Trick

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Your Pov:

   *That's it! If he's not going to make a move...I have to...I can't stay like this forever... I'm going crazy and making my friends worried ><* You were eager to find out what's happening. So you took the envelope with you and walked to Changjo's house the first thing in the morning.

 

"Oh...Um... Miss ____.. it's you"

"I'm here to see Changjo."

"I'm sorry but Changjo doesn't want to see you about the money issue anymore..."

"It's not about the Money issue..it's about something else.." you said half hearted.

"Um.. then okay please come in."

 

   You stormed into Changjo's room

"What are you doing here? Get out of my house..."

"I don't like having depts... take it...." you threw the envelope to Changjo

"I don't want anything to do with you.. Especially your money."

"Ha! Got you!"

"?" Changjo got confused.

"Your such an idiot! I repaid all my dept the last time! But since you said that.... You faked having feelings for me just to create a scandal right?! You did that so you could break me and Myungsoo apart.. Because you aways looked down at me.... Just like how you planned a lie with Angela...."

"The hell?!" Changjo was feeling confused because of your misunderstanding

"Hmph knew it... but why would you do that?! I thought we were friends...." you looked down.

Changjo understood your misunderstanding and took the opportunity to stop the two of you from becoming friends "Yes... I did do it on purpose.. you know how I hate poor people... you guys are dragging down the economy" he pointed at you.

 

You were hurt but you managed to stay strong "yea... like you would be anything if your parents weren't rich.... your in a kpop group because of your money.. not talent.... doesn't matter anymore... know I know your true self.. I realized your the kind of person I hate most.." You walked out of Changjo's room slowly tears rolling down your cheeks.

 

*I never thought you were this kind of person Changjo.. .after all the things you did.... you turned out to be the kind of people I hate most.*

 

*I'm sorry ___ for hurtinig you... but this is the only way I can keep us apart....*

 

Suddenly....Changjo heard you shouting to him from out of the house

"I HATE YOU CHOI JONG HYUN! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FELL FOR YOU AGAIN WHILE DATING MYUNGSOO! BUT DON'T WORRY ! YOUR OUT OF THE COMPETITION!"

 

*The hell?! Doesn't she hate me?! I thought she hated me! Ohh Gawd got to tell her the truth! Not gonna miss my opportunity this time*

Changjo....

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Hope you liked the dramatic Changjo LOLLLLLLL 

Confusing I know xddd

Hope you liked it ^^