Stalkers?

A High School Year to Remember

-Abby's POV-

 

"Abby, wake up," my mom said as she shook me. I groaned and covered my face.

"Fine. It's already 6:30 you know." I jumped out of my bed and ran at full speed to the bathroom to wash my face. Five minutes later I came back into my room. The clock read 5:55. I face palmed myself for not checking the time before running to the bathroom. I heard my mom laughing in her room. 

"Nice one, Mom." I shouted. 

"Thank you, I try my best!" I got as a response. I laughed at my Mom and started to get dressed. It was already the third week of school, and not much had happened at school. Andrea and I talked to the boys more, but other than that things were pretty normal. I took extra time to apply my regular makeup and decided to put on some BB cream too. When I applied liquid eyeliner, I made the line thick and noticable. My friends say that when I make the eyeliner thick, my eyes look bigger and they look lighter as well.

*BEEP BEEP*

I glanced at my phone, which was right next to me, and saw I had a message from Cassie.

 

From: Cassie    To: Abby

Ready to go? (:

 

I had started to walk to school with Cassie and our other friend, Keylee. We always text each other in the morning to see if we're ready to meet up to go to school. I also walked with them after school.

 

From: Abby    To: Cassie

Yeah, meet you there! :D

 

I locked my phone and slipped my backpack on. I said good bye to my Mom and I put on my earphones to listen to music on the way there. I was looking for a song to play while I opened the door and I stepped out without looking away from my phone. Hmm not this one, not this one either- oof! I ran into someone and hit my head hard on a solid chest.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I rubbed my forehead and looked up, only to see Baekhyun grinning at me.

"You should be more carefull and pay attention to where you're going."

I was still shocked to see Baekhyun standing in front of my house so I just stared at him, which only made his grin wider, if that was even possible. I realized that I was staring and quickly blinked twice. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Umm not to be rude or anything, but why are you standing in front of my house?"

He blinked cutely. "Well I thought maybe we could walk to school together?"

"But how do you know where I live?"

He shuffled uncomfortably and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well.. Luhan and I may have kind of.. followed you home?"

I blinked. It took a few seconds for what he had said to sink in. Did he just say that they followed me home??

After I didn't respond, he panicked. "It's not that we're creepy stalkers or anything! It's just that we wanted to walk with you and you probably weren't going to tell us where your house was if we asked beacuse we'd sound like.. stalkers.." He tilted his head and started mumbling to himself. I laughed at his explanation and that made him look up.

"Well it's not a very good explanation but the thing is that we aren't stalkers." I laughed and he smiled. "So can we walk together?" he asked.

I nodded and we started walking in the direction of the school. We were talking when I heard someone shouting behind us. Baekhyun had also noticed.

He took me by my hand. "Come on let's walk faster," he said as he pulled me.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Don't pretend you didn't hear me!"

Baekhyun groaned and let go of my hand. I turned around and saw Luhan running in our direction. His hair was slightly covering his eyes and he panted, as though he had ran a lot.

"You left me!" he said, looking at Baekhyun. He fixed his hair, which looked perfect anyways, and smiled in my direction. 

"Hey Abby," I managed a small smile and waved. I was still confused at what was happening. Luhan turned to look at Baekhyun, who was now playing with his fingers nervously.

He looked at Luhan. "Hyung, I'm sorry but you were taking forever to get ready! And I really want to see Abby so I came here without you,"

Luhan looked irritated. "Well you know I have to look good always.. because you know why! And I really wanted to see Abby too! You could've just waited a little more. I finished five minutes after you left." Did they really both just say that they wanted to see me? Their disscusion went on for a few more minutes until I decided to break it up.

"Um hey, you guys can keep on discussing but we have to get to school so I'll just be going.." I started to walk away when I felt someone grab my arm. I looked up and saw Luhan looking at me. 

"We're sorry. Just had a little discussion, but we're fine now," he smiled "so shall we go?" He hooked his arm with mine and started to pull me away. Baekhyun ran over and hooked his arm with my free one.

They both smiled at me. "Kaja!"

 

As we walked, I texted Cassie and told her to leave without me, but I didn't tell her exactly why. Let me tell you, it's pretty hard to text when two people have their arms hooked with yours. We reached the cross walk in front of the school and I saw Andrea standing next to Kai, laughing. I approched them and her eyes widened when she saw me. "Help me," I mouthed to her. It's not that I dislike them or anything, but I get uncomfortable when people touch me. Kai saw this and laughed.

"Guys!" he said to Luhan and Baekhyun "give Abby some space!"

Luhan looked at me with wide eyes. "But she likes us! Right Abby?" he pouted and blinked twice. So cute! Argh. Must. resist. cuteness.

I didn't respond so he took that as a yes. We all walked past the gates and waited in front of our first class.

Suddenly, Baekhyun pointed to the sky. "Hey Luhan look! What's that?"

"What's what?" Luhan let go of my arm and looked up. Baekhyun smirked and pulled me away, but all too soon, Luhan noticed what he was trying to do.

"Yah! You liar! There's nothing in the sky!" Luhan said as he stomped towards us. He pushed Baekhyun and side hugged me. "She likes me better!" he rested his head on my shoulder. He turned me to face him and leaned in. I felt my heart skip a beat. He was so close to me, that if he just leaned in a little more our lips would meet.. 

The bell rang signaling first period and he pulled away. "Saved by the bell," he smirked and walked into the classroom, leaving me standing there, dumbfounded.

What just happened?!