"Are you sure about that?"

A High School Year to Remember

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

Suho and I chatted for a little more outside. We then we headed our separate ways after hugging good bye. I whipped my phone out from a small satchel I brought with me and texted Andrea. She texted back and we met up in front of the gym. She looked bubbly and happy. Apparently she hadn’t noticed I left either.

“So what happened between you and Kai?” I asked her as we waited to be picked up.

She giggled. “Nothing~”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re gonna have to tell me sooner or later.”

“Well we’re not going out yet, since I think it’s too early. I want to get to know him better.”

I nodded. “That’s a good idea,”

She nodded as well. She then nudged me. “So what about you and Luhan?”

I felt myself blush. Andrea noticed and nudged me again.

“I wish I knew. I’m not really sure.”

I sighed and Andrea hugged me. “You’ll figure it out soon.”

 

>>The next day<<

 

During first period with the boys, I noticed Baekhyun glancing at me often. Whenever I met his gaze, he looked away quickly. I shrugged and acted as though I didn’t notice his glances. Luhan passed next to my desk and gave me a cute smile. I smiled back and gave him a small wave. When I did that, I saw Baekhyun glare at Luhan, but he was oblivious to it.

All other classes passed by quickly and I found myself walking next to Andrea during lunch. We had just exited our class, and we were walking classrooms where students were pouring out as well. I then saw someone drape their arm around Andrea’s shoulders. I turned around and saw that it Kai. Suho, Baekhyun, and Luhan were approaching us as well. I saw Suho gaze at Andrea longingly, but Kai was with her so he didn't approach her. He looked a little frustrated and jealous, but he saw me looking so he smiled and walked towards me.

“Hey Abby.” Suho said as he ruffled my hair.

I swatted his arms away. “Yah! Oppa don’t mess up my hair!”

“Bwoh?!” I looked at Baekhyun and Luhan, surprise written across their faces.

“You call him oppa?” Luhan asked.

I grinned and nodded. “Yeah, he’s my oppa!” I hugged Suho and he hugged me back.

Baekhyun ran up to me. “Why! You don’t call me oppa!”

“You never asked.” I responded.

“Well can you?” he asked with puppy dog eyes.

I giggled. “Sure Baekhyun oppa!”

He beamed and jumped up and down like a five year old. Luhan then approached me.

“You’re gonna call me oppa too right?” he asked.

I grinned evilly. “Hmm nope! Just Suho and Baekhyun oppa.”

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I laughed and smirked at his expression. A few seconds later, his expression changed into a smirk, and I replaced mine with a confused expression.

We were standing in front of an empty classroom, which isn’t used anymore. He pulled me into the room swiftly and locked the door, his smirk never leaving his face. He took a step closer to me.

“Are you sure about that?"