YONG JUNHYUNG!

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

A/N: I KNOW, I KNOW!!! Like I've said in my other stories, I know I'm supposed to be on two to three week Haitus!!! Hehe... but again, I couldn't!! I missed you all too much!!! And AFF too... I felt bad leaving you all... Well, Haitus failed!!! Big time!!! Haha... I still have exams and finals, but I don't care... I can multi-task and do good on them at the same time... I hope... hehe... well, I'll be updating again now... so be alerted... >(^_^)<

 

[PREVIOUS LOOK-BACK]

            "Hyuna, let's go to the dance together on Saturday.” Hyungseung looked at his watch and then glanced at Hyuna, who had a somewhat devastated look on her face again.

            “I…we’ll have to see what happens-“

            “Okay I’ll pick you up at 8.” He said with a smile. “No.” Hyuna said with her eyes intently on him. She could tell he was already getting angry by the look on his face. “Since Doojoon is picking Gayoon up, I can just meet you there.”

            “And who’s bringing you?” Hyuna looked down with fear. “Junhyung-“

            “Are you going with HIM to the dance?” He asked quickly, cutting her short. She looked up at him and quickly shook her head. “No, we’re just-“

            “Good then. Since you’re going with ME, I’LL come pick you up then.” He said before heading out the door. He stopped and glanced back at her. “Hopefully your arm will cure by then.” She watched him leave as he slammed the door behind her.

[END OF LOOK-BACK]

 

            Junhyung and Gayoon both turned from the lobby chuckling to themselves while Hyunseung got out of the elevator, passing them by across the room. As Junhyung and Gayoon entered the elevator, Junhyung took a second glance out the elevator when he thought he saw Hyunseung walking by.

            “Hey, is that Hyunseung?” He asked quickly while Gayoon looked. The elevator closed as Gayoon moved back to where she was and shrugged.

            “I don’t know. Maybe you’re just seeing things. I don’t think he has the courage to even walk in here and say sorry.” She said in amusement. Junhyung squinted his eyes and bit his lip impatiently, wanting to go see if Hyuna is okay. As soon as the elevator opened he stormed out towards Hyuna’s room and opened it without knocking. His breathing quickened when he noticed that she wasn’t on her bed anymore.

            “Hyuna! Kim Hyuna!” He screamed in fear with angry eyes. “Where are you?!” He opened the bathroom door quickly and his eyes widened with shaking hands still holding onto the door knob.

            “HEY!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!” Hyuna screamed loudly with an angry expression on her face. Junhyung slammed the door close quickly and covered his face, still in shock and terror. Hyuna was in the middle of changing back into her street clothes to leave the hospital while she grabbed some clothes as fast as she could to block her body when she saw Junhyung.

            “Did you find her?” Gayoon asked, finally entering the room breathlessly. “You ran too fast and I ran into an elder lady while trying to get in. I dropped all the towels in her hand so I had to help her-”

She stopped talking and stared at Junhyung’s flushed, wide-eyed face in awkwardness. “Hey…Yong Junhyung…what happened?” She asked, slightly poking his arm. He took a deep breath and gulped.

            “I’m going to work.” He said before leaving the room.

            “What? Why? Hyuna’s leaving today!” She yelled and then looked around the room for Hyuna. “Hyuna! Where are you?” She opened the bathroom door and Hyuna was standing there frozen with her eyes still wide open with shock and her clothes in a bundle in her hand, covering her body. Gayoon quickly closed the door with a slight shriek and then slowly opened it again, peeking inside.

            “HEY! What the hell are you doing?!” She screamed loudly in Hyuna’s face.

            Hyuna and Gayoon walked out of the hospital as Gayoon laughed loudly in Hyuna’s ear and her shoulders shaking. She had to hold onto Hyuna’s uninjured arm in order to keep from falling.

            “EVERYTHING?!” She screamed through a chuckled laugh. “He saw EVERYTHING?” She yelled again with laughter. Hyuna kept her expression blank with no sign of human life except her walking feet.

            “What do I do now?” She asked in a monotone voice. “What do you mean ‘what do I do now’?” Gayoon asked with a calmer laugh. “Nothing! Junhyung’s a good guy! It’s not like he caught every detail of your body and is going to draw it out to sell. Sheesh.” Gayoon said with a silent laugh.

            “It doesn’t matter! He saw EVERYTHING! Do you know how embarrassing it is to face him again?” Hyuna asked with a painful look on her face. She covered her face with her left hand and faked a silent weep.

            “I was wondering why Junhyung wanted to go to work out of nowhere.” Said Gayoon with a chuckle and looking up at the sky.

             Junhyung tried to focus on the car that he was working on as he kept thinking about Hyuna. He coughed and closed his eyes tightly, trying to take the image out of his mind. He heard a car with loud music blaring by as he looked outside and saw Hyunseung’s car stopping outside of the apartment. Yoseob hopped out of the car and chuckled at Hyunseung while Junhyung squint his eyes in confusion that they were together.

             

            “Yoseob?” Junhyung asked in confusion as he got a call on his phone instantly. He took another glance at Hyunseung and Yoseob and noticed that Hyunseung led a girl into his apartment while Yoseob got into the driver’s seat and drove off. Junhyung slowly held his phone and answered it. “Yes?”

            “Hey, you went into work?” Doojoon asked as Junhyung looked at the time. “Yeah, but I’m about to leave right now. Yoseob took off early so I just had to fix a little of the parts in his shift.” He said with an odd tone.

            “Okay, are you okay?” He asked while Junhyung shook his head and took a deep breath. “Yes, just a little confused. But um…I’ll be there in a bit.”    

            “Okay. Oh! And Hyuna and Gayoon are spending the night at our place so they can just get ready tomorrow and go with us to the dance.”

            “What?” Junhyung asked with a stutter.

            Junhyung arrived home and took his time getting off the motorcycle. He looked down in embarrassment from earlier and cleared his throat, holding his helmet in his hand. He stood at the opening of the gate and slowly buzzed the password in with a deep sigh. He took the stairs and walked slowly towards the front door, taking his keys out and opening the door. He could hear Doojoon and Gayoon laughing so loud inside as he looked around in confusion. Doojoon must’ve heard him coming in as he ran towards the front door in laughter.

            “HEY! You!” Doojoon yelled through a loud laugh, pointing at Junhyung. “EVERYTHING?!” He yelled with an uproar of laughter. “You saw EVERYTHING?!” He placed a hand on Junhyung’s shoulder and laughed with his head down as Gayoon walked towards them, her face red with laughter.

            “And you should’ve seen their faces!” Gayoon yelled, imitating Junhyung and Hyuna’s faces. Hyuna walked by them, glancing at Junhyung with a red face as she brushed his shoulder with her arm. He glared at Doojoon with a click of his tongue and followed her out.

            “Hey Kim Hyuna.” He said softly after her and catching her arm. She kept her head down and stopped walking. “Sorry…about earlier.” He said nervously. “I was just worried and didn’t knock first because I thought I saw Hyunseung at the hospital.” She turned to look at him as he released her arm.

            “I thought…something had happened to you.” She brushed her hair behind her ear and lightly smiled.

            “I just hope you didn’t see…everything.” She kept her head down and spoke silently. “But I’m going to go back to my house.” Junhyung stared at her oddly.

            “Why? Why not just stay here with Gayoon? I promise I’ll make Doojoon and Gayoon stop talking.” He said with a thumb pointing back at the house. Hyuna smiled and shook her head.

            “No, Hyunseung is picking me up tomorrow so I don’t want him to get angry that I’m not home.” Junhyung’s expression changed into confusion once more at the sound of Hyunseung’s name.

            “What? You’re going with…Hyunseung?” She smiled and nodded.

            “Even though all this happened, I’m happy enough that he came to ask me to the dance at the hospital.” She said with her head down and then glancing at Junhyung. “See you all at the dance tomorrow.” Junhyung kept his eyes fixed on her and slowly shook his head unbelievably.

            “So…that WAS Hyunseung at the hospital.” He mumbled under his breath. After Hyuna left, he slowly headed back inside the house. Gayoon and Doojoon had finally stopped laughing now and were eating some popcorn on the couch with a movie on.

            “Hey where’s Hyuna?” Gayoon asked while Junhyung closed the door behind him. “Oh…she wanted to go home.”

            “And you didn’t take her home?” Doojoon asked with a scoff. Junhyung glanced at them and then headed for his room. “Hyunseung’s picking her up at their house to go to the dance so she doesn’t want to upset him by letting him know she’s here.” He said quickly before entering his room and closing the door. Gayoon and Doojoon looked at each other oddly.

            “She’s STILL going to the dance with Hyunseung?” Doojoon asked with an angry tone. Gayoon shrugged her shoulders and swallowed the popcorn in .

            “I don’t know anything about it.” She said finally. Doojoon set the popcorn back in the bowl and leaned back on the couch.

            “Junhyung must be devastated.” He said through a sigh. “Why?” Gayoon asked curiously.

            “He was confident that Hyuna wasn’t going to get back together with Hyunseung. So he was planning on asking her to the dance already…tonight.” Gayoon widened her eyes in shock and then looked down with a blank gaze.

 

A/N: Did you all miss me??? I know I miss you all!!! So soo much!!! :DDD

So, here's my update... sorry for the laugh then the sadness at the end...

IT's getting emotional for Junhyungie... but trust me! It'll get better!!!!!

Well, please comment!! And... just to brighten up you days even more!!!!!

I'm thinking about making Hyunseung disappear soon...

so, that means more JUNAH!!!

But, it's still a couple chapters away... so patience with me... hehe...