Never Changes

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

             A/N: Hi everyone!!! I’m sorry it took me so long to update… thanks to all the neverending support though!!!! You guys are awesome! So, as a surprise, I updated two chapters!!!!! So enjoy okay?? SARANGHAE!!!!

        

             Doojoon stood in line along with a whole lot of other people filled with sweat from the early training before with his hands behind his back while the chief police walked up and down, speaking.

              “You are all going to be responsible men after this training.” He said in a loud and clear voice. “You will be responsible for the people in your community, in this community, and wherever you go. It doesn’t matter if you’re on duty or not, it is your job to protect the people that need to be protected!” He yelled louder now. “Are you ready to become REAL men?!”

              “Yes sir!” They all yelled at once.

              “Take a break!” They all departed as Doojoon smiled happily that he had gotten this far. They were all dressed in tight black shirts and black sweatpants while Doojoon fanned himself from the hot air. As he walked, he noticed a tall man practicing his rope climbing and walked over.

              “Not taking a break?” He asked with crossed arms and a smile. “No, I need to be the best of the best.” The man said with a grunt, pulling himself up and then coming back down after a while.

              “I’m Yoon Doojoon.” He said with a smile and a hand out. “Son Dongwoon.” He answered with a smile and sweaty hair, shaking Doojoon’s hand firmly. 

              Hyunseung drove the car quickly as Hyuna wiped her eyes from earlier. “Why’re you crying?” He asked in an almost annoyed tone. “Aunt was yelling at me because she knows about you hitting me the other day.” Hyunseung hit the brakes quickly as Hyuna’s head flew forward and hit the top counter of the inside of the car.

              “What?!” He yelled loudly. Hyuna stared at him in fear with a painful expression. Her hand immediately covered her head as she felt blood gushing out from her forehead. “You TOLD your aunt that I hit you?” He asked as he gave Hyuna the angriest look. She stuttered as more tears started to come mixed with the tiny blood that was spilling down her eyes.

             “No, I didn’t mean for her to know. It was-“

             “GET OUT!” He yelled loudly and pointed at the door. She stared at him with wide eyes as he reached over and pulled the door handle.

            “I said get out!” He screamed louder with anger. His whole face was turning red as she quickly got out of the car and closed the door. He glowered at her as she cried and reached her hand inside the car through the wide opened window to grab her purse. Just as she reached her hand in, he revved the car quickly, making the car slam into her tiny arm just after she got the purse out. She shrieked in pain as more tears came out of her eyes. Her hand that was holding her forehead came down to her arm as she knelt down and breathed heavily while the sting of the pain rushed all over her body.

            Gayoon sat in her bedroom meditating with her phone, lights, and electronics off. She breathed deeply, inhaling and exhaling as she breathed a loud sigh of relief before opening her eyes again. Tension started to build up again as the thought of Hyunseung crossed her mind. She quickly closed her eyes, humming to herself into meditation again.

            Junhyung’s phone rang while he was at work and on his break. “Wait.” He said to Yoseob who was explaining story to him and laughing hysterically. “Hello?” He answered when he saw that it was Hyuna calling.

          “Do you know this patient, Kim Hyuna?” A woman asked on the other line. “Yes. Why?” He asked curiously.

          “She’s been injured and is in critical condition right now. You were the person she had on speed dial 1 so we contacted you first.”

          “What?! What happened?! Which hospital?!” Junhyung asked, running towards his motorcycle already and grabbing his helmet. 

         Junhyung arrived and ran into the hospital with his helmet still on as he took it off when he reached the women on the front counter. “Please direct me to the room with the patient named Kim Hyuna.” He said quickly.

A/N: So… sorry it’s so short, but there it is!!!

Don’t worry. Don’t put it so hard on Hyuna… even though I’m making her look bad…

Not to spoil it for everyone, but just to brighten up the mood, she’ll eventually back off…

Well, the next chapter is up already as said… check it out!!!!!