Junah and Dooyoon

I'll protect you Hyuna, trust me

 

Junhyung and Hyuna went to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast together with laughter in the air.

"Ani, put this in first." Hyuna told Junhyung while she tried to make some soup for the early morning. "Ah, arraseo..." Junhyung said then helped her cook the soup.

Doojoon and Gayoon stood by the door and leaned against each other, their arms crossed in front of them. They had on curious expressions with their eyes squinted.

"Yah, did you two..." Doojoon said pointing at Junah back and forth. Junhyung and Hyuna looked at Doojoon then at each other confused.

"What?" Junhyung asked while Hyuna stirred the pot. He ignored Dooyoon again and went to help Hyuna cook the soup again.

"Should we put in more salt?" He asked Hyuna. She looked at him with her lips pressed against each other. "Um... in a bit." She told him then started cutting some veggies.

"Ha, pretending like we're not even here..." Doojoon said slapping Gayoon's arm a little. She looked at him and smacked his lips. "Yah, let's just go eat out." She said.

Junhyung and Hyuna looked at each other and turned off the engine quickly. "OKAY!" They both said then went to get dressed.

Doojoon and Gayoon looked at them confused. "Yah... did we ask you two?" Gayoon said watching Junhyung and Hyuna run into their bedrooms to change.

"Aw well dear, at least they're happy." Doojoon said with a hand on Gayoon's back. She looked at him and smiled then nodded her head.

 

Hyuna came out of the room with Junhyung's clothes still on. She met Junhyung on the way and he stopped her.

"Yah, you're just wearing that?" He asked her looking at her up and down. She looked at him and smiled, nodding her head. "Yeah, this is all I have. Unless you want me to wear my dress." Hyuna said then looked down.

Junhyung smacked his lips and went back into his bedroom. He got out one of his hoodies and gave it to Hyuna. "Here, your shoulder is showing. People don't need to see that." He said then she took it with a scoff.

"Thanks." She said then put on his hoodie. Junhyung looked at her and put the hood on her head. He pulled on the strings by the hood and tied it tightly, showing her eyes and nose only.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Hyuna laughed at him. He laughed cutely and released a little of the string, still tying it.

Doojoon and Gayoon coughed loudly from in front of them with smiles on their faces. Junhyung and Hyuna looked at them and quickly put their hands to their sides.

"Let's go!" Junhyung said then Hyuna squealed behind him and followed him. They got on their shoes and went out to their motorcycle.

Hyuna quickly got on after Junhyung got on and put on her helmet. Doojoon and Gayoon got out slowly and looked at them curiously still.

Doojoon scoffed and got on his motorcycle after handing Gayoon her helmet. She coughed and put it on then got behind Doojoon and wrapped her arms around him.

Hyuna fixed her hair behind her ear and wrapped her arms around Junhyung's waist. He smiled and rode off after Doojoon and Gayoon.

 

After they were done eating, they went to the stores and went shopping together. Doojoon and Gayoon were trying on hats, laughing at each other and making fun of each other. Junhyung and Hyuna were looking at the clothes nearby, picking out clothes for Hyuna to wear.

"Junhyung, can't I just go get some clothes from my house?" She asked him taking her hood of her head. He looked at her and shook his head.

"Not yet... just wait a little more." He told her. She looked down and nodded her head. She looked up and saw Doojoon and Gayoon yelling at each other playfully. She chuckled and shook her head.

Junhyung looked at her confused. "What is it?" He asked her. She looked up at him and leaned over, placing her head on his arm. She pointed to Doojoon who just playfully hit Gayoon's head.

Junhyung chuckled and shook his head. "Those two... it's amazing how they're still together." He said. Hyuna moved her head from Junhyung's arm and looked through some clothes beside Junhyung.

"I wonder when they're going to settle down." She asked. Junhyung glanced at her.

"They're... still so young." He told her. She shrugged her shoulders. "So... being young doesn't matter. At least you two love each other, young marriage doesn't matter. Being married young or old doesn't matter. What matters is that you two love each other." She told him.

Junhyung looked down at her and gave out a corner smile. "So... what about you? Do you want to get married young or old?" He asked her kind of stuttering a little.

Hyuna looked down and pursed her lips together, thinking. "Me... hmm... I want to get married young..." she said unsure at the same time. Junhyung scoffed and looked at some clothes.

She quickly looked at him and gasped. "Wae? Do you want to introduce me to someone?" She asked. He looked at him and thought for a while. He then nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah... I do... but you can't meet him yet." He told her. "Aigoo, what's with the wait?" Hyuna asked punching his shoulder with a chuckle.

"Do you want to meet him?" He asked her. She looked at him and thought again to herself. "Um... no... not yet." She said.

"Why?" He asked. Hyuna smiled and looked away. "I want to get rid of this feeling first before having another person in my life." She told him. Junhyung looked at her and looked down.

"YAH! Let's go take some picture!!!!" Gayoon yelled walking in with Doojoon who seemed to have went in forcefully. He looked at Gayoon and sighed. "Gayoon, I don't want to take pictures." He told her.

Junhyung and Hyuna looked at them and chuckled. "Where?" Hyuna asked sounding excited also. Gayoon looked at her and chuckled. "Over there. Let's go!" She said then dragged Doojoon out.

"Junhyung, let's go. We'll come look for some later." Hyuna told him. Junhyung smiled and walked out with her.

They finally got to one and was about to go all together, but Gayoon stopped Junhyung and Hyuna.

Junah looked at her confused. "Ah, what?" Hyuna asked. Gayoon looked at Doojoon and smiled. "I want to take couple pictures with Doojoon. You and Junhyung go take some in that booth." She said then forcefully pulled Doojoon in.

Junah looked at each other confused. "Yah, what the heck. Freaken unnie..." Hyuna said then walked over to one with Junhyung. He walked beside her and coughed nervously.

"Yah, I don't want to take pictures!" Doojoon told Gayoon getting mad. She glared at him but smile sweetly. "Okay, if you take pictures with me, we can sleep together later?" She asked. His face suddenly lit up.

"OTAY!!!! Promise?" He asked. She scoffed and pinky promised him then took the pictures.

"How are we supposed to pose?" Hyuna asked looking at the screen. Junhyung shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I've never done this before." He told her. She looked at him shocked.

"You've never took pictures before?" She asked. He looked at her confused and nodded his head slowly. "Yeh..." he told her.

"Okay, then... this is how it's going to be done. Just follow my lead." Hyuna said then Junhyung put the money in.

"Okay, cute face." Hyuna said then looked at Junhyung's face to see his. He just looked at the screen with a straight face. She laughed and leaned into his shoulder.

"Yah! Is that what you call a cute face?" She asked covering . Junhyung looked at her and smiled.

Suddenly, the screen flashed. Junah gasped and looked at the screen. "Oh? It already took the picture?" Hyuna asked. Junhyung looked at her and chuckled.

"It's because of you!" He told her. She sighed and smiled. "Okay, a funny one then." She told him. He looked at her confused and just looked at the camera again. She looked at him and chuckled again.

"Yah! Are you really an idiot? Here..." she said then helped fix his face up. He looked down at her face and smiled. He felt warm with her hands on his face.

Suddenly, the screen flased again. They both looked at the last picture they were supposed to take and smacked their lips.

"Yah, that's it? We weren't even ready!" Hyuna pouted her lips and slumped her shoulders. Junhyung looked at her and chuckled at her cuteness. He got out and looked at the pictures.

"Yah, they're so bad." He said. Hyuna quickly got out and looked at the picture and laughed. "They're so cute! Look at us! We look like a couple." She said taking the picture in her hand, covering from laughing.

Junhyung looked at her from her sentence and smiled. "What if we were?" He asked nervously, looking away. Hyuna looked at him and slapped his arm playfully.

"Then I'd never worry about crying." Hyuna said looking at the picture still. Junhyung looked at her and smiled a little, knowing how much she looked up to him. A smile plastered on her face.

"I like these pictures." She said then put them in her wallet. Junhyung took it and looked at her. "Yah, these are mine." He told her. She smacked her lips and looked at him.

"I want them" She told him. "Then let's go make a copy for you then. The original is mine." He told her then went over to see Gayoon and Doojoon looking at their pictures happily.

"Someone's happy suddenly..." Hyuna said smiling, standing beside Junhyung. Doojoon looked at them and smiled. "Gayoon said she'd sleep with me tonight if I took pictures with her!" He told them.

Gayoon looked at him madly and hit his head. "YAH! How can you tell them!!!" She yelled at them. Junhyung and Hyuna laughed silently together.

"Well, you did say that. They're going to see us anyways. What's so wrong about telling them?" Doojoon asked looking at Gayoon who walked away.

"Yah! Come back!" Doojoon said chasing after her. Junhyung and Hyuna shook their heads and looked at each other.

"Let's just do our thing. They're just gonna be like that the whole day." Junhyung told Hyuna, turning the other way. Hyuna chuckled and walked beside him.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! Sorry for such a long wait for an update!!

Please forgive me! I don't have Internet access at home, so that's why...

I'm at my sister's place right now borrowing WIFI, so yep... :D

I think I'm going to end this story soon now... I changed the description... so yeah...

I'm thinking of creating a new Junah fic soon... but I still need to figure out the plot and everything for it... but I'll put it up when I'm done with my two Junah fics okay?

Thanks for all your support! Please leave a comment and let me know how it's going okay?