The boys in the kitchen... :/

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

“Junhyung oppa is cooking tonight? Really? Why?” Hyuna asked quickly before Gayoon hung up.

                “Hey! What the hell was that?!” Junhyung yelled loudly. “I guess we ARE going over now to try Junhyung’s spaghetti.” Said Doojoon with a funny smile while Gayoon chuckled evilly and held Doojoon’s hand tightly.

                “I’ll get you back for this.” Junhyung said with a dirty look at her when she smirked at him. Junhyung got on his motorcycle while Doojoon and Gayoon hopped on their own. They their engine and headed towards Gayoon and Hyuna’s house.

                Hyuna finally relaxed on the couch and closed her eyes with a smile when she heard loud chattering coming from outside and everyone barging in through the front door. Her smile slowly disappeared with the noise and sighed.

“I can NEVER get rest when all of us are here.” She mumbled in annoyance and slowly stood up. “Then why don’t you sleep earlier?” Junhyung asked with a chuckle, throwing his backpack on the couch.

                “Because people like ME have to work late.” She answered with a huff of annoyance. “So do I, but I guess men are just stronger.” He said with a shrug and smile that made Hyuna lightly push him aside from her way.

                “Okay Gayoon, what’s happening?” She asked with her hands on her hips and a glare to Junhyung who smiled sweetly at her. “Junhyung wants to cook for us tonight.” She answered with a smile while she and Doojoon grabbed a drink in the fridge.

                “Not really but I guess I can give it a try and burn everything if you all like.” He said with a smile and took his over shirt off before he crossed his arms. Hyuna chuckled and turned to look at him and then to Doojoon.

                “Seriously…how do you and Doojoon survive living alone when no one can cook?” Hyuna asked with a laugh. “False accusation!” Doojoon yelled with water gurgling in his mouth before he could swallow his drink.

“I, YOON DOOJOON can COOK.” He said with a smile and pointing at himself while taking his over shirt off to get more comfortable. Gayoon scoffed and pushed him aside before she walked to the living room and sat on the couch, turning the TV on.

                “Fine, the guys will cook tonight. Come here Hyuna and let’s rest for today.” She said with a huge smile and linking arms to Hyuna for them to sit on the couch.

                “Come on Junhyung! Let’s show them what we got.” Doojoon said, popping his knuckles and eyeing Gayoon while she grinned at him and chuckled. They both ed the top of their collared shirts and rolled their sleeves up, making sure to not get their uniforms dirty.

                Gayoon grabbed a bag of chip on the counter before sitting down with Hyuna. “Aunt is working late so take your time boys!” She said with a chuckle. Hyuna smiled and shook her head.

                “Hey…should we just order something in case?” Hyuna asked with a bit of fear in her voice. Gayoon clicked her tongue and shook her head carelessly. “Don’t worry, everything will be fine…I hope.” She said with a nervous laugh. She turned her attention to the television and popped the bag open.

“Ahhh! Have you heard about that transfer kid in school?” Gayoon asked with a huge smile on her face. “New kid? Is it that…what’s his name…Jang…Jang something-“

“Jang Hyunseung!” Gayoon whispered with a smile, biting her lips. “I heard that he’s a great fighter and very good looking. I had a close up of him earlier when I passed him in the hallways. That’s why I didn’t answer your call.” She said nervously. “I was mesmerized with his looks. He has that fierce and scary look and that manly scar on his neck! But all in all, very charming.” She said with a huge smile while Hyuna tuned in.

                “Really? Was he in class with us?” Hyuna asked curiously. “No.” She shook her head sadly. “Or at least I think.” She said with a hopeful smile. “He came to school when everyone left already. I think I was the only lucky person to see him since I was after school taking my tests.” She said with a smile. Hyuna looked down and thought of the guy she passed earlier with that huge scar on his neck. She shrugged and didn’t think of it much.

                “I guess we’ll see tomorrow.” Hyuna said. “Hey…you should try making a move with him.” Gayoon said with a wider smile. Hyuna stared at her unbelievably and chuckled nervously. “What?”

                “I mean…he’s the hotshot at school now-“

“Hey…how is he the hotshot already?! No one’s seen him at all yet-“

“He WILL be! Trust me.” Gayoon said with a nod and smile. “I don’t trust you. I never do.” Hyuna grabbed some chips and ate slowly.

                “Fine, if Jang Hyunseung becomes the hotshot of the school by this week, I, Heo Gayoon, will make sure that something happens between you and him.” She said with a hand up and smile on her face.

                “What? Who?” Junhyung asked eavesdropping, leaning his shoulder by the side of the wall with his head peeking in. He had a huge spoon in his hand to mix the sauce and noodles.

                “No one!” Gayoon yelled with a careless look towards him.

                “They’re talking about Jang Hyunseung.” Doojoon said with a click of his tongue while boiling the noodles up. “Who? That new kid who got expelled and is now transferred to our school?” Junhyung asked in confusion. Doojoon nodded and shrugged.

                “He’s not even as good-looking as me and other girls are already dying for him as soon as they hear his name.” Doojoon said with a sad scoff. “WHAT?!” Gayoon screamed from the living room. Doojoon looked up at Junhyung and laughed silently.

                “Nothing!” Doojoon yelled loudly. Junhyung calmed his laughing and glanced in the living room to make sure that they weren’t coming to the kitchen before speaking.

                “Have you seen him before?” Junhyung asked curiously. “No, I’ve only heard of him, but we will see him tomorrow.” He said with a chuckle. “I heard he’s a total player though.” Junhyung looked down and then leaned his head back into the living room. He glanced at Hyuna who was smiling and talking to Gayoon with a chuckle here and there. He pursed his lips together and took a deep breath, getting back into the kitchen.