Homecoming!

A High School Year to Remember

-Andrea's POV-

 

The bell rang and Kai and I entered the class. I looked around. Wait.. where's Abby? Luhan and Baekhyun were already seated. I turned around and Kai looked at me in confusion. "I'll be right back." I stepped outside and saw Abby standing in front of the door with a confused expression on her face.

I waved my hand in front of her face. "Hello? Earth to Abby?"

She blinked a few times and looked at me as if she didn't know who I was. "What are you doing standing here? The bell is gonna ring in a minute."

She shook her head. "Oh it's nothing." She walked passed me and I swear I heard her murmur something that sounded like, "I must be going crazy. He'd never do something like that."

I shrugged. I'll ask her what happened to her later.

 

-Abby's POV-

 

What just happened? I stood there, my mind replaying what happened not even a minute ago. His kissable lips, his slightly messy hair, his beautiful brown eyes.. No Abby! Get a hold of yourself! Why would he do that? He surely didn't, I mean I would understand if I was pretty, but I'm not.. Did I just imagine it or something?

"Hello? Earth to Abby?" I blinked and saw Andrea waving her hand in front of my face. "What are you doing standing here? The bell is gonna ring in a minute." How long have I been standing here?!

I shook my head, "Oh it's nothing." I walked into the class. "I must be going crazy," I muttered to myself.

Soon, it was lunch and Andrea and I were seated at the same place we sat down the first day. I propped my head on the palm of the hand and sighed.

Andrea turned to look at me. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just bored." Truthfully, I hadn't stopped thinking about what happened between me and Luhan. I was slowly starting to convince myself that I was dreaming or something.

"Sure you guys can sit with us whenever you guys want." I saw Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho, and Kai sitting down. I guess I was pretty deep in thought to not notice when they got there. I glanced at Luhan and saw that he was looking at me. I quickly directed my gaze to my phone.

"So are you guys going to homecoming? It's in a few days," Suho said. Wow I almost forgot about homecoming.

Andrea nudged me. "Are you going?" 

I scoffed. "Of course not!"

"Why not?!" They all said at the same time, including Andrea.

I thought for a second. "Because I don't like dances. We have dress up too. The theme is a masquerade ball."

Andrea's eyes glintered in excitement. "I've always wanted to go to a masquerade ball!" She held onto my hand, "Please come with me!"

I sighed. I knew how much she wanted to go to a masquerade ball. "Why don't you go with someone else? Like Kai!"

She looked at him and she shook her head. "He wouldn't ask me. Please just this once go with me!"

Kai looked dissapointed, but said nothing. Suho spoke up. "Well I don't have a date, so you can come with me."

I saw Kai glare at Suho when he said that. She looked at him and shook her head. "You don't have to," She turned back to face me.

"Please?" she said in a baby voice. Muahaha her aegyo doesn't work on me. But I guess since she really wants to go..

I crossed my arms. "Fine, but I don't want to" I said and pouted.

"You're so adorable! Yay, we have to figure out what we're going to wear and everything!" She said.

"Ugh I hate shopping!"

"Well I do too, but we have to!" The guys only laughed at our childish argument.

Baekhyun jumped out of his seat and ran to my side. "We'll be going also! Yay! I get to see you there!" he said while jumping up and down. I smiled. Cute.

Kai walked over to Andrea and whispered something in her ear, which made her blush. Hmm I wonder what he said? I'll ask her later. Suho then sat next to her and started to chat.

Soon the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. We all said goodbye and walked to our respective classes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Wahhh! Not very interesting OTL. I've been loosing creativity D:

The dance will actually be a dream I had before. ^_^

PIC SPAM TIME!

EXO-K for Ivy Club

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Image Credits/source: Official Website of IVY Club , DC & stardust_Kn