Moment

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

A/N: Caution: This chapter is kind of a Junah make-out session. I wasn't going to write it, but then I thought Junah was in need of this, so I added it in here. And I'm in need of some Junah love, especially when I'm listening to "A Bitter Day" and BeastMinute songs. They won't go fully , that's why I didn't mark this chapter as Rated M!!! But it's just a little rated for the make out scene. So if you don't like reading about people making out, especially Junah, then don't read this chapter. I at writing scenes like this, so sorry if it's not detailed enough! Otay, continue as you're comfortable!

 

Junhyung placed his hands on Hyuna's waist then found his way to her thighs and pulled her up and over to sit on his lap. Her knees were to Junhyung's sides, on the couch, while her arms wrapped around his shoulders. He pulled the blanket over and wrapped it around Hyuna, who was sitting on his lap, and then the leftover covered him.

Hyuna placed a hand on his face and backed away a little, looking at his pure face. Full of love and romance. Junhyung rubbed his thumb on her waist and pulled her towards him as they continued kissing again.

She gently bit his lower lip and chuckled, kissing him again. He smiled and returned the kiss, her lips in his. He rubbed his hand up and down her back, sending chills all over her body.

He leaned in and kissed her neck, planting small hickey marks on there accidentally from his slight . She sighed and closed her eyes from the pleasure she was feeling. She ran her fingers through the back of his head and hair and lifted her head up.

Junhyung kissed her collar bone slightly and suddenly, since Hyuna's big long sleeve was too big for her small body, the neck part fell past her shoulder, showing her white shoulder and arm.

Junhyung kissed her shoulder and reached under her big long sleeve, feeling her bare skin against his fingers. Hyuna arched her back a little so he could remove her big and annoying long sleeve from her body, leaving her in only her black laced bra and grey short-shorts.

Junhyung threw her long sleeve over to an unknown place and took a glance at her beautiful and perfect body and kissed her neck again. He wrapped his arms around her back and felt the clip of her bra, but he brushed his hands over it, not wanting to reveal anything and make him loose control of himself.

She smiled and kissed his lips again, inhaling his beautiful scent. Junhyung reached his head up and returned the kiss lightly. He rubbed her legs gently and wrapped his arm around her back, leaning her backwards so he can lay her on the couch.

Hyuna grunted when she landed on the couch with Junhyung on top of her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders again, touching his neck with her cold fingers. He wrapped his arm around her back and arched her back up, moving her up more, towards the end of the couch. He kissed her neck again and went to her shoulder.

Hyuna tucked her head in his neck while he was kissing her shoulder, and wrapped her hand around Junhyung's head. She ran her arms under Junhyung's shirt and up towards his shoulders.

Junhyung took his shirt off with Hyuna's help and laid on top of her with only his shorts on. Hyuna rubbed her hand up and down Junhyung's chest, making him tense up from her touch.

Junhyung gently and slowly got up and carried Hyuna in front of him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, still kissing him passionately. They left her blanket on the couch, the TV still on, their shirts somewhere in the living room, and went to Junhyung's bedroom, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Junhyung threw his door open and made sure he didn't hit Hyuna's head on the wall. He got in and used his feet to back-kick the door close gently.

He moved the blanket over and laid Hyuna on his bed, laying on top of her, between her legs. He threw the blanket around him, making sure he covered Hyuna also, and pressed his body on top of hers.

Hyuna grunted and once again ran her fingers against his back and shoulder with her legs wrapped around his waist. Junhyung inhaled and rubbed his hands on Hyuna's sides. They panted and moved their heads in motion with their kisses, only taking a short break to take a breath.

Junhyung finally managed to back away and panted, looking at Hyuna. "You need to stop me. I can't control myself." He told her then attacked her lips again. Hyuna chuckled and backed away a little and rubbed her leg against Junhyung's leg.

"I trust you." She whispered into his ear through kisses. He kissed her neck and shook his head. "Don't... trust me right now..." he warned her through kisses. Hyuna smiled and continued kissing him passionately.

"Okay..." she said then bit his lips and chuckled a little, pulling his shorts up, wrapping her legs around his waist more.

"Hyuna..." he groaned, wanting to stop but his body wouldn't let, and Hyuna wasn't helping much either. His drunk state wasn't helping at all, but he was surprised even though he was drunk, he remembered to be cautious about things like this.

Hyuna chuckled and kissed his neck, biting his earlobe gently. He sighed and kissed her chest lightly while Hyuna placed her hands on the side of his face.

"Okay..." she said then cupped Junhyung's face in her hands. She looked at his face and smiled sweetly. His arms still running alongside her waist.

He looked down at her eyes that always melt his heart. Those eyes that belonged to the girl whom he loved so much. He moved away from her and laid beside her, ashamed of what he just did to her.

"I'm sorry." He said covering his face with his hands. He pressed his whole back against the bed with his face looking at the ceiling.

Hyuna turned to look at him worried and placed a hand on his arm. "What's wrong?" She asked him, rubbing his arm.

Junhyung sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Sorry I couldn't control myself. Sorry for doing that to you." He told her calmly.

Hyuna moved his hands away from his face and pressed the top half of her body on top of Junhyung's top half of her body. She looked down at him and chuckled quietly.

"We just kissed... a lot..." she told him nervously. She played with her fingers that were on top of his chest. He looked up at her and touched her cheek gently.

"So beautiful..." he told her. She touched his cheeks and smiled sweetly back. "My Junhyung's soft cheek... is mine forever..." she told him. He chuckled a little and turned to his side, cuddling her into his arms.

Hyuna pressed her head against his warm and chest and closed her eyes with a smile on her face. Her arms wrapped around Junhyung's waist, rubbing his skin at the same time.

Junhyung kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"I love you... my Hyuna..." he whispered to her. She felt butterflies dancing in her stomach, her heart fluttering with happiness and romance. She chuckled and looked up at him.

"I love you too... my Junhyung..." she whispered back to him. He leaned down and gave her another kiss, holding her face against the cup of his hand.

Hyuna backed away a little, making Junhyung back off with a sigh. "Sorry..." he told her biting his lips. She chuckled and kissed his neck then cuddled in his arms. He smiled full with love and went to sleep together with Hyuna after covering themselves with his warm blanket.

 

A/N: Okay... hopefully that wasn't too bad... but, for those of you that read it, how was it?

Sorry if it was a horrible description of a Junah make-out scene...

Hopefully it wasn't too soon for it too... but they finally confessed... keke...

Now I need to write what should happen the next day when they're both sober up... keke...

________________________________________________________________________________

 

ATTENTION:

Okay, my lovely readers, I know in the description Hyunseung's supposed to come back...

But I don't think I'm going to make him come back. I don't want to write about him anymore... hehe... and I like Junah right now... they're happy, Dooyoon are happy...

So... with this decision, I'm going to end the story real soon... maybe only three to four more chapters left? Don't worry though, those chapters will be filled with Junah and Dooyoon love okay...?

But... if you all so dearly want Hyunseung to come back (for whatever reason... lol), leave a comment below, and if I get "3 YES" for his return, I'll continue the story...

But! If he does come back, for those of you that want him to, he's going to be REALLY, even MORE annoying... and I think many of you don't want that right??

But for those that want him back though, leave a comment saying you do, and I'll continue this story further okay?

Thanks to everyone who have Subscribed and Commented and Read, and loved this story with all your heart!!! I love you all sooo sooo much!!!!!! You're all awesome!!