Almost Fight

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

A.N: Hey everyone!!! GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT???!!!!! So because I haven’t had time to get on and update for you all… I have updated two chapters this time!!! YAY!!!!!! So, hopefully you’ll enjoy it… :D I have a lot of time on my hands these past days so I’ll probably update every day??? I’m not sure yet… but we’ll see. Okay, enjoy now!!!

                “Kim HYUNA!” Hyunseung yelled from behind them in his car. His head was popping out in the passenger side while he held a beer bottle in his hand. Seungri was driving in the driver’s side, covering his face from embarrassment. He parked the car in the gas station parking lot and Hyunseung stumbled out slowly in his drunken state, slamming the door shut with his foot. 

                “Hyunseung?” Hyuna questioned as she turned her head towards the parked car. Junhyung stopped the engine on his motorcycle and stood up beside Hyuna. Hyunseung reached them slowly while Seungri got out of the car with his crutches.

“What happened to you?” She asked, looking him up and down. Hyunseung pointed at her and then drank his beer.

                “What’re you two doing together this late?” He asked funnily. Junhyung pulled his hands out of his pockets and sighed deeply in anger at how drunk he was. He tried his best to keep from speaking and clenched his teeth harder.

                 “Are you…cheating on me already?” He asked with a chuckle. “I thought I told you to get rid of your ‘best friend’?!” He yelled at her, making her tremble with the sound of his voice, bumping into Junhyung’s side accidentally.

                “Hey….” said Junhyung calmly with a ferocious look on his face. He tried to keep cool and took a deep breath with his head down. “If you’re going to pick Hyuna up from work, at least come in time.” He looked Hyunseung over and squint his eyes with a sour expression.

                “And learn your limits when you drink.” He added. “What?” Hyunseung asked with a chuckle, walking closer towards them. Hyuna glanced from Hyunseung to Junhyung with an unsure look as she bit her bottom lip. “What did you just say to me?”

                “Hey Jang Hyunseung! Hurry and let’s just go!” Seungri said pulling him back with one arm.

                “No!” Hyunseung yelled, fighting back. “I’m going to take Hyuna home.” He said with a stern look at her. “Nobody can go near her but me.” He said sharply with glazed eyes and stumbled over, catching himself up on the gas pumper. Junhyung tightened his fists and glowered at him, taking a step closer to Hyuna.

                 “Let’s hurry and go before I beat up your ‘best friend’.” He said in amusement while dragging Hyuna’s hand. “Wait.” Said Junhyung, grabbing hold of Hyuna’s other hand. Hyunseung gave Junhyung an angry look and took a step towards Hyuna to stand eye to eye with Junhyung.

                 “I can’t trust Hyuna with you.” He admitted as Hyuna turned to look at Junhyung with wide eyes in shock. “What?” Hyunseung asked in jealousy. Junhyung looked from Hyuna to Hyunseung and sighed deeply with a sour expression.

                “I can’t trust Hyuna with you…when you’re drunk like this.” He added with his head down and biting his bottom lip.

                “Yeah, Hyunseung. He’ll take her home. You don’t want anything bad to happen to Hyuna right?” Seungri asked, pulling Hyunseung back. Hyuna slowly looked down with the heavy helmet on her head and then felt Junhyung’s hand on her shoulder.

                “Let’s go before aunt starts to worry.” He said with a quick smile before getting on the motorcycle.

A/N: Whew, glad that went well… right???

Well, thanks to Seungri also…

Sorry for bringing Seungri up in the fic out of no where, but hopefully it’s cool…

Please don’t forget to comment now too :D

And the next chapter is up!!! Please check it out also!! Much love!