What Happens

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

“You really ARE too desperate huh?!” Hyunseung yelled in Hyuna’s face as she shook her head and held his arm with her left hand. Her right hand was now swollen and red with his tight hold earlier as she cried and weep.

“Hyunseung….I-“

His arm flew in the air as he slapped her left cheek, making her fall to the ground quickly in an instant.

Junhyung finally exited the building and saw Hyuna on the ground with her hand covering her left cheek while Hyunseung spat at her and then got into his car quickly when he caught sight of Junhyung running towards them. He gave Junhyung a smirk before driving out of the parking lot.

“YAH!” Junhyung screamed loudly at Hyunseung. Hyuna looked up when she heard Junhyung and struggled to get up through sobs.

Doojoon and Gayoon finally arrived outside as they saw Hyuna slowly run into a secluded dark area of the school disgracefully.

“Hyuna.” Said Gayoon as she slowly walked towards the direction she disappeared at. Doojoon held her hand tightly as she looked at him oddly. He motioned his head towards Junhyung who stood speechless.

“We’ll wait here for you guys.” Doojoon said with a sad smile. Gayoon smiled and motion her head for Junhyung to go as he loosened his tie and slowly walked towards Hyuna.

 

Hyuna sat at a bench with her hands covering her face. Her swollen right hand was shaking now with pain as she shook in the light above the bench.

Junhyung slowly walked over and watched her as he stopped walking and stared at the state she was in. He looked down and bit hard on his bottom lip, wondering whether he should comfort her or not.

“Maybe I should just leave her be for now.” He thought as he looked down at his feet and motioned to turn back around. He heard her crying a little louder and gritted hard on his teeth as he took a few steps forward and reached her silently.

He gulped loudly and placed a gentle hand on her right shoulder. She lightly shook by his touch and kept her hands on her face in shame. He felt how cold her skin was and noticed that her dress was ripped from falling to the ground when Hyunseung had slapped her minutes ago.

He took his suit off, leaving him in his black dress shirt and black tie. He walked in front of her and kneeled one knee in front of her with an anxious look.

“Don’t cry. You don’t look pretty when you do.” He joked softly. She lifted her hands away from her face and he noticed her mascara running down her face, her eyes swollen and puffy.

He smiled lightly and ran his thumb across her eyes, wiping away her mascara-filled eyes slowly. She closed her eyes at his touch, making more tears come strolling down as he continued to wipe and then fixed his suit on her when she wasn’t crying much now.

He gently pulled her up and fixed her hair that was on her face. Hyuna watched him, mesmerized by his actions and crying even more, her heart stinging with pain from his kindness.

As he was fixing his shirt on her, she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest. He stopped what he was doing and looked down at her, only to see the top of her head.

He smiled and placed the suit on her back and then held it in place by pulling her head close to his chest, feeling her tears stream through his dress shirt.

“It’s okay.” He said lightly, soothing her and brushing her hair out from under his suit. She was shaking and crying harder, her hands holding onto him so tightly.

“I…I know you were right.” She mumbled into his hard chest through cracks. “You told me…I was doing wrong…but I just didn’t want to accept it.” She said through her shaky voice.

“Shhhh.” He said then looked up to the sky and held her closely. “You were just trying to be there for him. He’s not worth it.” He said.

Hyuna looked up at him with her sad and guilty eyes, placing her chin on his chest. He looked down at her face, so close to his as he gulped loudly.

“What do I do now?” She asked in a whisper, tears coming down her eyes again. He leaned down and softly kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes tightly. He placed her head back in his chest and smiled with a deep sigh.

“Just…cry.” He said as she held onto him tighter and he started to feel his shirt wet to his skin once more from her tears.

 

Gayoon wiped her own tears as she laid her head on Doojoon’s shoulder with a hand to her heart. “This is just…too wonderful.” She said as Doojoon looked at her, taking a second glance with a chuckle.

“Are you CRYING?” He asked silently as she nodded and looked down with pursed lips. “Aww… my Gayoon knows how to cry?” He said with a chuckle as she glared at him and looked down angrily.

“I just…have never seen you cry before.” He said with a finger on her chin. He looked at her with his soft eyes, lifting her head up to look at him.

“So pretty.” He said with a smile and leaned down to give her a soft kiss. She smiled and then slowly pulled away with a hand on his cheek.

“I’ll make sure I never make you cry.” He said as she grinned at him. “You better not.” She said with a funny look on her face.

“I won’t.” He chuckled when he noticed Junhyung and Hyuna dancing under the light funnily. Gayoon looked over at them and hugged Doojoon close with a smile.

 

Junhyung took his phone out of his pocket and picked out a soothing song as he held out his hand towards Hyuna.

“Although this isn’t perfect, would you like to dance with me…in that ripped dress?” He asked with a chuckle as Hyuna smiled with a silent laugh and took his suit shirt off her shoulders, placing it on the bench.

“Why wouldn’t I?” She said with a smile. She slowly grabbed his hand as he felt electricity shocking through their bodies when he felt her soft hand against his.

She gradually wrapped her arms around his neck as his went around her waist. He leaned down right beside her ear and smiled. They both closed their eyes with the side of their head brushing against each other.

“Does it hurt?” He asked with a hand running along her swollen right arm. She lightly winced making him stop. ”Sorry.” He said with a slight wince with her. She chuckled and shook her head.

“No, your hand was just cold and it tickled.” She said with a smile. “It doesn’t hurt much anymore.” He smiled and held her closer, their bodies touching as they moved to the slow music playing through Junhyung’s phone.

“This is better than inside.” He said as she chuckled in his chest and closed her eyes with a smile. He looked at Doojoon and Gayoon from afar, who were dancing with them too as Junhyung smiled silently so Hyuna wouldn’t hear.

Doojoon gave him a thumbs up from far away while Gayoon smiled widely, making Junhyung feel much better than he was already.

 

A/N: Yay!!! There goes the cute Junah chapter!!

There are more coming up next chapter and so forth!!!!!! So be prepared to be satisfied!!!!!

Thank you to those who've stuck with me through this whole time!

SARANGHAE!!!! Now since everything's through... enjoy all the love from Junah okay?