Project

A High School Year to Remember

 

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

Abby narrowed her eyes at me. Her eyes were shooting daggers. If looks could kill, I’d be dead by now.

She hid behind Suho and closed her eyes, waiting for the love sick boys to attack her. I sighed. I’m always saving her . Before I could stop Luhan and Baekhyun, Suho did. He grabbed them both by the collars and wagged a finger at them.

“No hurting my puppy,” he said in a stern voice.

Baekhyun pouted. “But we’re not gonna hurt her!” he said and Luhan nodded encouragingly.

Suho shook his head firmly and both of them pouted. I looked around. People had started to swarm in and sit in their seats. I looked at the clock and it read one minute before the bell rang.

“Yah guys. Let’s all sit down now,” I announced and they nodded.

Abby sat next to me and she avoided looking at me. I poked her and pouted.

“Puppy~” I called her.

She looked at me and grinned. I raised an eyebrow.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

She nodded cutely and kept grinning. Hmm she’s planning something… The teacher then quieted the class down.

“Class, we will be having a project today. You will have to form groups of three, no more, no less.”

I groaned and turned to look at Abby. She wasn’t in her seat. My eyes widened and I scanned the room. I saw her whispering something to Kai in the ear. She then sat down next to me quickly.

“What did you tell Kai?” I asked her, genuinely curious.

She smiled. “You’ll see,” she said in a mysterious voice.

 She looked at Kai and gave him a thumb up and he smirked. He stood up and bent down next to my desk. My eyes widened. The class’s attention was now on us. Kai then cupped my face and kissed me deeply. I felt the time stop and everyone's voices fade as if they were far away from us. All I felt was to be elevated, by every single one of his kisses.

“Young man, that’s enough now,” the teacher said. Kai stood up and went back to his seat. I felt like something vital to me was taken away.

I looked around and saw everyone watching me. Girls glared at me enviously. I felt my whole face burn hot and I covered my face with my hands. I looked at Abby and she was grinning.

‘I’ll kill you later!’ I mouthed to her.

She shrugged and blinked cutely. ‘Puppy never gets punished,’ she mouthed back.

The teacher then cleared . “Well then class. I guess there’s nothing more to say. Please get into your groups without making too much noise,” She looked at me and Kai one last time then sat at her desk.

People that passed by us muttered stuff like ‘Kai is dating HER?’ or ‘She’s so lucky!’ I just wanted to dig a hole and hide in there until everyone forgot about what had just happened. The guys got up and walked to where we were.

Luhan and Baekhyun automatically ran to Abby and pulled her away. I stood up quickly and pulled her back.

“No. Puppy is going to be in our group!” I said childishly.

The both pouted. Before they could say anything, I steered Abby back to our desks. Suho then approached us.

“Can I be in your group?”

I nodded. “Sure. So we have our group?”

Kai, who had walked over only a few seconds before, pouted.  “Don’t you want me on your team?”

I softened. “Of course I do, but I’m competitive and I want people who I know will do this perfectly,”

Kai smirked. He leaned closer and whispered in my ear, “But I’ll make it more fun,”

I blushed and pushed his chest back playfully.

“Go to Baekhyun and Luhan and start working,”

He blew me a kiss and walked off. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to our group. Abby then started poking me repeatedly in the stomach.

I stuck my tongue out at her and flicked her forehead playfully. The teacher then passed out packets which contained directions and the information we were supposed to look up about a few books.

“Okay I know all these books. Percy Jackson, The Wizard of Oz, and book one of the Chronicles of Narnia,”

I smiled and recalled all the information, battles, and struggles in the books. Abby gave me a weird look. Suho, on the other hand, smiled and poked my cheek. I blushed lightly.

Abby smiled and shook her head. “My owners are so mushy!” she made a face. “But it’s cute,” she said and grinned.

I glared at her, but Suho wrapped and arm around my shoulders and nodded.

 “Yes we are,” he said and smiled.

I felt myself blush again and he kissed me on the cheek lightly. The feel of his lips against my cheek lingered. I was probably blushing crimson by now.

I coughed awkwardly and looked at the packet. “Okay let’s work,”

Abby grinned and poked me again. “I feel like the third wheel here!” she turned to face Suho. “You’re forgetting that I’m your puppy! I’m gonna have to find a new owner!” she pouted cutely.

I scowled. “Nope. You’re my puppy,” I walk over to her and hug her tightly. I rested my head on her shoulder.

“You’re a comfy puppy,” I muttered.

She laughed and shrugged me off. “Suho’s left alone,”

I smirked and hugged her tighter. “He can live,”

I hear Suho chuckle. “Yeah I’m fine. I’ll get Andrea later,” he smiled mischieviously.

Abby’s eyes widened and she grinned. “Please not in front of the innocent puppy!”

I blushed and covered my face with the packet. I started to recall stuff about Narnia. I giggled without even noticing and spaced out.

“Andrea!” I heard Abby call. She shook me and I looked at her annoyed.

“What?!” I yelled.

She pouted. “Nevermind,” she mumbled.

Before I could say anything else, she wordlessly stood up and walked over to where Luhan, Baekhyun, and Kai were seated. She sat next to Baekhyun and leaned on his shoulder.

I turned to Suho and pouted. “Did I do something wrong?”

He smiled and pinched my cheeks. “You ignored her then yelled at her,”

I blinked. “I didn’t mean to! I out…”

I looked over to where Abby was. “I’ll be right back,” I told Suho and he nodded encouragingly.

I ran to her and pulled her into a bear hug.

“I’m sorry. I out thinking about the books and I didn’t hear you. I’m sorry I yelled at you,”

Abby pouted. “I forgive you, but you have to make it up to me!”

I break away and smile widely. “What is it? Food? A kiss from Baekhyun or Luhan?”

I noticed her blush lightly when I said the last part. Her eyes widened a bit and she coughed awkwardly.

“You know me, so think of something,” she said.

I smirked. “Oh I know what you want,”

I walked over to Luhan and Baekhyun and whispered something into their ears. They both grinned widely and I smirked proudly.

“What did you tell them?” Abby asked suspiciously.

“You’ll see,”

She narrowed her eyes at me. “Should I be worried?”

I smirked yet again. “Very,”

Luhan and Baekhyun smirked as well. Luhan then made kissy faces.

Abby’s jaw dropped. “No! You did not tell them what I think you did! Did you?”

I grinned evilly. “You’ll see at lunch,”