Go with me...

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

            Junhyung was on his way out as he met Gayoon half way. “Where’re you going THIS time?” Gayoon asked with a hand on her hip. Junhyung scoffed and walked by her, into the elevator.

            “The doctor is checking up on her. I’m just going to go down and get something to eat.” Gayoon quickly jumped into the elevator with him as he moved over for her.

            “Okay I’ll just stick with you for a while then.” She said with a smile while Junhyung looked down and waited patiently.

            Gayoon and Junhyung both sat in the cafeteria of the hospital drinking a cup of night coffee and noodles. Junhyung looked out the dark window and slurped the noodles in his mouth.

             “How’s her condition?” Gayoon asked curiously. Junhyung wiped his mouth with his sleeve and drank some water. “She’s okay I guess. I know that she can’t work anymore since her right hand is injured.” He said through a sigh and mixing the noodles with his chopsticks.

            “It’s good that her forehead injury wasn’t very deep.” He said with a more relaxed tone.

            “Well, at least she still remembers us.” Gayoon said with a chuckle and smile. ”I was afraid that she was going to lose her memory or something.” Junhyung scoffed and lightly smiled eating slowly again, keeping his eyes outside the dark night.

            “Hey, did nothing really happen between you and Hyunseung earlier?” He glanced at her and smiled. “I just told him the usual.” He said with a chuckle. Gayoon scoffed and leaned back on her seat.

            “What’s the ‘usual’?” She asked with crossed arms after finishing her noodles. “I just gave him a little…warning if he ever thinks about mistreating Hyuna again.” He said and then ate some noodles quickly, filling his mouth.

            “I’m surprised you really didn’t just beat the crap outta him.” Gayoon said, grabbing her cup and looking at it before drinking the juice.

            “I tried not to since I promised Hyuna I wouldn’t. It’s a good thing he didn’t push my buttons… much.” He said and drank the juice in his noodles.

            “It’s amazing what you do for Hyuna.” She said after swallowing the juice in and watching him. “What?” He asked while wiping his mouths with a napkin now.

            “I mean…you’re totally perfect.” Gayoon said with a chuckle. “I mean…not as perfect as my Doojoon.” She said with a laugh while Junhyung chuckled and shook his head. She smiled and looked down.

            “But honestly though…you’re everything that Hyuna wants.” Junhyung shook his head and looked down. “No, she still finds Hyunseung very attractive and she forgives him continuously. I guess she’s actually serious about ‘wanting to change him’.” Gayoon stood up while Junhyung followed to throw their food away with their noodles and coffee in their hands.

            “That’s nonsense.” She said with a scoff and odd expression on her face. “No matter what you’re everything she wants and needs.” She said with a finger pointed at Junhyung and a smile after throwing the food away. “She just doesn’t know it yet.”

            Hyuna finished eating the food that was brought to her while some nurses cleaned it up. “Thank you.” She said thankfully with a smile before they walked out of the room. She sat up taller now, looking at her casted arm and smiled thinking about what the doctor had said to her previously about her condition.

            “Your bone seems to have only been fractured a bit.” Her Doctor said with a look at her arm and slightly touching it. “Therefore, it’ll probably heal in a day or two.” Hyuna smiled and nodded happily.

            There was a knock at the door as Hyuna smiled and looked up. “Come in.” She said eagerly. As the door opened, her face slowly changed. “Jang Hyunseung?” She said silently as he closed the door behind him and walked towards her. He had a somewhat annoyed expression with his hands in his pockets and sitting forcefully on the chair.

            “How are you?” He asked with a careless tone. She looked down at her arm and felt her forehead. “I’m fine. You?” She asked curiously. He looked at her and shrugged.

            “I’m fine, I’m always fine.” He said with a smile.

            “What’s wrong?” She asked after a while of silence. He stood up and stretched his arms tiredly with a yawn. “Nothing. I just came to make sure that you’re okay.” He said as Hyuna smiled and looked down.

            “Of course I’m fine. Thanks for worrying.” Hyunseung scoffed and crossed his arms.

            “No. What I meant was that I came to make sure that you’re okay so we can go to the dance together on Saturday.” He looked at his watch and then glanced at Hyuna, who had a somewhat devastated look on her face again.

            “I…we’ll have to see what happens-“

            “Okay I’ll pick you up at 8.” He said with a smile. “No.” Hyuna said with her eyes intently on him. She could tell he was already getting angry by the look on his face. “Since Doojoon is picking Gayoon up, I can just meet you there.”

            “And who’s bringing you?” Hyuna looked down with fear. “Yong Junhyung-“

            “Are you going with HIM to the dance?” He asked quickly, cutting her short. She looked up at him and quickly shook her head. “No, we’re just-“

            “Good then. Since you’re going with ME, I’LL come pick you up then.” He said before heading out the door. He stopped and glanced back at her. “Hopefully your arm will cure by then.” She watched him leave as he slammed the door behind her.

 

A/N: There you are!!! I hope that was a good chapter... but...

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be on a two to three weeks haitus...

I know, college life is toring me apart from AFF!!! :(

But I need to get these exams and finals over with... so please be patient with me!!

Continue to leave comments and when I come back, I'll update again okay??

Thank you to those who've supported me this whole time! Saranghae everyone!!!

Until I come back... :D