Chu~

A High School Year to Remember

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

I wake up and see Abby sleeping peacefully. She was wrapped like a cocoon, head to toe. I uncovered he face and she shifted a little.

“Luhan...” She murmured.

I smirked and whispered into her ear, trying to make my voice sound like Luhan’s. “Wake up my sleeping beauty,”

She whimpered and put her hand on my face. “No,” She then huffed like a puppy and turned the other way. I then jumped on her.

“Wake up!” I yelled.

She woke up with a start, her eyes wide. When she noticed it was me she groaned. “Yah Andrea!”

I fell over laughing. “That was fun!” I said as I held a fist in the air.

Abby then tackled me. We fell on the ground and I narrowed my eyes at her. I pushed her off and held onto her wrists tightly. I made kissy faces.

“Dreaming of Luhan I see.” I smirked.

Her eyes widened and she blushed. “W-what?! No!”

She struggled and tried to get away from my grasp, but gave up in only a few seconds.

I grinned. “You mumbled his name in your sleep. I heard you,” I then tickled her neck.

Abby’s eyes widened and she squealed. She started giggling uncontrollably. “N-not… true!” she managed to say.

I start laughing and let her go. “Yes you did! Ooh~ Abby!”

She crawled away from me and breathed deeply. “No I did not!”

I went over to her and poked her. “What did you dream about him, huh?”

She pinked a little. “I didn’t dream about him!” She stuck her tongue out at me and ran out of the room, probably to the bathroom to get ready.

I smirked when I saw her haste escape. “So she was,” I said to myself and stood up to get ready.

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

I came out of the bathroom ten minutes later. Andrea poked me and entered the bathroom. I straightened my hair and put on my clothes for the day. Andrea came out of the bathroom and started getting ready as well.

I sat down on the bed and looked at my phone. It had a new message from an unknown number. I opened the message. It read:

From: Unknown Number

Hey! Guess who I am!

 

I blinked in confusion. Andrea noticed and sat down next to me. She looked at the message and furrowed her eyebrows.

“Write back,” she urged me.

From: Abby   To: Unknown Number

Umm... I don’t know. You tell me.

Andrea laughed at my response. “It was the best I could think of, ok?” I say and laugh. My phone beeped and I opened the message.

From: Unknown Number

Your lover. That’s who it is.

 

I blinked in confusion again. Andrea took my phone away and typed something. She laughed when she sent the message and I quickly took my phone away from her. She wrote:

From: Abby   To: Unknown Number

I have many lovers. Which one are you?

“ANDREA!” I shrieked.

She shrugged. “Gotta play hard to get,” We then burst out laughing. The next message read:

From: Unknown Number

WHAT!? HOW MANY MORE OTHERS THAN LUHAN AND I?!

 

Andrea read the message and we both laughed. “I guess it’s Baekhyun then,” she tells me.

I nodded and saved his number as ‘Baekhyunnie’.

From: Abby   To: Baekhyunnie

How did you get my number?

 

From: Baekhyunnie   To: Abby

Umm…

I might have took your phone while you weren’t looking and got the number?

Don’t kill me! Luhan was there too!

 

 I laughed and shook my head.

From: Abby   To: Baekhyunnie

You guys are stalkers!

Andrea giggled and took my phone away.

From: Abby   To: Baekhyunnie

So you guys are my personal stalkers, huh?

 Well don’t I feel special.

 

I read the message and my jaw dropped. Before I could say anything, Baekhyun responded.

From: Baekhyunnie   To: Abby

We are if you want us to be ;)

And you are special!

 

Andrea burst out laughing and took my phone away again.

From: Abby   To: Baekhyunnie

Aww~ Thank you Baekhyunnie!

 See you later!

I read the message and slap Andrea lightly. “You’re so dead later on!” I then received another message. It was from an unknown number. It read:

From: Unknown Number

Hello! Guess who I am~

From: Abby   To: Unknown Number

Let me guess. Luhan?

From: Unknown Number

Aww! How did you know?

 

I chuckled and saved his number, his contact name ‘Little Dear’. Andrea saw the name and laughed.

“Nice name you have for him,” she said as she took my phone from my hands.

From: Abby   To: Little Dear

Did you sleep well? I know I did.

 Beacause of a wonderful dream I had.

 It included someone special~

Andrea sent the message and kept laughing.

“YAH! HOW COULD YOU?!” I exclaim and blush.

 

From: Little Dear   To: Abby

Yeah I did. Was it me? ;)

 

My eyes widened and I felt myself blush even more. Andrea read the message and quickly typed back.

From: Abby   To: Little Dear

Yeah it was :)

I read the message and threw myself under the covers of the bed. “I CAN’T GO TO SCHOOL NOW!”

From: Little Dear   To: Abby

Aww~ I dreamt of you too!

I pinked and Andrea laughed at me.

From: Abby   To: Little Dear

Oh really?

Do you want to tell me about it?

I gasped. “Andrea!”

She shrugged. “Do you want to know or not?”

I sighed and grumbled. “Yes…”

 

From: Little Dear   To: Abby

I dreamt that we were on a cruise and it was night out.

I was singing to you.

I was holding onto you while we watched the stars.

 

I coughed and felt my face burn. Andrea laughed uncontrollably and fell to the floor. I shook my head and hid my red face with my hands. I took my phone away from her and put it in my pocket before she could send another message. When she was done laughing and I had regained the normal color to my face, we walked to a gas station a few blocks away. We had started to meet with the guys there every day to go to school now.

I pulled a beanie on and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my sweater. It was a little chilly, being the start of October. People had already started to adorn their houses with lights, spider webs, and all sorts of scary stuff.

“It’s gonna be Halloween soon! We get to go trick-or-treating!” Andrea said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes as the gas station came into view. “Aren’t you too old to go trick-or-treating?”

“Nope!” she said and stuck her tongue out at me.

I then saw familiar figures already waiting for us. Andrea suddenly gripped my arm.

“I’m nervous to approach them after what happened between me and Suho,” she said.

“Yah! How do you think I feel after what you texted Baekhyun and Luhan?!”

“Sorry,” she whispered as she continued to grip my arm.

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

“Abby!” Luhan yelled as he ran toward us.

He spotted me gripping Abby’s arm and my uneasy face.

“Are you ok?” He asked me.

I let go of her arm and shook my head. I avoided his gaze and looked at the floor. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and found Luhan looking at me concerned. Maybe he isn’t so bad for Abby after all…

“What is it?” he asked.

I gulped. “Suho and Kai,” I whispered, barely audible.

He nodded in understanding. “Do you want to tell me?”

Before I could respond, the other three guys joined us.

“Hey!” Baekhyun exclaimed cheerfully.

“Hey,” I said weakly. Kai and Suho were looking at me intensely, as was Luhan. I took his hand off my shoulder and wordlessly ran.

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME!” I yelled after Andrea grumpily.

I sat down dejectedly. I puffed my cheeks, but I then remembered the messages Andrea sent in the morning. Without looking up, I face palmed myself. She had to leave me in this situation, huh?

“So~” I looked up and Luhan grinned. I blushed lightly and looked away. Baekhyun smiled at me cutely and I returned a smile at him. Kai waved and I waved back.

“Hello my little puppy~” Suho said and I grinned.

 Both Suho and Kai glanced in the direction Andrea ran off to.  They both looked like they wanted to chase after her. Before Kai could even try to go after her, Baekhyun held onto him and started to talk to him.

“I’m going to go after Andrea. Don’t tell Kai,” Suho whispered to me. I nodded and he left.

“Go buy me something~” Baekhyun pleaded.

Kai sighed. “Fine!” he said and walked to the store next to the gas station.

That only left me with Baekhyun and Luhan, the same guys I wanted to avoid. I gulped.

I will get revenge on Andrea for this!

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

I ran to our first period classroom. The door was open, but the teacher wasn’t in sight.

“Phew. All by myself.” I said as I sat down in my desk. A few minutes later, I started to get bored.

I brushed my hair. I started making random noises with my lips and even did impressions while I drummed my fingers against the desk. I then heard panting and looked up to find Suho.

My eyes widened. “Suho?!”

He looked at me with an amused smile.

“How much did you hear?” I asked.

He grinned. “A lot,” was all he responded.

I blushed and hid my face with my hands. “Oh my gosh,” I said embarrassed.

Suho sat in front of me and took my hands off my face. “Don’t be embarrassed. It was cute,”

I scrunched my nose at him. “Bleh. I was bored, ok?”

He chuckled and caressed my cheek. He stared into my eyes intently and leaned closer.

“Can I?” he asked.

I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled and passionately kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I felt sparks fly.

I heard someone gasp and I quickly broke the kiss. Abby stood at the doorway of the class looking at us in shock.

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

I ran to school and looked for you. Where would she go? An idea suddenly popped into my mind. First period!

I stood at the doorway and looked around. At first I saw no one, but I then gasped when I saw Suho and Andrea kissing deeply. Andrea broke the kiss and her eyes widened when she saw me.

I stood in shock for a few seconds and the only watched me. I then squealed loudly and ran to them. I poked them both repeatedly.

“So cute!” I exclaimed. They both blushed and I grinned at the sight.

Andrea looked around. “Where’s Luhan and Baekhyun? They’re usually always with you,”

I shifted nervously. “I got away from them,”

She raised an eyebrow. “How?”

I looked at the floor and drew circles in the carpet with my foot. “Well… I told them we would play a game of hide and seek and whoever finds me first… gets a kiss,” I blushed and hid my face. “They wouldn’t let me go otherwise!”

Andrea laughed so hard that she almost fell out of her seat. Suho held her so that wouldn’t happen.

She smirked. “I can’t wait to see who wins,”

“No! They can’t find me!” I exclaimed and hid behind them both. Suho laughed and brushed aside a strand of hair off of Andrea’s face. She smiled bashfully.

I rolled my eyes and grinned. “Gosh you guys are so mushy! Code red huh?”

Andrea’s eyes widened as she knew what I was talking about. “Don’t you dare tell anyone,” She hissed.

I grin mischievously. “Can’t make me~” I say teasingly.

She smirked and walked to the door. “LUHAN! BAEKHYUN! ABBY IS HERE!” she yelled. I heard their voices and running coming closer.

My eyes widened. I pointed a finger at her. “Traitor!” I yelled.

I used Suho as a human shield, right when Baekhyun and Luhan entered the classroom.

They scanned the classroom and spotted me. They walked towards me and I gulped. Andrea laughed and I narrowed my eyes at her.

I will so get revenge for this!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Code red is making out o:

That's what me and my friends say xD