?" He asked. Hyuna huffed and looked down, wiping her tears. "I had a nightmare about Hyunseung." She told him. He sighed and wiped her tears for her.

"Why are you crying? It was just a dream." He told her cupping her face in his hands. Hyuna sniffed her tears away and closed her eyes when she felt his hands against her face.

"Gayoon wouldn't let me sleep with her." She pouted. Junhyung chuckled nervously knowing she wants to sleep with him. But him? Uh... he wants to... but isn't it awkward???

Junhyung scooted over in his bed and looked at her. "Here... come here. I'll protect you from Hyunseung." He told her moving the covers over so she could get in with him. Hyuna sighed and crawled into bed with him after a sniff.

"I'm sorry. I know this is awkward, but-"

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. Just sleep." Junhyung said cutting her sentence. He wrapped his arm that was under her head around her, landing on her shoulder. Hyuna sighed and placed her head against his chest, pulling herself close towards him.

Junhyung gulped and could hear his heart pounding loudly. He wasn't sure if this was a bright idea letting Hyuna sleep with him and cuddling in the same bed with her... but she needed him... and even though he was afraid to admit it, he needed her too.

Hyuna sniffed his beautiful scent and felt safer than ever in her life. She felt as if everything was already all right... as if nothing could hurt her that moment... and further on in the future.

She rested a hand on Junhyung's chest and grasped his shirt tightly in her hold to remind herself that he was there. Her other arm was wrapped around his waist tightly.

"Are you okay with this?" Junhyung asked wrapping both of his arms tighter around Hyuna. One of his arm wrapped around Hyuna's shoulder, touching her soft hair slightly while his other arm was wrapped and placed on her lower back.

Hyuna cuddled close into his inviting arms and fell asleep right away when she felt Junhyung's head against hers. He smiled and felt warm in his heart.

"Tonight... I'm going to have a nice sleep." He thought then went to sleep.

 

A/N: I know many of you are happy right?? Well, to my readers?? KEke...

Lovely Junah moment!!!!!!!

Like said, I'm going to be adding in a lot of Junah moments in here!!!

 Since there were so many annoying moments in the beginning...

So please look forward to it okay??

Thanks again to my loves who have stuck with me through this hard time! SARANGHAE!!!!!!