Can't Keep a Secret

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

                Hyuna and Gayoon arrived to school with Doojoon and Junhyung as Hyuna pulled Junhyung back so Gayoon and Doojoon were walking ahead.

               “Hey.” She said in a whisper as they walked behind a little. “What?” He asked. She looked down nervously and held her back pack straps tightly in her hands.

                “Did you tell Doojoon about last night yet?” She asked curiously. He slowly shook his head and looked up. “I got home late and he was already sleeping so there was no way that I could’ve told him yet. Why?” He questioned curiously.

                “Can this be….a secret between us only?” She asked with wide eyes at him. “Secret?” He repeated with a strange look on his face while she nodded.

               “Yes, I just don’t want Gayoon and Doojoon to brag.” She told him. “Brag about what?” Hyuna looked up at him and stopped walking.

                “Just admit that my relationship with Hyunseung is bad.” She said with pouted lips. Junhyung turned to face her and silently scoffed.

                “If you know that, why do you still bother being his toy?” He asked with a tired expression. “I’m NOT his toy.” She said with an angry look. “And I know that deep down inside, Hyunseung is a sweet man. It’s just his past and family issue that makes him who he is today.” He looked down and sighed.

                “Are you trying to say that you can change him?” He asked her while she wandered her eyes. “Well…yeah….” She lingered, never looking him in the eyes. “It could be possible.”

                “What if you hurt yourself?” He asked in concern with his book in his hand. She gave him a cheery smile and sighed deeply. “I won’t. I’m strong…” she said with a lingering voice. “If anything does happen and I get hurt, I give you permission to…do whatever you like.” She said with a confident shrug and smile.

                “How about you give me the permission to beat whoever hurts you?” He asked with a scoff and continued walking. She followed beside him and chuckled silently at him.

                “Kim Hyuna.” Said Hyunseung from ahead, walking towards them. They both stopped their tracks as Hyuna glanced at Junhyung.

                “Hey, hurry and go. I’ll see you later.” She said while pushing Junhyung away so there wouldn’t be any problem. “Ah wae?” He asked in disagreement and narrowed his eyes as Hyunseung.

                “Just go! Please.” She pleaded in a whisper. While Hyuna stopped in front of Hyunseung, Junhyung walked by with his eyes glued to Hyunseung in madness.

                Hyuna and Hyunseung walked to class together hand in hand as she looked up at him. “Are you okay now?” She asked curiously. He yawned and lifted his hand to his forehead. “Yeah, just feeling a little bit hazy and I have a headache.” He said with a hand in his pocket while they entered the hallways.

                “You shouldn’t drink so much next time.” She said with her head looking down at their feet. “Next time I’ll bring you with me so you can control me then.” He said with a chuckle and leaned down to kiss her. She pushed him away and pulled her own head back staring at him unbelievably, stopping the kiss from happening.

                “Hey….” She said nervously, looking around the crowded hallway. There were a couple students staring at them oddly while she pushed away from him.

                “What?” He whined as if there was no one around them. The bell rang suddenly and she walked into class while he followed along behind her.

                At lunch Doojoon, Gayoon, and Junhyung sat together while Hyuna and Hyunseung sat at their own desk. “Hey, when did you come home last night?” Doojoon asked while stuffing some food in his mouth. “Ohhh…a little after 12.” He answered and ate a chunk of rice.

                “Ahhh, no wonder. You DID work over time then huh?” He asked with a chuckle. Junhyung turned to glance at Hyuna and Hyunseung in disgust as he set his chopsticks down.

                “If I worked over time I still would’ve been home before 12.” He said and crossed his arms. Gayoon looked at them both back and forth oddly as she swallowed what was in .

                “What? What happened?” She asked curiously. Junhyung took another glance at Hyuna and made sure she wasn’t listening. “I had an encounter with those lovebirds last night.” He said in irritation. “And it wasn’t a good encounter either.” He grabbed his chopstick and ate a little piece of vegetable.

                “Hyuna and Hyunseung?!” Doojoon asked in a whisper. Gayoon gently hit his head with anger and shushed him. “Can you whisper any louder?!” She whispered silently in sarcasm. He clicked his tongue and rubbed his head.

                “What happened?” Doojoon asked. “She told me not to tell you guys, but I don’t care. You guys need to know.”

A/N: So, Junhyungie didn’t keep his promise…

Well, it’s for the good right??? He’s only trying to protect her…

Well, patience now for my next update.. :D Please comment also!

Much love everyone!!!!!! Have a good day!!